Start by marking “The Flash Time Flies” as Want to Read:
The Flash Time Flies

The Flash Time Flies

3.63 of 5 stars 3.63  ·  rating details  ·  19 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Published 2002 by DC Comics

To ask other readers questions about The Flash Time Flies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Flash Time Flies

Terry Collins
A classic "done in one" FLASH in the future story. Nothing special story wise, but the art is clean and detailed in the Geoff Darrow mold. An average, solid tale - hardly rated the deluxe format. There's a curmudgeonly part of me that keeps thinking we got this kind of Flash story on a monthly basis back when comics were actually created by and for readers instead of the decompressed story telling that drags on for years in the modern mold. So, high praise - this reads like a Silver or Bronze Ag ...more
Karl
John Rozum is an ideas man (See Xombi et al). Unfortunately, this prestige format Flash story, is essentially an appeal to people to "slow down" with some nice art by the late Seth Fisher.

I expected more. The Flash present in this story is Wally West, but it could have been Barry, Bart or Banana Man hiding under a Flash costume, as there was nothing really distinguisable about Rozum's Wally West.

Still, I am always interested in his work.
Robert Marsh
Seth Fisher's artwork saves this title. I want to give it another star just for the artwork, but the story is so incomprehensible that it drags the book down.
Man Solo
Man Solo marked it as to-read
May 12, 2013
Max Attwood
Max Attwood marked it as to-read
May 03, 2012
Kevin Wright
Kevin Wright marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2012
Ben
Ben added it
Jun 01, 2011
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2007
Xombi The X-Files: Skin Deep (The X-Files) Scooby-Doo! the Dragon's Eye! The X-Files: Volume 3 Night Lights