Start by marking “Love Songs of the Little Bear Friendship Box” as Want to Read:
Love Songs of the Little Bear Friendship Box

Love Songs of the Little Bear Friendship Box

Now children can carry Little Bear everywhere! Follow Little Bear through four board books, one for each season of the year, as he explores the water's edge, in the garden, with his friends and parents, through rain, wind, and snow. Margaret Wise Brown, author of Goodnight Moon and The Runaway Bunny, is one of the best-selling authors of all time. Her books continue to be ...more
Board book, 10 pages
Published December 1st 2002 by Hyperion (first published April 30th 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Love Songs of the Little Bear Friendship Box, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Songs of the Little Bear Friendship Box

Stephanie
Jul 15, 2012 Stephanie rated it did not like it
Shelves: children
On the upside, the carrying case for these four tiny books is really cute. The illustrations are also adorable.

I know Margaret Wise Brown is like a Childhood Author God, but the writing in this series of poems is awful. She would not want them published. I am sure of it. Editors and estates should not dig up previously unpublished poems that suck by famous writers and publish them. There should be a rule.
Mar 06, 2016 Laura rated it really liked it
Stray - If I stray from my mom, do I stay close, or go far away?
Bloom - if a flower blooms, does it open or close?
Float - If the bottles float, do they go to the bottom of the river, or stay near the top?
Tangled - If my hair is tangled, are there a lot of knots, or not a lot of knots? Easy or hard to run a comb through?
Creep -
Stem - can you point to the stem on the plant?
Ashley Barnard
Mar 14, 2013 Ashley Barnard rated it it was ok
Shelves: rdg-291, poetry
I enjoyed the illustrations, but the poems were not that interesting. "Love Song of the Little Bear" was the only one in the book that I thought was cute. The other poems were hard to get through.
Susan
Sep 20, 2010 Susan rated it it was amazing
Shelves: picture-books-jp
Lovely. The illustration when the little bear stands in the rain looking up is perfect. Something about making the little bear's world into sectioned songs really works.
Michaela
Nov 22, 2011 Michaela rated it liked it
Shelves: family
Such a cuddly and comforting book when talking about the love of family. Another classic I loved as a child and will definitely include in my classroom library.
Jalynn
Read the picture book version to my son. The illustrations are great and are the only thing that held his attention.
Franny
Franny rated it it was amazing
Aug 12, 2015
Beverly
Beverly rated it liked it
Sep 25, 2012
Mary Anne
May 29, 2015 Mary Anne rated it really liked it
Shelves: picture-books
A very sweet picture book with four little poems about love and the seasons.
Pinky
Pinky rated it liked it
Apr 09, 2014
Brandi
Brandi rated it really liked it
Nov 21, 2015
Annabella
Mar 07, 2013 Annabella rated it liked it
Apparently we like this book we choose it again in October 2013
Sherri
Sherri rated it it was ok
Apr 19, 2013
Meghan
Meghan rated it really liked it
Apr 21, 2012
Rosheal
Rosheal rated it liked it
Apr 16, 2012
Wanda Lopin
Wanda Lopin rated it liked it
Jul 09, 2016
Timalee Guetterman
Timalee Guetterman rated it liked it
Jun 23, 2012
 Ms. Crystal
Ms. Crystal rated it it was ok
Apr 14, 2015
Bonnie Shellhamer
Bonnie Shellhamer rated it really liked it
Apr 21, 2013
Valarie
Valarie rated it liked it
Sep 01, 2012
Leona
Apr 15, 2013 Leona rated it liked it
little bear has songs for each season. the illustrations are beautiful! text is a little weak.
Ashley
Ashley rated it liked it
Feb 25, 2016
Jun 11, 2014 Sarah rated it it was ok
Shelves: children
Beautiful artwork... Not crazy about the rhythm of the words.
Lori
Lori rated it liked it
Jan 21, 2015
Emerson and Theodore
Jan 02, 2014 Emerson and Theodore rated it liked it
Shelves: library-books
He doesn't have the box just the book. It's good, not great as the Japanese man in sharknado said.
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it liked it
Oct 23, 2015
Jasmine Olivia
Jasmine Olivia rated it it was ok
May 27, 2013
Lexis
Lexis rated it really liked it
Jul 06, 2008
Lucy
Lucy rated it really liked it
May 17, 2012
Margaret Wise Brown wrote hundreds of books and stories during her life, but she is best known for Goodnight Moon and The Runaway Bunny. Even though she died nearly 60 years ago, her books still sell very well.

Margaret loved animals. Most of her books have animals as characters in the story. She liked to write books that had a rhythm to them. Sometimes she would put a hard word into the story or p
More about Margaret Wise Brown...