Start by marking “The Texan's Twins (Texas Rodeo Barons, #4)” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
The Texan's Twins

Pamela Britton

The Texan's Twins (Texas Rodeo Barons #4)

4.05 of 5 stars 4.05  ·  rating details  ·  62 ratings  ·  18 reviews
Book 4 of the Texas Rodeo Barons

Definitely Not Daddy Material!

Jasmine Marks is focused and hardworking, and when she took a job as engineer for Baron Energies, she left behind her support network. Now, the burden of caring for her twin girls is all on her, and she doesn't have time for a dilettante playboy like Jet Baron. Besides, she needs her job, and she can't blow it b
Published September 1st 2014 by Harlequin American Romance (first published January 1st 2014)

Shauni
Originally Reviewed For: Bodice Rippers, Femme Fatales and Fantasy

I admit it, sometimes I can be a little slow on the uptake. I started reading Pamela Britton's The Texan's Twins and knew it was part of a series. I even knew I had read one of the books already. I even remembered what it was about. But try as I might, I couldn't find any other reviews I had written on a Pamela Britton book.. I was starting to think I had gone crazy. But then I realized it wasn't the author it was the SERIES.. The
Hsiau Wei
Jasmine is a mother to a twin girls. She just got a job as an engineer and Jet is her immediate boss. Jet thought that the new engineer is a man by the name of JM. He was surprise when he met her and he is not comfortable with his own reaction. He is attracted to her at first sight but he knew Jasmine is off limit. He is not keen of long term commitment more so when the lady is a mother of two. Jasmine on the other hand, is trying to work hard in a man’s field and taking care of her two girls. T ...more
Lisa
Back to those Rodeo Barons! The Texan's Twins is the fourth book in the series, and the third one with kids in it. I don't know. I like the series and the adults and I'm not finding the kids to be too distracting, but I don't usually find the addition of them to be incredibly romantic. So much of the plot line revolves around the kids. And the more of this I write, the more I realize that perhaps the appeal of these books (that is, books with kids in them) is NOT a "baby hungry biological clock ...more
Jessica Figueroa
Jasmine is a hard worker who is starting her job that as an engineer. Where shes at she knows she has to work hard to be taken seriously because shes new and this job is mainly seen as a mans job. It doesnt help that she has two lovely daughters and Jet who is a welcome distraction who is known to be a bit of a playboy. Not only that he is her bosses son.

I really loved this book. I loved how loving, caring and stubborn Jasmine was, it made her character interesting. I liked how caring, understan
Rhonda

The Texan's Twins had me really involved in the characters. The twin girls were so cute, even fighting cute. While they were running tests really had me feeling it. As a single mom having the dad die it is scary when your kids are sick and having no one to rely on.

Jet Barron is a likable guy. He knows nothing about kids and how to deal with them. He likes to do different things and resents having to work in family oil business full time. He likes entering rodeos, flying helicopters, working th
Sam

I absolutely love this series and couldn't wait to hear Jets story, he is a joker and a complete playboy and to have him play this line in the story line is fantastic. The author does a fantastic job with the descriptions and the story line really works. I am a huge sucker for the romances that have to be won and lessons that have to be learnt. So this was a huge plus for me. I read this book in one complete sitting and was sad when it ended. I love Jet , At the same time my heart was totally cr
Mayra Statham
I liked this book. It was heart breaking to me how much the main character Jasmine Marks has been through. How much she is juggling all alone would give any one a panic attack. Jet Barron is hot. He is also misunderstood, but because that is how he likes it. He really doesn't let anyone really know him.

I loved the start of this book. I loved how Jet put his foot in his mouth from the start with Jasmine. It had me smirking as a reader.

I love that Jet slowly moves in under Jasmine's skin. I love
Monica Cardoza
Rating: 4.5

When a man finds their soul mate, the woman that they were destined to be with it doesn’t matter that they come with an instant family.

So the Baron family continues to expand and now it’s time for Jet to find himself a woman and with that woman comes two adorable twins. I loved how the author incorporated the kids into this romance and how I was not distracted with them at all. I actually thought they were cute and at times I found myself laughing because of the gestures they made or
Susan
Wonderful story. Jasmine is a hardworking oil engineer, a woman in a man's field. It has taken her awhile to find a job and now that she has it she doesn't want to mess it up. She is also the single mother of twin girls, which adds another layer of stress to her life. Things are going well until she's assigned to work with Jet.

Jet isn't known for commitment to anything. He has a job at the company, but is rarely at the office. He's more known for his rodeo activities and the number of women he h
Tory Michaels
This had the potential to be a charming little book and I'm always a fan of books where there are twins involved, being a twin mommy myself. However, this one fell a little flat for me.

