Start by marking “The Deal” as Want to Read:

~Are you ready to meet Adam and Bethany…?~

~'The Deal' is the story of Bethany Drake and her twist of fate journey with Adam Blaire.~

It was the perfect deal… ‘Sex, devoid of emotion.’ No commitment, no dating, no romance, no intimacy, or courting nonsense… Sex! Pleasure! Pure and simple. Without the tangled ties! How could they possibly go wrong?

On a business flight from LA
Paperback, First Edition, 310 pages
Published December 9th 2014 by Destiny Publishing-Hester

To ask other readers questions about The Deal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Deal

Tina
Nov 28, 2014 Tina rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Arc provided for an honest review.
Well first of all I enjoyed this story, it's a fairly long book so be prepared. It's starts with Bethany, she meets a gorgeous guy on a business flight and the electricity is instant. She can't get enough of Adam, and they spend a hot steamy night together, but that's not enough so Adam makes contact with Beth and they make a deal. Sex no emotions. Easy right well I'm not sure about that and it becomes obvious shortly into reading their story that Adam is inves
Deborah Ann
Feb 05, 2016 Deborah Ann rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition

"'The Deal' Teaser photo Dealteaserredo_zps86e131a9.jpg

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/the-...

Kobo: http://store.kobobooks.com/en-US/eboo...

TBR: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

Print versions also a
Danielle ⚾️ (Danielle's Escape)
4.5 "Sweet Spot" Stars

Loved it!!

Adam is one sexy man and knows how to win over a room with just one smile. Bethany is a strong independent woman and hopes to keep him in her grasp. But will the "Skirt chaser" keep his hands on only one woman? Dive in to find out. I did and holy moly every page I could not flip fast enough!
Kelle
Nov 30, 2014 Kelle rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
ARC received for honest review

3.5 Stars

This was a fun and sexy read. Fun concept, sex without emotion....is it that easy? Not so sure when it comes to Adam.

Adam and Bethany, neither really wanting a relationship, (view spoiler), can a deal while made in bed with lipstick and chocolate sauce really hold up for these two?

I liked the characters, both very strong and independ
Pasqualina Tekaucic
Jan 04, 2015 Pasqualina Tekaucic rated it it was amazing
The book starts off great Bethany Drake is a owner of a graphic designer and Adam a big time divorce attorney. They connected and the deal was strictly sex. The more they had the emotions was there. She has put her emotions in check but Adam has not but does what he canto show her love. This book is a great way of showing how love can creep on you and if your willing to open up and feel it. I loved how the book flowed and it is a great read. Thank you Deborah Ann.

Danielle ⚾️ (Danielle's Escape)
Ok why did my review for this book vanish?

4.5 Sweet Spot Stars!

ARR/HonestReview

Loved this book from start to finish!
See link for full review...

Love Danielle's Escape: The Deal by Deborah Ann **ARR Review and Release D... http://lovedaniellesescape.blogspot.c...
L.J (Lisa Jane)
Dec 30, 2015 L.J (Lisa Jane) rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: series, gifted, arc
*ARR (Advance Reader Review) - copy provided as a gift in exchange for an honest review...

Bethany and Adam are hot. A fun sexy read that will have you smiling and enjoying every minute of it.
The characters are good, strong and personable which always makes a better read. The story line is catchy and sexy.

Check out my complete review on my blog: http://wp.me/p54hW9-10I

C
Dec 30, 2015 C rated it it was amazing
Hot story that makes you want more of Adam and Bethany

"The Deal" is one of those books that makes you feel good all over and I mean ALL OVER.

Bethany and Adam meet by chance as passengers on an airplane. Bethany gives in to a weird connection with his stranger and allows him to get to know her better on the flight. This is so unlike Bethany but she is able to walk away from him when their night of passion is over, heart in tact. Clean break or so she thinks.

Adam, the high power divorce attorney
RobinLeigh Morgan
Jan 12, 2015 RobinLeigh Morgan rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-own-books
I won a signed copy of this book through a giveaway on FaceBook. The following is my honest opinion for the book

I enjoyed reading this detailed fictional memoir of Bethany Drake and the relationship she had with her polar positive Adam Blaire. While she had no problems developing relationships with men who she’d had in her mind would ask her to marry, her last breakup wound up creating a complete mental turnaround and now has sworn never to get involved with another male.

