Start by marking “With Endless Sight (Crossroads of Grace #3)” as Want to Read:
With Endless Sight (Crossroads of Grace #3)

With Endless Sight (Crossroads of Grace #3)

3.89  ·  Rating Details  ·  177 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
Behind every story of loss is the promise of grace.…

Belleville, Illinois and Wyoming Territories, 1861

Published May 20th 2008 by Multnomah

To ask other readers questions about With Endless Sight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about With Endless Sight

Loraine
Born into a life of privilege, fourteen-year-old Belinda never questions her security, even as she leaves Illinois with her family to discover new adventures in the Oregon Territory. But when disaster falls, Belinda is left wounded, weak, and alone. Her faith in God gives her the only strength she knows in a harsh new world.

Belinda’s journey takes her to a snow-covered mining camp and a red-roofed brothel in the Wyoming mountains, but not before she must spend a lonely winter with the man who to
Jeni Enjaian
I was very disappointed with this book. After establishing a distinct style in the first two books in the series Pittman completely abandons it. The most noticeable (and disappointing) change is a shift from third person to first person. I used to prefer first person narrators but as I have read more I have grown to appreciate third person narrators much more.
Several other things bothered me. First, Belinda's first person narrator voice is much too old for a fourteen (or fifteen) year old. She s
Denise
Dec 04, 2008 Denise rated it liked it
I loved this series, but for some reason I didn't like this as the end of it. It didn't seem to flow together like the first two did as well.
Nora St Laurent
Jul 09, 2015 Nora St Laurent rated it liked it
Although this is the last book in a trilogy, this story was strong enough to stand on its own. The year is 1861. I was gripped by the story as Belinda's father packs up the family and moves them to the Wyoming Territories. They leave their family and comfort in Belleville, Illinois. Dad's a dreamer and this is an adventure of a life time; Belinda's mother is not convinced. She is a dutiful Christian wife who submits to her husband (but she doesn't have to like it). Her husband was so caught up i ...more
Christy
Feb 20, 2015 Christy rated it liked it
My least favorite of the trilogy. The beginning seemed drawn out compared to the rest. The end TRULY seemed thrown together, like the author got a call from her editor, "hey, ya got 5 minutes to finish the book. Go..." I was left wanting more, but not in a good way.
Laura Carter
Oct 06, 2015 Laura Carter rated it liked it
I don't have anything good or bad to say about this book. It was different from the other two in the series but I don't think it was a bad different. I enjoyed the part where she and her cousin lived on the mountain. I felt like that part of the story had more emotion and intrigue than any other part of the book.
Leslie
Jul 08, 2008 Leslie rated it liked it
This book wraps up the series. I enjoyed how books 2 and 3 were not obvious continuations (or prequels) to the original story until you are almost finished with the book. I thought that was a nice way to create the series.

Good stories of redemption.
Martha Valasek
Jun 09, 2013 Martha Valasek rated it really liked it
I liked this book the best out of the threesome. I could relate with Belinda's background although I hadn't the same trials, but could imagine her life better than the other two heroines in Allison Pittman's stories.
Jamie
Jul 06, 2011 Jamie rated it it was amazing
this is an amazing book and will help you with your relationtip with god. it has its inapropiate moments, but remains epic with its lessons and good story line. also a love story.
Amy
Jun 27, 2008 Amy rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: margaret
I really enjoyed that book! read the others in the series first. i like her style of writing and they way she is not shy or judgmental about those with different life-experiences.
Lupe
Oct 08, 2013 Lupe rated it it was ok
I heard that this book was the best of the series. I'm not sure why someone thought highly of this book. It was an unrealistic plot with unrealistic characters. Ugh.
Hannah
Feb 07, 2011 Hannah rated it liked it
Laurel
Apr 05, 2011 Laurel rated it really liked it
Great conclusion to the trilogy...gives you new insight into the characters of Gloria and Sadie, who were introduced in the other two books.
Valerie
Sep 29, 2012 Valerie rated it really liked it
This book was so incredibly sad. Guess I'm just a sucker for a happy ending and I was disappointed.
kater nada
Sep 21, 2015 kater nada rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned
I love it's really interesting , love the writing style ..!
Carrie Scheer
Apr 12, 2012 Carrie Scheer rated it liked it
Shelves: partly-through
I like it pretty well so far.
Annie
Jun 17, 2009 Annie rated it it was amazing
This was a wonderful book.
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2016
Mary Hildebrandt
Mary Hildebrandt marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2016
Aubrey Fisher
Aubrey Fisher rated it it was amazing
Jul 16, 2016
Tracy Munden miller
Tracy Munden miller marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2016
Becky-kenny Fleming
Becky-kenny Fleming marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2016
Lisa
Lisa rated it liked it
Jun 29, 2016
Hannah
Hannah marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2016
Karen Pettit
Karen Pettit marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2016
Y
Y rated it it was ok
Jul 28, 2016
Amanda
Amanda added it
May 29, 2016
Meredith Pocius
Meredith Pocius marked it as to-read
May 28, 2016
Samantha
Samantha marked it as to-read
May 17, 2016
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Dec 21, 2014 09:28AM
  • Too Rich for a Bride (The Sinclair Sisters of Cripple Creek, #2)
  • Distant Heart (Westward Hearts #2)
  • Anna Finch and the Hired Gun (Women of the West Series #2)
  • Santa Fe Woman (Wagon Wheels Series, #1)
  • Leaving November (Clayburn, #2)
  • Sarah My Beloved (Little Hickman Creek #2)
  • Sister's Choice (Patchwork Circle, #2)
  • Spring of My Love (Silver Hills Trilogy #3)
  • Wagered Heart
  • Twice Loved (Belles of Timber Creek #1)
  • The Veil
  • A Promise for Breanna (Angel of Mercy #1)
  • Bees in the Butterfly Garden (The Gilded Legacy, #1)
  • The Captain's Bride (Northern Lights, #1)
  • Bittersweet (California Historical Series, #2)
  • A Mending at the Edge (Change and Cherish Historical #3)
  • Yesterday's Promise (East of the Sun, #2)
  • One Perfect Gift (Culdee Creek Christmas #2)
Allison Pittman is the author of For Time and Eternity, Stealing Home, the Crossroads of Grace series, and her nonfiction debut, Saturdays With Stella. A high-school English teacher, she serves as director of the theater arts group at her church. She is also the co-president of a dynamic Christian writers group in the San Antonio, Texas area, where she makes her home with her husband and their thr ...more
More about Allison Pittman...

Crossroads of Grace (3 books)
  • Ten Thousand Charms (Crossroads of Grace #1)
  • Speak Through the Wind (Crossroads of Grace #2)