Punk Science: Inside the Mind of God

Punk Science: Inside the Mind of God

3.83 of 5 stars 3.83  ·  rating details  ·  29 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Punk Science demonstrates that ideas from the cutting-edge of science actually explain phenomena that have previously been thought of as paranormal. Dr. Samanta-Laughton offers a new model of the universe, where consciousness generates life, where black holes exist inside our bodies as well as far out in space, and where the same science explains galaxies and planets as we...more
Published September 29th 2006 by Iff Books

Daniel Mcbrearty
I gave it up. It was so full of pseudo-scientific nonsense, it just gave me a headache. The genesis of the book seems to have been a 'eureka moment' the author had sitting on a tree in the Hertfordshire woods, when she realised the greater inconnectedness of all things.

Essentially this book appears to be a collection of speculation about various ideas and theories that are on the edges of science, and not yet proven, for the most part. Maybe they will be, maybe they won't. The author then goes o...more
Chraeloos
This is a must read if you want to claim you know anything. The theories Dr. Samanta-Laughton comes up with are just fantastic, and she presents indisputable evidence. A fun, fast, and excellent read. I enjoyed the book up until about halfway through when she started presenting her BHP theory, up until that I agreed with just about everything...but nonetheless it's a very interesting read.
Auntiepolly51
This is a great book about quantum physics that is written in a language that is understandable for the "lay" science interested person. She is funny and very readable. It is fascinating the concepts of quantum mechanics. I hope everyone would read it.
Nlp
Fantastic synopsis of the new science of creativity, evolution and how spirituality is gaining scientific authority. If you want to know what it's all about, then this book is for you.
Alice Grist
Great book. I'm not science minded but this was fascinating! Probably I would need to read again to take in all the complex info... just need to find the time!
Myrn54
If you want to know whether or not to read this book, you can get a taste of the delightful Dr. Samanta-Laughton by going on YouTube and listening to her half-hour interview with Lilou Mace, "Black Holes and the Principle Behind Creation". I am just starting this book, but listened to a couple of her lectures through a friend who got to hear her live. She is a brilliant, progressive, outside the envelope spiritual/scientific thinker. Enjoy!
Finished this book while on vacation. I'm calling it Phy...more
Yvette
Oct 31, 2013 Yvette marked it as to-read
recommended by Michelle Holmes
Rebecka
Rebecka marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2013
Belinda
Belinda is currently reading it
Nov 19, 2013
Karl
Karl marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2013
Dorel Ciocanu
Dorel Ciocanu marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2013
O
O marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2013
Tom
Tom marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2013
Steve Garton
Steve Garton is currently reading it
Aug 02, 2013
Peter Still
Peter Still marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2013
Zainab Amadahy
Zainab Amadahy marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2013
Betsy
Betsy marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2013
Claranita
Claranita marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2013
Ali
Ali added it
Jul 01, 2013
Sarah marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2013
Stephanie Scramstad
Stephanie Scramstad marked it as to-read
May 01, 2013
Lola D
Lola D added it
Apr 18, 2013
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2013
Tuyet Van
Tuyet Van marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2012
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2012