Start by marking “Vanna's Favorite Crochet Gifts: Afghans, Home Decorations, Fashion & More (Leisure Arts #108215)” as Want to Read:

3.31 of 5 stars 3.31  ·  rating details  ·  26 ratings  ·  3 reviews
- More than 45 present-perfect crocheted projects
- All-new designs for all occasions from quick gifts to heirloom-quality pieces
- Simple instructions and beautiful photography
Published December 8th 2001 by Oxmoor House (first published December 1st 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Vanna's Favorite Crochet Gifts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vanna's Favorite Crochet Gifts

Debbie
This is a hodgepodge of project patterns, ranging from gorgeous afghans and sweaters, to some tackier blankets and a baby shower wreath that I wouldn't make for anyone. It's a good book, though - there are enough pattern in here that I do like that I feel it's worth the money.
Kim
I am fairly sure Vanna herself would not have time to complete any of these gifts, nor do I!!! The patterns were pretty, but way too involved and time-consuming for my taste.
Jill
Love this books, great ideas
Katie
Katie added it
Feb 02, 2015
Monica L Yokes
Monica L Yokes marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2014
Deronda Wilson
Deronda Wilson marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2014
Honey Bunny
Honey Bunny marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2014
Cheryl James
Cheryl James marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2014
Heidi Laviolette
Heidi Laviolette marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2013
Amaya
Amaya marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2013
Alex
Alex added it
May 04, 2013
Felita
Felita added it
Nov 18, 2012
Michele
Michele marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2012
Justin Walker-daniels
Justin Walker-daniels marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2012
Vanna White is an American television personality, best known as puzzle-board presenter and co-host on the long-running game show Wheel of Fortune.
More about Vanna White...
Vanna Speaks Vanna's Choice Color It Beautiful Afghans (Leisure Arts #4432) Vanna's Afghans A to Z: 52 Crochet Favorites Vanna's Favorite Gift Afghans (Crochet Treasury) Heartfelt Gifts to Knit & Crochet: Comforting Kids, One Stitch at a Time