Ranma 1/2, Volume 35

Ranma 1/2, Volume 35 (Ranma ½ #37)

4.08 of 5 stars 4.08  ·  rating details  ·  510 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Ranma Saotome never thought a martial arts training mission to China would turn out like this! An accidental dunk in a cursed spring changes boy Ranma into a young girl, every time he is splashed with cold water. Hot water reverses the effect - but only until next time!
Published August 8th 2006 by VIZ Media LLC (first published 1995)

To ask other readers questions about Ranma 1/2, Volume 35, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ranma 1/2, Volume 35

Gaelan D'costa
Longrunning romantic comedies tend to suffer when they bring about a resolution to the romance the entire series was built on.

Even worse, authors time and time again feel that this must be accompanied with a very epic and very uncomedic conclusion.

That being said, this is part 1 of 2. Perhaps it turns out all right in the end.
*Queen Diva*
The second to last volume of Ranma 1/2 - and I really liked it!! The story was intense and I was turning the pages quickly. I was happy nearly the full cast made a return for the last few volumes. I also really liked that the story came full circle and began to end at Jusenkyo, the birth place of the series.

The storyline itself seemed kind of random that the people of Ho'o would just show up, but beyond that, I was really quite pleased with this volume. The beginning of the end and it was great!...more
Caroline
Ranma 1/2 if one of my all-time favorite manga series. There are times when the action gets a bit repetitive, but the insanity of the different schools of Anything Goes Martial Arts makes this one of the more entertaining shonen manga series around. It's a good mix of comedy, romance and action that just works well for me.
Emmy Lou
I know I've given all of the Ranma series 5/5 stars, but this one REALLY deserves it! Only one more to go, then it's all over! *cries*

A clan of bird-humanoid warriors are planning on draining Jusenkyo and using it for their own purposes. Can our heroes protect Jusenkyo while protecting what they dearly love?
Jucchan
They say you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover. But I did - And I was right ;) This series is amazing! You get genderbender, fantasy, action, romance and slapstick-humor along with intense serious moments, what more can you want?
La Revistería Comics
¡Anteúltimo tomo de la pospuestísima comedia de artes marciales! El primer manga editado oficialmente en Argentina se acerca a su fin.
2bnallegory
This is the penultimate book. The story continues.
Steph
Jul 25, 2008 Steph rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga
A great laugh out loud manga.
Al
Al added it
Aug 21, 2014
Nadja
Nadja added it
Aug 15, 2014
Bre
Bre marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
Chris Huntley
Chris Huntley marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2014
Variaciones Enrojo
Variaciones Enrojo marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Maia Maranghello
Maia Maranghello marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2014
Federiken Masters
Federiken Masters marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Silber
Silber marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
  • Rurouni Kenshin, Volume 22 (Rurouni Kenshin #22)
  • Love Hina, Vol. 14
  • Dr. Slump, Vol. 01 (Dr. Slump, #1)
Rumiko Takahashi (高橋 留美子) was born in Niigata, Japan. She is not only one of the richest women in Japan but also one of the top paid manga artists. She is also the most successful female comic artist in history. She has been writing manga non-stop for 31 years.
More about Rumiko Takahashi...
InuYasha: Turning Back Time (InuYasha, #1) Ranma ½, Vol. 1 (Ranma ½ (US 2nd), #1) InuYasha Ani-Manga, Vol. 1 (Inuyasha Ani-Manga, #1) InuYasha: Family Matters (InuYasha, #2) InuYasha: Good Intentions (InuYasha, #3)