As for Adam, he’s a true
Becky Rendon
May 13, 2016 Becky Rendon rated it really liked it
This book starts out hot and doesn't offer much cool down time. I can honestly say it gets your engine revved and keeps you going hot. No cool downs in this book- best you can hope for is the lower simmer.

Bethany and Adam meet on a plane. She allows him to own her body on the plane. They go to a hotel and have a night of life changing, mind altering sex that leaves both speechless. Then they go about their lives.

It isn't until later through a surprising phone call that the Deal is mentioned. The
Melissa Meyer
Oct 04, 2015 Melissa Meyer rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
HOT DEAL!

If you love romance you need to read this book. It is filled with intense chemistry, an alpha male and strong willed woman. Along with that some sensual scenes, that are so well written. I am looking forward to more books by Deborah.
Angela Hayes
Oct 24, 2016 Angela Hayes rated it it was amazing
5 Stars

The Deal is a panty melting, erotic romance by Deborah Ann.
Bethany Drake (Beth) and Adam Blaire met on a business flight from Los Angeles to Toronto a month ago, where they shared the most amazing sexual escapade either had ever experienced. A one-night-stand, that neither would soon forget- if ever.
Bethany has sworn off men, after finding that her ex had been cheating on her. She hasn’t had a good track record with men and so decided she was better off without them. She owns a very succ
Moriah Venable
The Deal is the sequel to First Sight by Deborah Ann. This is my second novel by this author.

A few weeks after the one night stand, Adam contacts Bethany though she isn't sure how he got her number. The two form a deal of having a sexual relationship only. No dates, no sleep overs, with monogamy if the other so wishes. Though they both agree they do not share.

Lizzy, Bethany’s friend and business partner, is divorcing her husband and seeking full custody of their three kids together. Her husband
Jessica Graham
Oct 29, 2016 Jessica Graham rated it it was amazing
Rate: 5 Stars
Title & Author: The Deal By Deborah Ann
Writing: Great
Violence: None
Sex: Some

If you were left with a choice of making a deal with a sexy blue-green eye man, would you take it? And the only thing that this handsome man ask of you in the deal is no emotions or to be attach to one another. Simple right? Would you still take the deal?

I don’t know about anyone else but I would be just like Bethany, and take the deal, to me his blue-green eyes are what would’ve been the deal breaker. Y
Emski
Oct 28, 2016 Emski rated it really liked it
This book takes off straight after the Prequel First Sight.
Bethany and Adam resume life after their one night of passion. They are under each other's skin in the best way. Adam is more aware of the rarity and validity of their connection but is up for the challenge of getting Bethany on board.
The prequel was all about the instant connection and first moments between these two and I'm happy to say you get a great insight into their personalities and character. Adam was like a flower slowly blosso
Emily
Oct 23, 2016 Emily rated it it was amazing
Adam and Bethany met on a fateful trip to Toronto some time ago and shared a passionate night in Adam’s suite. Their deal was to be together for one night and move on. However, Adam just had to have more time with Bethany and she happily compiled to a new deal, sex devoid of all emotion. They set down the rules and began their non- relationship. What Bethany didn’t expect was to let Adam into her life in such subtle, but massive ways. The deal was no intimacy, no courting rituals, not a ...more
Katie
Oct 22, 2016 Katie rated it it was amazing
5 stars.

The Deal is an erotic romance story by Deborah Ann. This is the first book that I have read by this author and I really enjoyed it. I thought that it was really well written, flowed well and kept my interest right until the end. I liked the characters and thought that they developed well over the story.

