Start by marking “Green Calder Grass (Calder Saga #6)” as Want to Read:
Green Calder Grass (Calder Saga #6)

Green Calder Grass (Calder Saga #6)

4.11 of 5 stars 4.11  ·  rating details  ·  647 ratings  ·  22 reviews
Jessy Niles Calder isn‘t the sort of woman to lead a man or be led by him. Headstrong and proud, with her roots stuck deep in Calder soil, she always knew that Ty Calder was the man for her, even if she had to wait for him to leave behind his loveless marriage to glamorous, poor little rich girl, Tara. Now, as Ty‘s wife, Jessy finally has everything she‘s ever wanted—the s ...more
Published June 1st 2003 by Zebra (first published 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Green Calder Grass, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Green Calder Grass

Mary
Nov 30, 2013 Mary rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone who likes contemporary fiction
Recommended to Mary by: Library Book Sale
Headstrong and proud, with her roots planted deep in Calder soil, Jessy Niles Calder isn't the sort of woman to lead a man or be led by him. She has always known that Ty Calder was the man for her, even if she had to wait for him to leave behind his loveless marriage to glamorous, poor little rich girl, Tara. Now, as Ty's wife, Jessy finally has everything she's ever wanted - the strong bonds of family, a thriving ranch, and the long-awaited promise of a new life growing within her...proof of he ...more
Beth Pearson
I haven't read a book about the Calder family for probably 20 years! Back in the day, I read and loved enough of them that the family was still familiar with me. I didn't have a problem reading this book that was published about 8 or so years ago.

Janet Dailey has cleaned up her sexual details since then---or maybe married sex isn't anything to go into detail about. : ) I don't know----it's been probably 20 years since I've read any of Janet Dailey books so I can't really say for sure if her wri
JoAnne
Ty's ex-wife, Tara, is back and she wants her ex back. But he is married to Jessy, who is expecting twins. Tara needs to find a way back into Ty's life. Ballard, a ranch hand, tells the Calders they should start selling their cattle on their own. They would make more money. Tara's father dies. Ty goes to the funeral and mentions they want to have their own sale. Then she gets the idea of "helping" them get this done. She does not care that Ty is already married to Jessy and has two children.
The
Dana
Jessy waited forever for Ty Calder as she knew what she wanted. Ty finally divorced Tara and now Jessy and Ty are expecting twins. Happily ever after, right. Not quite as Tara's beloved father dies suddenly and Tara doesn't know what to do but to turn to Ty. Well she does know and knows exactly what she is doing as she is very manipulative and she wants Ty back.

Ty seemingly becomes more and more 'pulled' in as Tara helps to plan The Calder's auction barn and then buys the piece of land entirely
Kim
Book from Mom H. Triple C Ranch. Whole family fighting over the land.
Okay
Dorry Lou
This was an excellent book. It held your attention all the way through. It had mystery & romance. Its the tale of Ty Calder who has finally divorced his rich spoiled wife and married Jessy Niles who had grown up on the ranch. They are happy together until the first wife comes back into the picture. It had an ending that was surprising to me.
Bernadette
The only book in the series that I´ve read (random choice from the used bookstore) but the setting and storyline kept me interested until the end. I´m intrigued enough to want to know the back stories for the characters and guess that means I´ll keep an eye out for previous books in the series. :)
Faye
This is part of the Calder family saga. It is the Ty and Jesse story. It depicts the trials and tribulations of life on a BIG ranch. Included in the story are an ex wife and sundry relatives and ranch hands. The relationships and characters are well defined.
This is a good read.
Mary
Started reading this series in the 80's. I think the last one was published just a couple of years ago. I've enjoyed them all, especially the early ones set in the old west. The newer one's are contemporary. It follows a large ranch owning family through the generations.
Barb
Very good read for those that like the western genre. Didn't quite end the way that I was expecting but that is good too. Gets a little boring when you can always guess how the story will end.
Christina
Consistent, I really like Dailey. Not my favorite though, too little romance and too much annoying attitude from the ex wife. Not my type of romance.
Iborde
I read a few Calder books about 20 years ago, so I thought I might like this one. It was boring and predictable.
Could not finish reading it.
Ursula
I really enjoyed this book, there were some things in this story that I wasn't expecting. It was a good read.
Ann
I enjoyed this story. I'll have to go back and start the story with the first book.
carla
Jun 15, 2007 carla rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: romance
would read any book in the calder series again. wonderful story.
Lucy Woods
I enjoyed this series about a large western ranch family.
Carol Anderson
Love tjis Calder family series
Krystle Smith
Love all of Janet Dailey books!
Ginger Leroy
very good part of a serial
Jackie Simons
Read 12/02
Beth
Always good books!
Jodi
Jodi marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2014
Priscilla
Priscilla marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2014
  • A Secret Affair
  • So Happy Together
  • A Ruling Passion
  • Summer of the Red Wolf
  • A Song for the Asking
  • Escape from Cabriz
  • Errands
  • Temporary Sanity (Marty Nickerson, #2)
  • Behind Closed Doors
  • Just Desserts: The Unauthorized Biography of Martha Stewart
  • The Forbidden Zone
  • Salt of the Earth
  • The Water Giver: The Story of a Mother, a Son, and Their Second Chance
  • The White Widow
  • Forgive Me
  • The Affair: A Novel
  • Thuggin In Miami (The Family Is Made : Part 1)
  • Ruin Creek
Janet Anne Haradon Dailey was an American author of numerous romance novels as Janet Dailey (her married name). Her novels have been translated into nineteen languages and have sold over 300 million copies worldwide.

Born in 1944 in Storm Lake, Iowa, she attended secretarial school in Omaha, Nebraska before meeting her husband, Bill. Bill and Janet worked together in construction and land developme
More about Janet Dailey...
This Calder Sky (Calder Saga #3) This Calder Range (Calder Saga #1) Calder Pride (Calder Saga #5) Stands A Calder Man (Calder Saga #2) Calder Born, Calder Bred (Calder Saga #4)