Start by marking “Liability (Alfha Law Firm, #2)” as Want to Read:
Liability (Alfha Law Firm, #2)

Liability (Alfha Law Firm #2)

3.83  ·  Rating Details ·  2,169 Ratings  ·  191 Reviews
WARNING THIS IS A BOOK ABOUT INSTALOVE AND AN OVER THE TOP ALPHA MALE WHO KNOWS WHAT HE WANTS.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
He wants her.
He craves her.
He needs her.
Maybe it’s the schoolgirl uniform. Maybe it’s the glasses, lip biting and innocent looks. All Carter knows is he is infatuated with Fern.
His obsession with her is driving him crazy.
He knows she's off limits, but a
69 pages
Published September 26th 2015 (first published 2015)

Val ⚓️ Shameless & Bitchy Skanky ⚓️ Steamy Reads Mrs. Danvers-Tate-Snow
5 Smut Scale Stars

Ridiculously OTT Alpha?

Barely legal schoolgirl heroine?

And FREE via KU?

Find me at:

Follow us on facebookFollow us on instagram
Catarina
4 Alpha Stars.

description

I usually a huge fan of Aurora’s books and despite this series not belonging to the same type she usually writes, I have to say that I’m really liking these novellas. It’s one of my favorite guilty pleasures.
Please note that my 4 star rating is precisely because I see these books as a delicious treat, not like a life changing book.
With a complexly over the top alpha hero, an innocent heroine and even more unrealistic plot, this sexy (SO sexy) and sweet little story will defini
Beverly
Sep 28, 2015 Beverly rated it really liked it
Just know this is pretty much smut, however...I love younger heroines and older guys.

I love ARR alpha males.

So yeah, I couldn't really control myself here!
~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews
Bossy, Sexy, Take what he wants Alpha. Hit my craving perfectly. Carter was hot and the right kind of bossy with sweet. Fern was perfect for him. Loved loved loved this quick scorching read.

Crystal is #1AlphaCrackDealer

Safe for me in every way.
Kindle unlimited added the cherry on top.
Aisling Zena
Oct 14, 2015 Aisling Zena rated it really liked it
Ivy Deluca
Feb 21, 2016 Ivy Deluca rated it liked it

description

The blurb does not steer you wrong - it’s an OTT alphahole
description

A heroine with no personality other than tears and sex noises (actually this gif is more animated than she is)

description

and the hero’s smutastic obsession based on I don’t know what, since there is barely a conversation had between them. Literally, no conversations that deal with anything remotely resembling reasons other than MUST. HAVE. NOW.

description

You’re right, you’re right, I’ll stop now. I got EXACTLY what I was expecting. No more, no less.

This is pe
MirandaRCR
Sep 25, 2015 MirandaRCR rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh Aurora, You know I love it when you

I cannot even form words for this DIRTY DIRTY book that got me too hot and bothered for a Friday morning alone at home with the kids.

Here are my thoughts on this in Gif form lol

Barely 18 year old girl and an older sexy lawyer

Some insta-love and insta-lust

A wonderfully crazy Alfalicious man!

But OH MY GOD those sex scenes!!

That man is one "Taco Tuesday" loving fool! **wink wink**If you know what I mean!!

Ok you got me! Everyone loves a little dirty book
Leona
Sep 25, 2015 Leona rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have to admit there was a lot of confusion surrounding this book’s release. For one, I was under the impression that the Alfha Law Firm series was written and published under Aurora Rose Reynolds. Secondly, I didn’t know if Liability was a teaser into the full book or not. Lo and behold Aurora Rose Reynolds pulled a fast one on us all, she’s writing under a new pen name, C.A. Rose!

Thought: I wonder if she’ll place Justified under this pen name?

Based off the synopsis we got of the book, I truly
Victoria
3.5 RATING- A fun little tale featuring an OTT alpha male and the barely legal schoolgirl he can't get enough of. This short story featured what a lot of Jordan Silver's books don't: decent writing. Definitely not to be taken too serious but overall, enjoyable. 100% ridiculous, guilty pleasure.

Note: At the time this review was posted, this book was available to borrow through Amazon's Kindle Unlimited program.

To see other books available to borrow through Kindle Unlimited or SCRIBD, check out
Maya
BASICS

Love triangle? (view spoiler)
Cheating? (view spoiler)
HEA? (view spoiler)
Any Descriptive Sex w/OW/OM/Ex? (view spoiler)
Would I read more by this author/or in this series? Yes.
Rating: -5 stars
Review also on Amazon.

Review

Aaah, just what I needed after a hard day at work. One hot OTT possessive man, that knows what he wants and goes after it a
Tahsin
Over.The.Top. Can you say over the top? No? Well, when you look up the definition for the over-the-top, it will show you the cover of this book.

