Lacy Little Knits: Clingy, Soft & A Little Risque

Lacy Little Knits: Clingy, Soft & A Little Risque

2.8 of 5 stars 2.80  ·  rating details  ·  49 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Open, peek-a-boo stitches are all the rage with knitters and fashionistas. So isn’t it great to know that you can achieve that lovely lacy look without all the complicated patterns? Bestselling author Iris Schreier reveals her clever tricks for using simple, accessible techniques to mimic lace beautifully. Each of these 25 garments features gorgeous lightweight yarns, and...more
Published July 1st 2007 by Lark Books

To ask other readers questions about Lacy Little Knits, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lacy Little Knits

Deodand
This book has great photography and clear instructions, but the patterns just aren't all to my taste. I haven't knit anything from it yet, and I may just keep it to enjoy.
Laura Jean
The patterns in this book are interesting, but there are none that I would knit for myself. The sizing is small, so there were few patterns that would fit me, but nothing in here really appealed to me. It seems to be written for a younger, thinner crowd.
Nancy
It gets a 3 because the yarns used are Artyarns, which are prohibitively expensive. Substitutions will be required for almost everything, unless one thinks nothing of blowing $200 on a project.
Suzanne
Iris has an interesting new technique where changing direction in knitting requires no picking up of stitches.
Yvonne
This has sophisticated patterns for multi-directional knitters!
Stormy
Stormy marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Shea
Shea marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2014
Linda
Linda added it
Jul 02, 2014
Y T
Y T marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2014
Jenjen
Jenjen added it
Feb 28, 2014
Sandra
Sandra added it
Jan 26, 2014
Rachel Ruiz
Rachel Ruiz marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2013
Tina
Tina added it
Jun 01, 2013
Dorothy
Dorothy marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2013
Jan
Jan added it
Jan 15, 2013
Melinda
Melinda marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
Modular Knits: New Techniques for Today's Knitters Exquisite Little Knits: Knitting with Luxurious Specialty Yarns One + One: Scarves, Shawls & Shrugs: 25+ Projects from Just Two Skeins Iris Schreier's Reversible Knits: Creative Techniques for Knitting Both Sides Right One + One: Hats: 30 Projects from Just Two Skeins