Dead Witches Tell No Tales (The Hollows, #3-4)

Dead Witches Tell No Tales (The Hollows, #3-4)

4.48 of 5 stars 4.48  ·  rating details  ·  805 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Even in the Holllows - Cincinnati's home to all supernatural folk - vampires and werewolves can make strange bedfellows. Just ask Rachel Morgan, private investigator and witch. First her never-do-well boyfriend disappears into the night. Then the hunky protege of vampire crimelord Piscary starts eyeing her curves... not to mention her throat. Throw in a demon or two keen t...more
Hardcover, 1st Edition, 840 pages
Published July 2006 by Science Fiction Book Club

Judgement of Souls by Margarita FelicesRedemption by Victoria Steele LogueThe Nightlife by Travis LuedkeBound By Blood by Shane K.P. O'NeillAncient Blood by Brian Patrick McKinley
Vampires
148th out of 486 books — 300 voters
Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene FrostDestined for an Early Grave by Jeaniene FrostOne Foot in the Grave by Jeaniene FrostOnce Burned by Jeaniene FrostThis Side of the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
Must Read PNR Series (Not YA) 2 (continued)
78th out of 205 books — 23 voters

More lists with this book...

Jer
THIS IS A GREAT SERIES! It has become my all time favorite.
KIM HARRISON(Dawn Cook) is the best, you will be hooked from book 1, page 1.

SHE WILL ALWAYS LEAVE YOU WANTING MORE...AND WAITING FOR THE NEXT IN THE SERIES!

You will not be disappointed! K.H.'s characters come alive, you will laugh and cry with them, grow tremendously from book #1. I love the world that K.H. has created. Bio-engineered tomatoes, witches, vampires, pixies, faeries, trolls, wolves...

The first book runs kinda slow in the be...more
VampireNovelFan
EVERY WHICH WAY BUT DEAD
This book is the best thus far in the series. You can tell it's starting the hit its stride. The characters are becoming more established and the lines between protagonists and antagonists are thinning a bit.

Rachel strikes a deal with Algaliarept, a demon, to testify against Piscary. To do it she'll have to become his familiar. From there she meets his old familiar, Ceri, who happens to be an elf. She turns out to be a very mysterious, interesting, and powerful characte...more
Amber
This is a collection of books 3 and 4 in the series- Every Which Way but Dead and A Fistful of Charms.
With each book the series gets better and better.
I enjoy all the predicaments that Rachel gets herself into and I really appreciate the author keeping her sense of conscientiousness and sense of doing the right thing.
Delane
If you are reading Kim Harrison, you are reading the best. I have tried every trick in the book to make each new Hollows book last longer with no luck. I have re-read the series about 10 times in the last year and I still can't put them down. Everytime I re-read them I get more out of them.
Hannah
i liked this book. it wasn't what i expected; i had been expecting another book like Twilight, full of fluff and nonsense. But I was surprised by some of the humor and i will admit that there was fluff, but sometimes fluff is good to read and take a break from all the seriousness.
Tanya Wires
This was 2 books in one. What an action packed story. Poor Rachel, she's always in trouble but somehow manages to get out. Very Entertaining book and I already have the next one in the series to start on tonight =)
Lokien
Love thies books, not for the prudish of heart, you may be alittle shocked.
Ashley Reed
I have enjoyed all the books in this series! Great reads!
Anna
Dec 27, 2008 Anna marked it as to-read
I NEED this one too!
Natalia Johnson
Good Great Awesome
Debra
LOVE this series! Can't get enough!
Jessica Flaska
this book really wasn't that bad. i would give it between 3-4 stars though. in each of the 4 books i have read that has to do with rachel morgan and her friends, i really like how it isn't day to day life with each book and things from the past goes too much into the new story. i like how they deal with different runs that she goes on.
Helen Bush
This is one of my favorite paranormal series. Kim Harrison never seems to fail. You will easily get drawn into her story and have to finish it in one sitting to see what will happen next.
Susan
I've read Every Which Way But Dead, but haven't started on A Fistful of Charms...
Marjorie
I just love her books. I think its the mindless read that I enjoy so much.
Deb
Deb marked it as to-read
Susan Ayers
Susan Ayers marked it as to-read
Viv Melnz
Viv Melnz marked it as to-read
Amb
Amb marked it as to-read
Sheri Bailey
Sheri Bailey marked it as to-read
Rosemary Lovelace
Rosemary Lovelace marked it as to-read
Lisa Campbell
Lisa Campbell marked it as to-read
Crystal Nolen
Crystal Nolen marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2014
  • Preying For Mercy (Mercy Thompson, #1-3)
  • Wizard at Large (The Dresden Files, #6-7)
  • Black Moon Inn  (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #7-8)
  • Dead by Day (Sookie Stackhouse, #4-5)
  • Long-time Listener, First-time Werewolf (Kitty Norville, #1-3)
  • Dark Days: Nightwalker And Dayhunter
  • Diana Tregarde Investigates (Diana Tregarde, #1-3)
  • A Kate Daniels Magic Series Collection (Kate Daniels, #1-5)
  • The Parasol Protectorate Boxed Set: Soulless, Changeless, Blameless, Heartless and Timeless
  • Ночной дозор. Дневной дозор. Сумеречный дозор.
  • Wicked Circle (Persephone Alcmedi, #5)
Kim Harrison, dark urban fantasy author of the New York Times bestselling Ever After, was born and raised in the upper Midwest. After gaining her bachelors in the sciences, she moved to South Carolina until the lure of snow pulled her back to Michigan When not at her desk, she is most likely to be found landscaping her yard or on the links with her mom.

Kim reaches out to her audience at Facebook h...more
More about Kim Harrison...
Dead Witch Walking (The Hollows, #1) Every Which Way But Dead (The Hollows, #3) The Good, the Bad, and the Undead (The Hollows, #2) For a Few Demons More (The Hollows, #5) The Outlaw Demon Wails (The Hollows, #6)