Start by marking “Totally Tasteless Photoshop Elements” as Want to Read:
Totally Tasteless Photoshop Elements

Totally Tasteless Photoshop Elements

4.25  ·  Rating Details  ·  4 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Using step-by-step tutorials, this book shows the amatuer photographer and hobbyist how to express his or her deepest secrets by using Photoshop Elements to digitally enhance and manipulate photographs.
Published June 17th 2003 by McGraw-Hill/Osborne Media

To ask other readers questions about Totally Tasteless Photoshop Elements, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Totally Tasteless Photoshop Elements

RC Langilll
Sep 21, 2008 RC Langilll rated it liked it
Recommends it for: If you want to have fun with Photoshop elments, and have a slight political tip to the left.
This book isn't for everyone, but it does give you fair warning. The Totally Tasteless part of the title refers not only to the cheesy effects he shows you how to do, but also to the political commentary Wally Wang includes as part of the explanation. If you're someone who would still be willing to publicly thank President Bush for his courageous leadership, just skip this book, no point to raising your blood pressure.

Although there is political commentary, this book is mostly about two things:
Granny
Dec 18, 2007 Granny rated it really liked it
I just can't help myself, this book was just so much tacky fun. I love to play with photos. Oh, go ahead, add a few crowsfeet to that photo of your mother-in-law when she's fractious. Add a wart to the chin of an ex-spouse! My sis was on a diet, so I added her face to a head of lettuce, and made her a birthday card substituting her face for Mona Lisa's. As for myself, I chose to be a svelt Venus, rising from the sea. Along with the fun stuff is a lot of good info for tweaking and improving photo ...more
Wendy
Wendy added it
May 26, 2015
Brian Carnell
Brian Carnell rated it it was amazing
Jun 02, 2012
Heather
Heather rated it it was amazing
Mar 11, 2009