Part of it was the predictability of the plot. I knew one of the twins was going to end up sick (though kudos to the author for the disease/illness that it ended up being, rather than the one I THOUGHT it was).

I liked Jet's alternate thoughts regarding Jasmine and her kids. It showed real growth on his part over
Heather
Harlequin continues the tradition of American romances with this latest installment, THE TEXAN’S TWINS by Pamela Britton, part of Harlequin’s Texas Rodeo Barons series.
The basic plot works well in the story, a single mother comes to a new town to start over, meeting the ne’er do well cowboy along the way. When the cowboy is millionaire playboy Jet Baron, her boss’ son, sparks fly in all directions.
The characters are well-drawn in the story and there’s a lot of back story to support them. Support
Yazmin
InThe Texan’s Twins by Pamela Britton, Jasmine Marks is a focused and hardworking woman. And she has to be considering she is all her twins have. So when she has the opportunity to work for Baron Energies and have a job in a field where few practiced womenare allowed, she left all her support system and moved in order to give her girls the best she can. She has no time for men, especially playboys like Jet Baron.

When his sister asked Jet to show the new engineer, Marks, the lay of the land, Jet
Alexia
he Texan's Twins tells the story of Jet (Jethro) Barons, the playboy and single mother J.C. (Jasmine) Marks.

J.C. is the daughter of a wildcatter. While she was engaged her fiance died, and she found out she was pregnant with twins. Determined to give them a better life she finishes her education. She finds it hard to get a job in a male oriented world until she was hired by Lizzie Baron at Baron Energies as their new Engineer.

Jet Baron was injured on the rodeo circuit so he is currently working
Margaret
Overall The Texan’s Twins was a good read for me. I’m a big fan of these family saga type series and love the strong bonds between family members – whether protecting each other or giving each other the old “snap out of” it advice that is so often needed. I’m not a huge fan of kids in books, but the twins were adorable and added a nice dimension to the story, especially when it came to Jet.

I totally loved Jasmine…most of the time She was a very strong woman who was successful and smart, and even
Clarke
4.2 Stars. Public Library 3/17/15. J.C. is a single mother of two twin girls working in a man's world. So to say her attraction to her boss (Jet) is inconvenient is putting it lightly. Jet is known as the family aimless care free philanderer and the last man that should be interested in a woman with two kids. Yet they have instant chemistry when they meet. Can their relationship survive the hazards of work, family, and kids?
Spinneretta
This is the fourth in the Texas rodeo Barons series (not the third). It was a decent read.
Clare O'Beara
This is a fine read as a female oil engineer, daughter of a hardened wildcatter, joins an oil firm where the rodeo-loving son of the firm is still stuck in twentieth-century thinking.

Great fun and I won't spoil the story by telling you too much. The lady has twin girls who are a credit to her although she's still just mid-twenties, and this has to curtail her socialising. We get to see a family-friendly rodeo and there is a brilliant helicopter ride.

I recommend the Texan's Twins as a good role
Harlequin Books
"This Texas Rodeo Barons story is a heartwarming journey of two people finding love and family in one emotional package" (RT Book Reviews). 4 1/2 stars

Miniseries: Texas Rodeo Barons
Bethany Dean
Bethany Dean marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2015
Christine Pimentel
Christine Pimentel marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2015
Sydney
Sydney marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2015
Stacey
Stacey marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2015
Doldena Holmes-Riley
Doldena Holmes-Riley marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2015
Jenna
Jenna marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
With over a million books in print, Pamela Britton likes to call herself the best known author nobody’s ever heard of. Of course, that’s begun to change thanks to a certain licensing agreement with that little racing organization known as NASCAR.

Nowadays it’s not unusual to hear her books being discussed by the likes of Jay Leno, Keith Olbermann, or Stephen Colbert. Flip open a magazine and you mi
More about Pamela Britton...

Texas Rodeo Barons (6 books)
  • The Texan's Baby (Texas Rodeo Barons, #1)
  • The Texan's Cowgirl Bride (Texas Rodeo Barons, #2)
  • The Texan's Little Secret (Texas Rodeo Barons, #3)
  • The Texan's Surprise Son (Texas Rodeo Barons, #5)
  • The Texan's Christmas (Texas Rodeo Barons, #6)
In The Groove (NASCAR, #2) Dangerous Curves (NASCAR, #1) Total Control (NASCAR, #5) To The Limit (NASCAR, #4) On The Edge (NASCAR, #3)