Start by marking “With Endless Sight (Crossroads of Grace #3)” as Want to Read:
With Endless Sight (Crossroads of Grace #3)

With Endless Sight (Crossroads of Grace #3)

3.94 of 5 stars 3.94  ·  rating details  ·  150 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Behind every story of loss is the promise of grace.…

Belleville, Illinois and Wyoming Territories, 1861

Born into a life of privilege, fourteen-year-old Belinda never questions her security, even as she leaves Illinois with her family to discover new adventures in the Oregon Territory. But when disaster falls, Belinda is left wounded, weak, and alone. Her faith in God gives
Published May 20th 2008 by Multnomah Books

To ask other readers questions about With Endless Sight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about With Endless Sight

Jeni Enjaian
I was very disappointed with this book. After establishing a distinct style in the first two books in the series Pittman completely abandons it. The most noticeable (and disappointing) change is a shift from third person to first person. I used to prefer first person narrators but as I have read more I have grown to appreciate third person narrators much more.
Several other things bothered me. First, Belinda's first person narrator voice is much too old for a fourteen (or fifteen) year old. She s
Denise
I loved this series, but for some reason I didn't like this as the end of it. It didn't seem to flow together like the first two did as well.
Nora St Laurent
With Endless Sight
By Allison Pittman
Multnomah Publishers
ISBN#978-1-60142-012-1
370 Pages

Back Cover: Born into a life of privilege, fourteen-year-old Belinda never questions her security, even as she leaves Illinois with her family to discover new adventures in the West. But when disaster falls, Belinda is left wounded, weak, and alone. Her faith in God gives her the only strength she knows in a harsh new world.

Belinda's journey takes her to a snow-covered mining camp and a red-roofed brothel in
Christy
My least favorite of the trilogy. The beginning seemed drawn out compared to the rest. The end TRULY seemed thrown together, like the author got a call from her editor, "hey, ya got 5 minutes to finish the book. Go..." I was left wanting more, but not in a good way.
Leslie
This book wraps up the series. I enjoyed how books 2 and 3 were not obvious continuations (or prequels) to the original story until you are almost finished with the book. I thought that was a nice way to create the series.

Good stories of redemption.
Martha Valasek
I liked this book the best out of the threesome. I could relate with Belinda's background although I hadn't the same trials, but could imagine her life better than the other two heroines in Allison Pittman's stories.
Jamie
this is an amazing book and will help you with your relationtip with god. it has its inapropiate moments, but remains epic with its lessons and good story line. also a love story.
Amy
Jun 27, 2008 Amy rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: margaret
I really enjoyed that book! read the others in the series first. i like her style of writing and they way she is not shy or judgmental about those with different life-experiences.
Lupe
I heard that this book was the best of the series. I'm not sure why someone thought highly of this book. It was an unrealistic plot with unrealistic characters. Ugh.
Hannah
Laurel
Great conclusion to the trilogy...gives you new insight into the characters of Gloria and Sadie, who were introduced in the other two books.
Valerie
This book was so incredibly sad. Guess I'm just a sucker for a happy ending and I was disappointed.
Carrie Scheer
I like it pretty well so far.
Annie
This was a wonderful book.
Dana
Dana marked it as to-read
May 24, 2015
Miriam
Miriam marked it as to-read
May 22, 2015
April Mahlbacher
April Mahlbacher marked it as to-read
May 17, 2015
Carmen
Carmen marked it as to-read
May 17, 2015
Sarah marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2015
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2015
Leah Grace Fondse
Leah Grace Fondse marked it as to-read
May 22, 2015
Imagine_Life
Imagine_Life is currently reading it
Apr 16, 2015
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2015
Amy Busse
Amy Busse marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2015
Jody Pulcheon
Jody Pulcheon marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2015
Jesse
Jesse added it
Apr 06, 2015
Allison Crouch
Allison Crouch marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2015
Melisa
Melisa marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
Lori
Lori marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Dec 21, 2014 09:28AM
  • Anna Finch and the Hired Gun (Women of the West Series #2)
  • Distant Heart (Westward Hearts #2)
  • Too Rich for a Bride (The Sinclair Sisters of Cripple Creek, #2)
  • Santa Fe Woman (Wagon Wheels Series, #1)
  • Wagered Heart
  • Sarah My Beloved (Little Hickman Creek #2)
  • The Bride Bargain (Prairie Promises, #1)
  • Sister's Choice (Patchwork Circle, #2)
  • Bittersweet (California Historical Series, #2)
  • Leaving November (Clayburn, #2)
  • The Veil
  • A Case for Love (Brides of Bonneterre, #3)
  • Twice Loved (Belles of Timber Creek #1)
  • A Mending at the Edge (Change and Cherish Historical #3)
  • The Bridge of Peace (Ada's House, #2)
  • Saturday Morning
  • Lassoed in Texas Trilogy (Lassoed in Texas, #1-3)
  • As High as the Heavens
Allison Pittman is the author of For Time and Eternity, Stealing Home, the Crossroads of Grace series, and her nonfiction debut, Saturdays With Stella. A high-school English teacher, she serves as director of the theater arts group at her church. She is also the co-president of a dynamic Christian writers group in the San Antonio, Texas area, where she makes her home with her husband and their thr ...more
More about Allison Pittman...

Crossroads of Grace (3 books)
  • Ten Thousand Charms (Crossroads of Grace #1)
  • Speak Through the Wind (Crossroads of Grace #2)
For Time & Eternity (Sister Wife #1) Ten Thousand Charms (Crossroads of Grace #1) Forsaking All Others (Sister Wife #2) All for a Song Speak Through the Wind (Crossroads of Grace #2)