Start by marking “With Endless Sight (Crossroads of Grace #3)” as Want to Read:
With Endless Sight (Crossroads of Grace #3)

With Endless Sight (Crossroads of Grace #3)

3.93 of 5 stars 3.93  ·  rating details  ·  162 ratings  ·  16 reviews
Behind every story of loss is the promise of grace.…

Belleville, Illinois and Wyoming Territories, 1861

Born into a life of privilege, fourteen-year-old Belinda never questions her security, even as she leaves Illinois with her family to discover new adventures in the Oregon Territory. But when disaster falls, Belinda is left wounded, weak, and alone. Her faith in God gives
Published May 20th 2008 by Multnomah Books

To ask other readers questions about With Endless Sight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about With Endless Sight

Jeni Enjaian
I was very disappointed with this book. After establishing a distinct style in the first two books in the series Pittman completely abandons it. The most noticeable (and disappointing) change is a shift from third person to first person. I used to prefer first person narrators but as I have read more I have grown to appreciate third person narrators much more.
Several other things bothered me. First, Belinda's first person narrator voice is much too old for a fourteen (or fifteen) year old. She s
I loved this series, but for some reason I didn't like this as the end of it. It didn't seem to flow together like the first two did as well.
Nora St Laurent
Although this is the last book in a trilogy, this story was strong enough to stand on its own. The year is 1861. I was gripped by the story as Belinda's father packs up the family and moves them to the Wyoming Territories. They leave their family and comfort in Belleville, Illinois. Dad's a dreamer and this is an adventure of a life time; Belinda's mother is not convinced. She is a dutiful Christian wife who submits to her husband (but she doesn't have to like it). Her husband was so caught up i ...more
My least favorite of the trilogy. The beginning seemed drawn out compared to the rest. The end TRULY seemed thrown together, like the author got a call from her editor, "hey, ya got 5 minutes to finish the book. Go..." I was left wanting more, but not in a good way.
Laura Carter
I don't have anything good or bad to say about this book. It was different from the other two in the series but I don't think it was a bad different. I enjoyed the part where she and her cousin lived on the mountain. I felt like that part of the story had more emotion and intrigue than any other part of the book.
This book wraps up the series. I enjoyed how books 2 and 3 were not obvious continuations (or prequels) to the original story until you are almost finished with the book. I thought that was a nice way to create the series.

Good stories of redemption.
Martha Valasek
I liked this book the best out of the threesome. I could relate with Belinda's background although I hadn't the same trials, but could imagine her life better than the other two heroines in Allison Pittman's stories.
this is an amazing book and will help you with your relationtip with god. it has its inapropiate moments, but remains epic with its lessons and good story line. also a love story.
Jun 27, 2008 Amy rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: margaret
I really enjoyed that book! read the others in the series first. i like her style of writing and they way she is not shy or judgmental about those with different life-experiences.
I heard that this book was the best of the series. I'm not sure why someone thought highly of this book. It was an unrealistic plot with unrealistic characters. Ugh.
Great conclusion to the you new insight into the characters of Gloria and Sadie, who were introduced in the other two books.
This book was so incredibly sad. Guess I'm just a sucker for a happy ending and I was disappointed.
kater nada
I love it's really interesting , love the writing style ..!
Carrie Scheer
I like it pretty well so far.
This was a wonderful book.
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2015
Molly Cline
Molly Cline marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2015
Sue marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2015
Anna marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2015
Joanne marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2015
Marilyn Higginbotham
Marilyn Higginbotham marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2015
Brenda added it
Aug 19, 2015
Alicia added it
Aug 16, 2015
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Dec 21, 2014 09:28AM
  • Too Rich for a Bride (The Sinclair Sisters of Cripple Creek, #2)
  • Distant Heart (Westward Hearts #2)
  • Anna Finch and the Hired Gun (Women of the West Series #2)
  • The Veil
  • Sarah My Beloved (Little Hickman Creek #2)
  • Wagered Heart
  • Winter Is Past
  • Leaving November (Clayburn, #2)
  • Santa Fe Woman (Wagon Wheels Series, #1)
  • Lassoed in Texas Trilogy (Lassoed in Texas, #1-3)
  • The Captain's Bride (Northern Lights, #1)
  • Twice Loved (Belles of Timber Creek #1)
  • Sister's Choice (Patchwork Circle, #2)
  • The Bride Bargain (Prairie Promises, #1)
  • Menu for Romance (Brides of Bonneterre, #2)
  • Bittersweet (California Historical Series, #2)
  • A Promise for Breanna (Angel of Mercy #1)
  • An Absence So Great (Portraits of the Heart, #2)
Allison Pittman is the author of For Time and Eternity, Stealing Home, the Crossroads of Grace series, and her nonfiction debut, Saturdays With Stella. A high-school English teacher, she serves as director of the theater arts group at her church. She is also the co-president of a dynamic Christian writers group in the San Antonio, Texas area, where she makes her home with her husband and their thr ...more
More about Allison Pittman...

Crossroads of Grace (3 books)
  • Ten Thousand Charms (Crossroads of Grace #1)
  • Speak Through the Wind (Crossroads of Grace #2)