The story line begins straight away which I thought was great, the first line dragged me in and I couldn’t put the book down. The story is about Bethany and Adam and they have come to a d
Jade Lally
Oct 24, 2016 Jade Lally rated it really liked it
This book was almost everything I had hoped for. After reading the prequel I couldn’t wait to read the main story. I wanted to know what makes Adam and Bethany tick, and this book certainly delivered that, although I would have loved to learn even more about the sexy divorce attorney.
The deal is simple, sex with no strings, no emotions, no intimacy. Just the way both of them like it. But what happens when the intimate moments sneak in anyway? What happens when you realise that you do care? That
Melissa Schaub
Oct 23, 2016 Melissa Schaub rated it really liked it
This is such a cute story about grown adults who are determined to have a carefree relationship fall in love like teenagers. Bethany is a successful, intelligent, beautiful business owner, who has suffered terrible loss as a child. Since that horrible incident she is determined to never allow anyone close again, because if she did, she may get hurt again. This plan is going along great until she meets a gorgeous, smart, charming and sexy man on an airplane. Adam is a shark in the courtroom as ...more
Pam Snell
Oct 23, 2016 Pam Snell rated it it was amazing
This book should be rated 10 Stars!!! This book is extraordinary, astonishing, and magnificent and the list of adjectives could go on and on. I was so swept away by this book it was hard to put it down. This is definitely a book I will read again and I don’t normally do that. This is one of the best books I have honestly ever read and I mean that with all my heart.
Adam Blaire is now my new book boyfriend. The things he will do for a woman he loves is just unbelievable. He goes above and beyond
Meghan Murphy
Oct 24, 2016 Meghan Murphy rated it really liked it
4 Stars

The Deal by Deborah Ann is the sequel to First Sight. It's the first book that I've read from this author and it won't be my last! I truly enjoyed reading it. It follows to indictable that make a deal to enjoy each other in the bedroom with no commitment and no romance. But what happens when they start acting more and more like a couple and feelings start to develop?

Bethany, a graphic designer, who owns her own agency, is just getting over a failed relationship. She;s sworn off men for th
Meshia
Oct 25, 2016 Meshia rated it it was amazing
The Deal, written by Deborah Ann is SMOKING HOT! I loved every single moment in this book. Bethany Drake is an independent business woman traveling to a business meeting. In the airport she is drawn to a tall, hot and alpha of a man. Heading to her flight she gets all settled in ready for a relaxing flight only to discover the tall, HOT alpha of a man is sitting right next to her. Mr. Adam Blaire is a hotshot divorce attorney In a Beverly Hills. While on their flight to Toronto they share a hot ...more
Lisa
Oct 24, 2016 Lisa rated it really liked it
Shelves: ibbb-reviews
The Deal by Deborah Ann rated 4 stars

After meeting Adam on the plane and having a HOT one night stand in Toronto. Bethany is thrilled to hear from Adam a few weeks after coming back from their trip. They decide to make a deal to keep things in perspective. The Deal is sex devoid of any emotion or connection other than pure, raw pleasure. They both feel that is a win win! They decide use chocolate sauce, red lipstick and an IPad, for photographic proof, to seal the deal. If either one breaks the
Jennifer Lilly
Oct 23, 2016 Jennifer Lilly rated it really liked it
Bethany is a strong, independent woman with no time for love. Deciding that she is unlucky in matters of the heart and meant to be alone, she has sworn off lasting relationships. (Not surprising when you find out the man you’re living with is a lying cheat.) Running her design business, and the occasional one-night-stand, is all she needs. But can a steamy encounter on a plane change her mind and lead to something more?

Adam is a high-powered divorce lawyer who has seen his fair share of failed r
Morgan
Oct 29, 2016 Morgan rated it it was amazing
Holy Sizzle!! This book starts out SO steamy, and it doesn't even give you a chance to cool down!!

This being my first story by Deborah Ann, I can say she hit a home run!!
Bethany and Adam meet on an airplane, and she allows him to do things to her body she didn't even know possible. Once they get off the plane, they make it to the hotel, and have yet another mind blowing experience. But once the night is done, they go on their separate ways.
It isn't until a surprising phone call that the deal
Cindy
Oct 22, 2016 Cindy rated it it was amazing
By Deborah Ann

The perfect deal, sex, devoid of emotion.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart.
It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.
Judy Garland

Bethany, a successful Graphic Designer, with her own agency. After a bad relationship she sworn off men. Very committed to her job and employees. Has always done things her own way. Close to her family.

