Start by marking “The Art of Effortless Living” as Want to Read:
The Art of Effortless Living

The Art of Effortless Living

4.14 of 5 stars 4.14  ·  rating details  ·  59 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Most of us believe that in order to achieve anything worthwhile, whether in our careers, family life, health or even on the sports field, we have to work hard and apply a lot of effort. In fact, just the opposite is true. In The Art of Effortless Living, Dr. Ingrid Bacci offers compelling evidence that the most productive, creative and healthiest individuals are those who ...more
Published June 3rd 2002 by Bantam (first published September 1st 2000)

To ask other readers questions about The Art of Effortless Living, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Art of Effortless Living

Dominique
I've recommened this to anyone I know with bodily pain or dis-ease. This book helped me through a time when I had let who I was waiver because of someone else's expectations of me. I started to see it manifest in me physically. No one says it better than Ingrid! Sign up for her newsletters on her website.
Janet
This book is essentially more advice on how to remain balanced and centered in your own right and not letting other people or situations take away your power. Always good to be reminded of this....
Tamilazhagan Raju
The single book that changed by perspective about life. it appeared when was looking for direction. very much part of me now.
Suzanne
This is one of the best books I have read in years. I highly recommend it.
Jami
regardless of the badly-designed cheesy self-help-looking cover, this book is anything but. this is my number one book for awhile yet. if i could, i'd give this book to everyone i know that is interested in the art of being. take what you need from it and leave whatever's too far out for you.

i'd be willing to swap it but i want to read it again.
fiona
i recommend this book to anyone who is interested in understanding themselves and others better.alot of the ideas are ones i was already familiar with but the author just pulls it all togther and makes you believe in them more.
Andrea
Not only does the author talk about her own personal experience of changing her life, but she gives you tools on how to work on your own. The tools are very simple, but they are quite profound. Great book!
Sarah Pearsall
This book was an outstanding piece of literature. It made you think about how you think and how you can change it to improve you health and really live an effortless lifestyle. I loved it!
Ross Bishop
Ingrid's understanding of the human physical condition is remarkable. Her insights are well worth reading.
Katie
What was I thinking?
Gamosa
Gamosa marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2015
Alex Wren
Alex Wren marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2015
Bahar
Bahar added it
Jun 27, 2015
Leah Kaczor
Leah Kaczor marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2015
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
May 27, 2015
Maleena Tickle
Maleena Tickle marked it as to-read
May 08, 2015
DevLynn
DevLynn marked it as to-read
May 06, 2015
Sarah marked it as to-read
May 03, 2015
Ash
Ash marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2015
Oscar Lara
Oscar Lara marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2015
Sungeeta
Sungeeta marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
Sharon
Sharon marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2015
Mohammed
Mohammed marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Effortless Pain Relief: A Guide To Self Healing From Chronic Pain Fear-Less Now: A Manual for Healing and Self-Empowerment in a World of Crisis