Start by marking “Black Cat: Go After Them!, Vol. 17” as Want to Read:
Black Cat: Go After Them!, Vol. 17

Black Cat: Go After Them!, Vol. 17 (Black Cat #17)

4.25 of 5 stars 4.25  ·  rating details  ·  407 ratings  ·  5 reviews

Train Heartnet, also known as ""Black Cat,"" was an infamous assassin for a secret organization called Chronos...until he abandoned that cold-blooded existence to live on his own terms as an easygoing bounty hunter. But is Train's past as far behind him as he thinks?

Train and the Sweeper Alliance make it to Creed's island hideout. However, the Apostles of the Stars are rea

176 pages
Published by Shūeisha (first published March 4th 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Black Cat, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Black Cat

Rena
Just as the title suggests, they have gone in after the Apostles of the Stars. They beat up the minions like they are nothing. Train and Eve rescue their captured comrades and move on to beat up the mean old doctor. That is a very nice way of saying this man needs to DIE NOW because I don't like him in the least. He is manipulative and cruel.

There are some entertaining fights, so I will admit that this series is back on an upward slope with me.
Rachel (Sfogs)
The are in the mansion.
Eve is getting so much stronger!
ShadowTalon
Full of action and suspense, Black Cat kept me on the edge of my seat throughout the series. I only wish it could have been longer.
Steph
Dec 15, 2008 Steph rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: manga lovers
Shelves: manga
One of my all time favorite manga series. I love the characters, the storline and the art.
Raymond Brooks
Raymond Brooks marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2014
Kiana Tesado
Kiana Tesado marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2014
Crystal
Crystal marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2014
Sandee
Sandee added it
Oct 02, 2014
Naomi Moffitt
Naomi Moffitt marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2014
Bre
Bre marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2014
Tammy
Tammy added it
Aug 18, 2014
Alyssa
Alyssa marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2014
Aidda
Aidda marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
  • D.Gray-man, Vol. 08: Crimson Snow (D.Gray-man, #8)
  • Rosario + Vampire, Tome 9 (Rosario+Vampire, #9)
  • +Anima 5 (+Anima, #5)
  • Fruits Basket Ultimate Edition, Vol. 3
  • Claymore, Vol. 09: The Deep Abyss of Purgatory (Claymore, #9)
  • Shaman King, Vol. 10: The Song of Doom
  • Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, Vol. 22 (Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE #22)
He is a Japanese manga artist. His mentor was Takeshi Obata, the illustrator of Death Note, Hikaru no Go and Bakuman.
Yabuki is best known for his series Black Cat which ran from 2000 to 2004 in Weekly Shōnen Jump and later adapted into an anime. Since 2004, he has only been working as illustrator to works written by other authors. Most notably on the series To Love-Ru alongside his former assistan...more
More about Kentaro Yabuki...
Black Cat: The Man Called Black Cat, Vol. 01 (Black Cat, #1) Black Cat: Creed, Vol. 2 (Black Cat, #2) Black Cat: One-Day Darling, Vol. 4 (Black Cat, #4) Black Cat: What the Living Can Do, Vol. 3 (Black Cat, #3) Black Cat: The Price of Happiness, Vol. 6 (Black Cat, #6)