Adam, the most wanted Divorce Attorney in Beverly Hills. Believes in, no commitment, no monogamy. Has heart for women w
Gail Guerrero
Oct 24, 2016 Gail Guerrero rated it it was amazing
Ok this was steamy and dreamy. The author did this couple justice in bringing them together with her word magic. We continue one month later after the First Sight. Beth is back at work and moving forward with her business as a designer. When out of nowhere Adam Blaire finds her and presents her with a deal she doesn’t want to turn down.
Okay I enjoyed this couple in the prequel but they had me falling deeper in this book. Beth doesn’t do emotions she doesn’t want or need the baggage. But with th
Amber Sikes
Oct 24, 2016 Amber Sikes rated it really liked it
4 out of 5 Stars

The Deal by Deborah Ann takes place in the Golden state of California and tells the story Bethany Drake and the passionate journey that her perfect deal with Adam Blaire takes them on.
Bethany, a beautiful and talented graphic designer, meets the sexy irresistible divorce attorney, Adam, while on a business trip to Toronto. After a very steamy sleep over in Toronto, the two negotiate a mutually beneficial and pleasurable deal. A no strings, no commitments, no dating, no emotions a
Lucy Berson
Oct 21, 2016 Lucy Berson rated it it was amazing
The Deal by Deborah Ann was hot and steamy for the beginning. This book was on the longer side but I truly enjoyed it. I am giving it a 4.5 star rating. It is so full of sexual energy.. sit back, relax and enjoy the ride...

Adam and Bethany meet on a business flight. Adam is a very successful divorce attorney also known as “ the pit bull” and Bethany is a successful graphic designer. The attraction is there from the beginning. After that first encounter, neither one can forget about the other. Ad
Judy Terry
Judy Terry rated it it was amazing
Dec 11, 2014
Happily Ever Afte...: ~ Blog Tour & Review Signup ~ 2 12 Apr 07, 2016 02:13PM
Turning Pages At ...: ~ Blog Tour & Review Signup ~ 1 9 Apr 07, 2016 11:06AM
Making Connections: ~ Blog Tour & Review Signup ~ 1 19 Apr 07, 2016 11:04AM
The Perks Of Bein...: ~ Blog Tour & Review Signup ~ 1 3 Apr 07, 2016 10:54AM
Bookworm Bitches : ~ Blog Tour & Review Signup ~ 1 7 Apr 07, 2016 10:52AM
Romance Readers R...: ~ Blog Tour & Review Signup ~ 1 8 Apr 07, 2016 10:50AM
Happily Ever Afte...: ~ $0.99 Deal ~ 2 12 May 10, 2015 05:01PM
  • Leaving His Mark (Leaving Marks #1)
  • Dearest Gemma
  • Untitled (Candid, #1)
  • Paranormal Security Council: Volume One (Paranormal Security Council, #1-2)
  • Perfect Distraction
  • Come a Little Closer
  • Deadly Embrace (The Rough Riders, #5)
  • Tempting Tempo (Tempest, #5; Black Cat Records, #8)
  • Restless & Edgy (Alphas Undone, #3)
  • Untitled
  • Feel My Love (The Forever Love Series, #4)
  • Getting Lost (The Island, #1)
  • Caged
  • Falling for It (For It #1)
  • Bet with a Bad Boy
  • Seduce (Leathers, #4)
  • Grace Restored (The Estate, #4)
  • Bittersweet Seduction (Bittersweet #1)
Deborah Ann lives in Northern California with her husband and their two children, where she has enjoyed a long career in the Beauty Industry.

After years of reading with her children and passing on a love for books, Deborah was inspired to write the Destiny series. What started out in the beginning, as a celebration of a loving, young, innocent friendship, and the affecting separation after a move,
More about Deborah Ann...

“I’d like to get this lunch through with so I can go fuck this beautiful, hot, sexy as hell woman into blissful oblivion all afternoon.” 1 likes
“I’d like to be your safe place to land, when life gets tough, or if ever you should fall. I want to be there for you, to ease your load and carry your burden.” 1 likes