Start by marking “Dead Witches Tell No Tales (The Hollows, #3-4)” as Want to Read:
Dead Witches Tell No Tales (The Hollows, #3-4)

Dead Witches Tell No Tales (The Hollows, #3-4)

4.47  ·  Rating Details ·  1,203 Ratings  ·  22 Reviews
Even in the Holllows - Cincinnati's home to all supernatural folk - vampires and werewolves can make strange bedfellows. Just ask Rachel Morgan, private investigator and witch. First her never-do-well boyfriend disappears into the night. Then the hunky protege of vampire crimelord Piscary starts eyeing her curves... not to mention her throat. Throw in a demon or two keen t ...more
Hardcover, 1st Edition, 840 pages
Published July 2006 by Science Fiction Book Club

To ask other readers questions about Dead Witches Tell No Tales, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dead Witches Tell No Tales

Jer
Nov 11, 2010 Jer rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kim-harrison
THIS IS A GREAT SERIES! It has become my all time favorite.
KIM HARRISON(Dawn Cook) is the best, you will be hooked from book 1, page 1.

SHE WILL ALWAYS LEAVE YOU WANTING MORE...AND WAITING FOR THE NEXT IN THE SERIES!

You will not be disappointed! K.H.'s characters come alive, you will laugh and cry with them, grow tremendously from book #1. I love the world that K.H. has created. Bio-engineered tomatoes, witches, vampires, pixies, faeries, trolls, wolves...

The first book runs kinda slow in the be
VampireNovelFan
Apr 13, 2011 VampireNovelFan rated it really liked it
EVERY WHICH WAY BUT DEAD
This book is the best thus far in the series. You can tell it's starting the hit its stride. The characters are becoming more established and the lines between protagonists and antagonists are thinning a bit.

Rachel strikes a deal with Algaliarept, a demon, to testify against Piscary. To do it she'll have to become his familiar. From there she meets his old familiar, Ceri, who happens to be an elf. She turns out to be a very mysterious, interesting, and powerful characte
Amber
May 28, 2009 Amber rated it really liked it
This is a collection of books 3 and 4 in the series- Every Which Way but Dead and A Fistful of Charms.
With each book the series gets better and better.
I enjoy all the predicaments that Rachel gets herself into and I really appreciate the author keeping her sense of conscientiousness and sense of doing the right thing.
Tanya
Jul 27, 2010 Tanya rated it it was amazing
This was 2 books in one. What an action packed story. Poor Rachel, she's always in trouble but somehow manages to get out. Very Entertaining book and I already have the next one in the series to start on tonight =)
Hannah
Oct 26, 2010 Hannah rated it liked it
i liked this book. it wasn't what i expected; i had been expecting another book like Twilight, full of fluff and nonsense. But I was surprised by some of the humor and i will admit that there was fluff, but sometimes fluff is good to read and take a break from all the seriousness.
Delane
Dec 02, 2010 Delane rated it it was amazing
If you are reading Kim Harrison, you are reading the best. I have tried every trick in the book to make each new Hollows book last longer with no luck. I have re-read the series about 10 times in the last year and I still can't put them down. Everytime I re-read them I get more out of them.
Natalia Johnson
Apr 26, 2008 Natalia Johnson rated it it was amazing
Good Great Awesome
Anna
Dec 27, 2008 Anna marked it as to-read
I NEED this one too!
Ashley Reed
Aug 31, 2012 Ashley Reed rated it it was amazing
I have enjoyed all the books in this series! Great reads!
Lokien
Jan 29, 2011 Lokien rated it it was amazing
Love thies books, not for the prudish of heart, you may be alittle shocked.
Katherine
Mar 15, 2016 Katherine added it
Shelves: demons, elves
Part 1 of 2
Fantastic book! This was a thrilling ride from start to finish! By far my favorite in this series so far. I love the development of Rachel Morgan's character. She is maturing, she is still very flawed which makes her endearing and somewhat relatable. I adore Kisten!!! Yummo! Can't wait to see what happens there. The introduction to David the Were was cool, he is going to be reliable and stable in Rachel's life. We got a bit more background info on her father and his history. Love love
Jessica Flaska
Oct 20, 2008 Jessica Flaska rated it liked it
this book really wasn't that bad. i would give it between 3-4 stars though. in each of the 4 books i have read that has to do with rachel morgan and her friends, i really like how it isn't day to day life with each book and things from the past goes too much into the new story. i like how they deal with different runs that she goes on.
Helen Bishop
Sep 01, 2012 Helen Bishop rated it it was amazing
This is one of my favorite paranormal series. Kim Harrison never seems to fail. You will easily get drawn into her story and have to finish it in one sitting to see what will happen next.
Debra
Apr 04, 2014 Debra rated it it was amazing
LOVE this series! Can't get enough!
Susan
Dec 01, 2008 Susan rated it really liked it
Every Which Way But Dead read 7/3/2005
and
A Fistful of Charms
Catherine
Jul 23, 2016 Catherine rated it really liked it
Two books in one takes longer to read. However Rachel. Still jumps without thinking. Her bond with Jenks and Ivy is getting stronger. On to number 5.
Marjorie
Sep 02, 2008 Marjorie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fiction
I just love her books. I think its the mindless read that I enjoy so much.
Anna Mcfadden
Oct 21, 2014 Anna Mcfadden rated it really liked it
I finish the book. took me longer but it was interesting reading how Rachel and Jinks goes up north to get Rachel ' s ex out of trouble with a pack of weres
Angie
The third book in this series is really good because the more Trent = the better. I skipped over most of book 4 because it was super boring.
Billie Ward
Apr 18, 2014 Billie Ward rated it it was amazing
got me hooked
Nancy
Nancy rated it it was amazing
Jun 18, 2012
Steven
Steven rated it really liked it
Jul 12, 2012
Irena
Irena rated it it was amazing
Apr 12, 2011
Ron Elsner
Ron Elsner rated it liked it
Dec 20, 2014
Annette
Annette rated it it was amazing
Jan 01, 2013
Ashley
Ashley rated it it was amazing
Mar 04, 2012
Donna
Donna rated it it was amazing
Mar 15, 2014
Chantal
Chantal rated it really liked it
Mar 28, 2013
Teddi
Teddi rated it really liked it
May 15, 2012
Tabbatha
Tabbatha rated it really liked it
Jan 10, 2012
  • Wizard by Trade (The Dresden Files Omnibus, #2)
  • Black Moon Inn  (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #7-8)
  • Preying For Mercy (Mercy Thompson, #1-3)
  • Dark Days: Nightwalker and Dayhunter
  • Long-time Listener, First-time Werewolf (Kitty Norville, #1-3)
  • Dead by Day (Sookie Stackhouse, #4-5)
  • Wicked Circle (Persephone Alcmedi, #5)
  • The Parasol Protectorate, Volume 2
  • Diana Tregarde Investigates (Diana Tregarde, #1-3)
  • Ночной дозор. Дневной дозор. Сумеречный дозор.
  • Men of Mars (Barsoom, #7-9)
  • Better Off Undead (The Bloodhound Files, #4)
  • Betsy: Bride of the Vampire (Undead, #4.5, 5, 6, 7)
  • Under Suspicion (Underworld Detection Agency, #3)
Kim Harrison, author of the New York Times #1 best selling Hollows series, was born in Detroit and lived most her her life within an easy drive. She's currently working on the Peri Reed Chronicles, and when not at her desk, is most likely to be found landscaping her new/old Victorian home, in the garden, or on the links.
Kim reaches out to her audience at Facebook https://www.facebook.com/KimHarris
More about Kim Harrison...