Underworld (Star Wars: The Last of the Jedi, #3)

Underworld (Star Wars: The Last of the Jedi #3)

4.09 of 5 stars 4.09  ·  rating details  ·  616 ratings  ·  7 reviews
For use in schools and libraries only. When the Emperor takes control of the Jedi Temple and everything inside of it, Ferus Olin, a disgraced Jedi apprentice, and his street kid partner, Trever, must plunge into the depths of Coruscant to save the Temple.
Published December 1st 2005 by Turtleback Books

To ask other readers questions about Underworld, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Underworld

Brendan
I enjoyed this book more than others in the series or by Watson previously. I found it easier to read and it flowed better. I think the thing that bothered me most was some of the poor thinking displayed by characters who should be smarter than that.
Christine (AR)
The action moves to ex-padawan Ferus Olan and 13 year-old Trevor as they go back to Coruscant to rescue possible Jedi survivors.

I missed Obi-Wan (only a cameo!) but as usual for this series so far, Watson doesn't miss a thing. The fall-out of the Jedi massacre is heart-breaking, with one unbelievably moving image in the Temple that is worthy of a movie in itself. My kids loved it, too. Book 4!
Victor Orozco
Interesting story considering that it was pretty short. Kenobi is not in it but its clear by now that this is Ferus Olin's story. Tragic in finding out what had happened to the Jedi Temple as well as to Obi-Wan's alien-like Ernest Borgnine friend Dexter. C+
Vincent Louis
I never read this book. I never even knew it existed. How it got onto my shelf is a mystery and the bigger mystery is that I can't remove it. Please don't judge me by the presence of this book on my shelf.
Suzy Platt
My 9 year old son loved this book. He said it described the characters really well.
Meadow
The Last of the Jedi have a been an interesting extention from the original saga.
Eric Paganini
this by far is one of the best in the series.
Lynne
Lynne marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
Jessica H
Jessica H marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Mike
Mike marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Chris
Chris added it
Sep 02, 2014
Robert Stepien
Robert Stepien marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2014
  • Pursuit (Star Wars: Boba Fett, #6)
  • Crossfire (Star Wars: Boba Fett, #2)
  • Promises (Star Wars: Junior Jedi Knights, #3)
  • Anakin's Quest (Star Wars: Junior Jedi Knights, #4)
  • Uprising (Star Wars Rebel Force, #6)
  • Eaten Alive (Star Wars: Galaxy of Fear, #1)
  • The Life and Legend of Obi-Wan Kenobi (Star Wars)
  • Queen of the Empire (Star Wars: Jedi Prince, #5)
In Too Deep (The 39 Clues, #6) Beyond the Grave (The 39 Clues,  #4) A King's Ransom (The 39 Clues: Cahills vs. Vespers, #2) Nowhere to Run (The 39 Clues: Unstoppable, #1) The Dark Rival (Star Wars: Jedi Apprentice, #2)