Start by marking “With Endless Sight (Crossroads of Grace #3)” as Want to Read:
With Endless Sight (Crossroads of Grace #3)

With Endless Sight (Crossroads of Grace #3)

3.89 of 5 stars 3.89  ·  rating details  ·  139 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Behind every story of loss is the promise of grace.…

Belleville, Illinois and Wyoming Territories, 1861

Born into a life of privilege, fourteen-year-old Belinda never questions her security, even as she leaves Illinois with her family to discover new adventures in the Oregon Territory. But when disaster falls, Belinda is left wounded, weak, and alone. Her faith in God gives
Published May 20th 2008 by Multnomah Books

To ask other readers questions about With Endless Sight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about With Endless Sight

Jeni Enjaian
I was very disappointed with this book. After establishing a distinct style in the first two books in the series Pittman completely abandons it. The most noticeable (and disappointing) change is a shift from third person to first person. I used to prefer first person narrators but as I have read more I have grown to appreciate third person narrators much more.
Several other things bothered me. First, Belinda's first person narrator voice is much too old for a fourteen (or fifteen) year old. She s
Nora St Laurent
With Endless Sight
By Allison Pittman
Multnomah Publishers
ISBN#978-1-60142-012-1
370 Pages

Back Cover: Born into a life of privilege, fourteen-year-old Belinda never questions her security, even as she leaves Illinois with her family to discover new adventures in the West. But when disaster falls, Belinda is left wounded, weak, and alone. Her faith in God gives her the only strength she knows in a harsh new world.

Belinda's journey takes her to a snow-covered mining camp and a red-roofed brothel in
Leslie
This book wraps up the series. I enjoyed how books 2 and 3 were not obvious continuations (or prequels) to the original story until you are almost finished with the book. I thought that was a nice way to create the series.

Good stories of redemption.
Martha Valasek
I liked this book the best out of the threesome. I could relate with Belinda's background although I hadn't the same trials, but could imagine her life better than the other two heroines in Allison Pittman's stories.
Jamie
this is an amazing book and will help you with your relationtip with god. it has its inapropiate moments, but remains epic with its lessons and good story line. also a love story.
Amy
Jun 27, 2008 Amy rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: margaret
I really enjoyed that book! read the others in the series first. i like her style of writing and they way she is not shy or judgmental about those with different life-experiences.
Lupe
I heard that this book was the best of the series. I'm not sure why someone thought highly of this book. It was an unrealistic plot with unrealistic characters. Ugh.
Hannah
Denise
I loved this series, but for some reason I didn't like this as the end of it. It didn't seem to flow together like the first two did as well.
Laurel
Great conclusion to the trilogy...gives you new insight into the characters of Gloria and Sadie, who were introduced in the other two books.
Valerie
This book was so incredibly sad. Guess I'm just a sucker for a happy ending and I was disappointed.
Carrie Scheer
I like it pretty well so far.
Annie
This was a wonderful book.
Gina Meeks
Gina Meeks marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2014
Donna Watts
Donna Watts marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2014
4given4ever
4given4ever marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2014
Tina
Tina marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2014
Lydia Ross
Lydia Ross marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2014
Lynell
Lynell added it
Aug 17, 2014
Alisa
Alisa marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
Pattie Buck
Pattie Buck marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Rachel
Rachel added it
Jul 17, 2014
Alaina Henderson
Alaina Henderson is currently reading it
Jul 08, 2014
Kristy Huskins
Kristy Huskins marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2014
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2014
  • Too Rich for a Bride (The Sinclair Sisters of Cripple Creek, #2)
  • Distant Heart (Westward Hearts #2)
  • The Confidential Life of Eugenia Cooper (Women of the West Series #1)
  • The Bride Bargain (Prairie Promises, #1)
  • Wagered Heart
  • Sister's Choice (Patchwork Circle #2)
  • Sarah My Beloved (Little Hickman Creek #2)
  • Lassoed in Texas Trilogy (Lassoed in Texas, #1-3)
  • Leaving November (Clayburn, #2)
  • A Constant Heart
  • The Veil
  • The Bridge of Peace (Ada's House, #2)
  • The Captain's Bride (Northern Lights, #1)
  • Twice Loved (Belles of Timber Creek #1)
  • A Promise for Breanna (Angel of Mercy #1)
  • Bittersweet (California Historical Series, #2)
  • As High as the Heavens
  • A Mending at the Edge (Change and Cherish Historical #3)
Allison Pittman is the author of For Time and Eternity, Stealing Home, the Crossroads of Grace series, and her nonfiction debut, Saturdays With Stella. A high-school English teacher, she serves as director of the theater arts group at her church. She is also the co-president of a dynamic Christian writers group in the San Antonio, Texas area, where she makes her home with her husband and their thr ...more
More about Allison Pittman...
For Time & Eternity (Sister Wife #1) Ten Thousand Charms (Crossroads of Grace #1) Forsaking All Others (Sister Wife #2) All for a Song Speak Through the Wind (Crossroads of Grace #2)