Kipper's Rainy Day: [Lift the Flap]

Kipper's Rainy Day: [Lift the Flap]

3.54 of 5 stars 3.54  ·  rating details  ·  13 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Who loves to play in the rain with Kipper? Frogs in the pond? Pigs on the farm? The cat in the tree? Lift the flaps to see!
Novelty Book, 16 pages
Published September 1st 2001 by HMH Books for Young Readers (first published June 14th 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Kipper's Rainy Day, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kipper's Rainy Day

Heidi
I knew it was way too young for a Book Time audience, but I couldn't pass up a Kipper book! I love him too much! And I love the art work. So cute and still simple. And, of course, you have to read the book with a British accent. This book was fun, too, because it was a Lift-the-Flap book. Both Kipper and Lift-the-Flap books make me think of my "baby" brother.
jacky
This book's approach is to show what animals like the rain, and one that does not. The flaps are thin paper, so its not for very young babies. Natalie was confused that a different animal was show near the flap, but wasn't under the flap, especailly with the frog and duck.
Cil
Mary
Mary added it
Aug 24, 2011
Ekaterina Sharapova
Ekaterina Sharapova marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2010
Mary
Mary added it
Feb 17, 2009
Saralyn
Saralyn marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2008
Kipper Kipper's A to Z: An Alphabet Adventure The Blue Balloon Kipper's Birthday Kipper's Toybox (Kipper)