Start by marking “Breaking Dawn” as Want to Read:
Breaking Dawn

Breaking Dawn (Cutting Edge)

It's so cool having a really close friend. somebody you can share secrets with, somebody you can trust. Like Dawn's best friend Perry. But what happens when that trust is broken, and secrets become public knowledge? Sometimes the consequences just become too much to bear.
Published April 15th 2008 by Ransom Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Breaking Dawn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Breaking Dawn

Missareej Omar
i like
Arni
Jan 05, 2014 Arni added it
Breaking Dawn is a story about two friends Who had known each other since pre-school, breaks up because of jelousy. Dawn and Pery, female and male respectively have a crush on a boy name Brian. Brian ends UP made Pery feeling left out. Dawn spends more time with Brian than Perry. Weeks past, Perry is still not given attention and decides to kill himself.

I would recommend Breaking Dawn as it is a book that uses simple language but a story line is very exiting after finishing reading a chapter. T
Araceli
Mar 25, 2015 Araceli rated it it was amazing
I really liked this book. It honestly was the first book I really did love a lot, a book I read from start to finish and didn't get tired of it at all.
This book was really about how two friends Dawn & Perry were really close friends all the way from pre-school. There was a big secret in between the two friends. There was a guy who the both male and female friend both liked. So, basically the secret was that Perry (male.) was gay. The secret leaked afterwards because Dawn started to spend mor
London Ortega-Schmidt
May 10, 2016 London Ortega-Schmidt rated it really liked it
Jo
Jan 05, 2014 Jo rated it it was ok
I'm not thrilled. The idea seems like it was a good one, but I feel it was poorly executed, particularly the not-middle parts. The beginning felt melodramatic and read like the terrible stuff I wrote in my poet-wanna-be days (and believe me, that stuff is terrible), and the end seemed trite to me, too perfectly wrapped up, without any loose ends or snags or anything. The writing overall was kind of stilted, like a 30-something trying to remember how teenagers talk and not quite getting it right. ...more
Jasmine Kinslow
Jan 05, 2014 Jasmine Kinslow rated it really liked it
Perry's has a secret and it's the way people will find out to because of Dawn. She didn't mean to say out loud. Dawn and Perry have been friends since pre-school. Now they are in high school and Dawn starts to gets noticed by Brian. Dawn has a crush on him and so does "somebody else".

Once they were inseparable but jealousy and betrayal can underline friendship. But When Perry needs Dawn the most and his life right now and she not there for him because of Brian. Now That his big secret is out be
Lena Bleh
Oct 12, 2014 Lena Bleh rated it it was amazing
I really think the author could have made this book longer. I read it in one sitting. but other than that, it is a great book. I highly encourage young adults to read this book, it will make you laugh, cry, get mad, and get depressed over it. the way the author expresses the strong emotions make it feel like the situation is happening in real life. like you sure witnessing it. one of my all time favorites.
Erin Dykens
Jan 05, 2014 Erin Dykens rated it liked it
I wasn't overly impressed with this book. I read it in just two sittings, as it was an easy read. It interested me as it involves a member of the LGBT community. The book becomes extremely morbid, extremely quickly. It was, however, well-written, and I would be intrigued to read another book written by this author.
Elsa
Jan 05, 2014 Elsa rated it really liked it
Shelves: qp-2012
I actually thought this story was pretty good. I like this imprint from Saddleback with it's more mature and edgier storylines.
Nikhita
Apr 29, 2014 Nikhita rated it really liked it
Mostly loved it because it was so short but still got me engaged and I couldn't put it down during its short duration! Great :)
Melody
Jan 05, 2014 Melody rated it it was amazing
This book is ahhmazing.
Mary
Mary rated it really liked it
Feb 11, 2014
Katie
Katie rated it did not like it
Jul 28, 2012
Allison
Allison rated it it was ok
Jun 13, 2016
Linda
Linda rated it it was amazing
Apr 11, 2012
Vanessa
Vanessa rated it it was amazing
Aug 06, 2012
Cerrah
Cerrah rated it really liked it
Jun 23, 2013
Syuhaidah
Syuhaidah rated it liked it
Dec 05, 2013
Olivia Peets
Olivia Peets rated it it was amazing
Aug 14, 2014
Simba
Simba rated it liked it
Mar 30, 2016
Cindy Trubisky
Cindy Trubisky rated it really liked it
May 11, 2013
Lorelei
Lorelei rated it it was amazing
Dec 25, 2015
Sandra
Sandra rated it liked it
Mar 30, 2016
Marie
Marie rated it it was amazing
Feb 08, 2013
Jenny Gabriel
Jenny Gabriel rated it it was amazing
Jun 10, 2013
Ann
Ann rated it liked it
Nov 28, 2011
Kaylee Hoko
Kaylee Hoko rated it it was amazing
May 27, 2014
Holly
Holly rated it liked it
May 22, 2012
Alina
Alina rated it it was amazing
Sep 25, 2009
Starsinthesky
Starsinthesky rated it liked it
Apr 27, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »

Cutting Edge (1 - 10 of 17 books)
  • Stained
  • Gun Dog
  • Bone Song (Cutting Edge)
  • The Finer Points of Becoming Machine