Start by marking “Amazing Agent Luna Omnibus 1” as Want to Read:
Amazing Agent Luna Omnibus 1

Amazing Agent Luna Omnibus 1 (Amazing Agent Luna omnibus 1; books 1-3)

4.15 of 5 stars 4.15  ·  rating details  ·  178 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Amazing Agent Luna is the story of Luna, the perfect secret agent. A girl grown in a lab from the finest genetic material, she has been trained since her birth fifteen years ago to be the U.S. government’s ultimate espionage weapon. But now she is given an assignment that will test her abilities to the utmost — high school.

In order to uncover an evil plot, the government
Published May 27th 2008 by Seven Seas

To ask other readers questions about Amazing Agent Luna Omnibus 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Amazing Agent Luna Omnibus 1

Sean O'Hara
According to Wikipedia, Nunzio DeFilippis and Christina Weir wrote for Kim Possible. This makes sense as Amazing Agent Luna is in many ways a mangafied Kim Possible.

The story is standard fare -- Luna is a genetically engineered super-agent whose never known anything remotely resembling a normal childhood. But after uncovering a vague but nefarious plot involving Count Von Brucken, ruler of a small Ruritania somewhere between Latveria and Underbheit, she's sent undercover at an elite private scho
Alexei
{Sited from my website TeenageBookaholic }

(the first 3 books) Amazing Agent Luna is about Luna, a girl genetically grown, tested, and trained in a secret government base to become the perfect agent. She's completed many missions, but will this next one be the one to expose her and ruin her training? After completing a mission to recover files, her next mission is to attend High School! The files tie to the students of the school, but why? Luna and her bosses, Control and Dr. Andy, must go underc
Alexander Case
I haven't read OEL manga in a while, so I wasn't sure what to expect from Amazing Agent Luna. I enjoyed the work a lot, though I thought the high school drama elements were a bit much. The cast is almost too tight to quite work. We don't particularly see any faculty outside of the science and PE teachers and the principal. Similarly, the school seems to consist of only two cliques - the outsiders, which Luna latches on to, and the bunch of "Mean Girls" which make up the popular clique. There's n ...more
Kristen
Amazing Agent Luna was a book I had to pick up after reading Amazing Agent Jennifer. I was looking forward to seeing Jennifer aka Control as a grown adult and her interactions with Luna, a special agent born in a lab and raised to be a top secret agent. As you would think, she is rather naive when sent into the real world, not knowing what friendship or other relationships truly mean.

When her latest mission brings her to become a normal high school student, we see Jennifer in the role of her mo
Nic
A really fun series so far - way lighter and sillier, both in plot and art, than the prequel Amazing Agent Jennifer. My NFNT review for volumes 1-7 is up here.
Sinistmer
I personally wasn't into this series. All of the characters, particularly the supporting characters, were a bit too flat for me. Amazing Agent Jennifer is more interesting to me.
Ilib4kids
YGN DEFILIPPIS V.1
Amazing Agent Luna omnibus. I (File 01 - 16) YGN DEFILIPPIS V.1
Amazing Agent Luna omnibus. II (to File 27YGN)YGN DEFILIPPIS V.2

Chelsey
This was my first graphic novel I ever read so I was confused to begin with but as I continued to read it. It is a very good graphic novel.
Venus
i love this story so much! she's in a world she doesn't understand so much! i love luna,francesca! they are ment to be friends!
Jessica
read these and really liked them. never got done with the others and heard and seen theres more to these. great books!
Brandi
Fun, but no depth or big surprises. As it is an American manga, I didn't expect much more than what I got.
Keva
Luna kicks ass so well but living in a lab almost all her life most be emotionally hard
Lyndsie
AWSOME, i read it 5 times
Stephanie Thompson
Stephanie Thompson is currently reading it
Dec 20, 2014
Kaosreaper4208
Kaosreaper4208 marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2014
Shelby
Shelby added it
Nov 10, 2014
Kirsten Rodning
Kirsten Rodning marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
Kayla
Kayla marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Tiger & Bunny, Vol. 1
  • Angelic Layer, Vol. 05 (Angelic Layer, #5)
  • Hollow Fields, Vol. 2 (Hollow Fields, #2)
  • Kamichama Karin Chu, Vol. 04
  • Wolverine: Snikt! (Wolverine Legends)
  • Zombie-Loan, Vol. 12
  • Tsubasa: Those with Wings, Volume 1
  • Mamotte! Lollipop, Vol. 05
  • Tokyo Mew Mew, Vol. 7 (Tokyo Mew Mew, #7)
  • Air Gear, Vol. 6 (Air Gear, #6)
  • Arisa, Vol. 04 (Arisa, #4)
  • Alice in the Country of Joker: Circus and Liar's Game, Vol. 2
  • Cherry Juice, Vol. 02
  • Princess Ai: Lumination (Princess Ai, #2)
Nunzio DeFilippis is married to Christina Weir; together they have written a large number of graphic novels. They have written superhero comics but also created original comics and graphic novels of many genres, from YA fantasy to sports to horror to crime drama.
More about Nunzio DeFilippis...
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button House of M: New X-Men New X-Men: Academy X, Vol. 1: Choosing Sides Amazing Agent Luna, Volume 1 Amazing Agent Luna Vol 2