I seriously really liked it. This series is an acquired taste, and you really have to know what you're getting into. This isn't everyone's cup of tea - also not mine, and there were moments where I wanted to DNF. But no, despite its over-the-top-ness, it was enjoyable. Like this will almost literally never happen in real life - in the world that we live
RCK
Dec 10, 2015 RCK rated it liked it
2.5

Didn't enjoy this one as much as the first. Hero was possessive which I love!! Heroine was just Blah..nothing special about her.
London
Felt a lot like a poor imitation of an Alexa Riley erotic romance
Polly
Sep 25, 2015 Polly rated it it was amazing
Short and smutty!!
Loved it
BookLover
As is the case with many novellas I read, I wasn't able to engage with either of the characters in this book. It was just too short, with not enough insight into who they were or why the felt the way they did for one another. Unless it happened off the pages, I don't think these two actually knew each other before Carter set after Fern. And once he "got" her, there was no real "getting to know you" or conversations or interactions, other than sex. And, I'll admit I'm probably a bit of a prude, ...more
Christine
If you like an over the top alpha male who is older than the heroine then this one is for you. I like alpha males, but this one was a bit too much for me. I think I needed to understand his connection to the heroine better. I did not understand why Carter like the heroine so much. She barely spoke. I guess her beauty was everything. I guess I did not feel the connection. I did not understand his sudden obsession wit her. She was young 18 and he was 28.

Jan
5 stars for being exactly what it was supposed to be.

A fan me down hot, fast paced, short read

An over the top Alpa male, angst,drama and steamy read.

loved it.
Tate
ooooh, such a sexy ALPHA read!! can not wait for more :)

image:
Carrie
Sep 25, 2015 Carrie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Carter & Fern - perfection! This is a quick, HOT read & at the same time, very sweet. : ) Carter has felt a connection (and, okay, probably some inappropriate feelings for a not-quite-18-yo) for Fern & when she turns 18, he decides it is time that she is HIS. He's still working out how to make that happen when circumstances arise that put her right in his path & he swoops in to rescue her from a couple different bad situations. Once they're together, some stuff goes down & ...more
Carmen Rae
Well I always knew Aurora was the queen of insta love what I didn't know was she was also a solid contender for the queen of panty melting smut. Thank you gifts from my husband are probably already in the mail babe.

Fucking perfect smut and it had a story which lets be honest normally doesnt work for smut but in true Aurora style it was perfection. Except now I am like a bitch on heat.

Check out my reviews here

Chantal ❤️
Well that hit the spot! Perfect little breeding smut novella! Just a sweet little first love story about and older mans and a younger girl of 18. I for one am glad she had him because her crazy ass grandmother was sure to kill her. The only thing I would have loved is knowing what really happened to her mother. That would have made this a perfect read. However since this is an novella, you can't really expect novel closure. Great story. Loved it.
Natasha
Sep 26, 2015 Natasha rated it it was amazing
In a surprise release CA Rose gives us another alpha male to lust over. And boy did she succeed!! I fell head over heels for Carter and wanted to wrap him up and never let go! I can't wait for more!
Eliza
Sep 30, 2015 Eliza rated it it was ok

Raine
Oct 27, 2015 Raine rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015-read
Smut! weee hooo.. hot. Love it
crashqueen73
Oct 02, 2015 crashqueen73 rated it it was ok
This one didn't really work for me... ie a novella that is supposed to be erotica. I think my problems with this one started with the "heroine". Oh my lordy, she was a complete waste of space. A total NON character. Just a school girl with a private part.

My second problem was the hero. He was a dick. Bad luck if he'd been ugly and poor because then he would have had no redeeming features *sarcasm*. He was bossy and mean and I did not like him.

Other than that there is sex between the two unlikab
Snow
Oct 24, 2015 Snow rated it liked it
Shelves: alpha, erotica

Ha! this was fast, sexy and light..hence the novella, duh? LOL

and it's so true to the blurb, this is A BOOK ABOUT INSTALOVE AND AN OVER THE TOP ALPHA MALE WHO KNOWS WHAT HE WANTS

a man saw a woman, wants her, takes her, claims her, marries her and impregnates her and you have a HEA with a few action sequences in between those takes...

BUT it worked just fine! I'm totally relaxed and already on to smth new!
Darlene Avery
Sep 26, 2015 Darlene Avery rated it really liked it
Liability by C.A. Rose

If you are looking for a quick steamy read with a little drama thrown in. This books for you.

Rose creates a very alpha male character in Carter. One that is aggressive in getting what he wants and won't take no for an answer.

Fern starts off as a shy character, but finds her own voice as the storyline unfolds.

If your a fan of Jordan Silver, you will definitely enjoy this book.

4 Stars
Ann
Dec 07, 2015 Ann rated it it was ok
Another crazed over the top knuckle dragging insta-loving alpha. Not much of a story, just endless sex between 28 yr old attorney and the 18 yr old high school girl who's mostly without thought, dialogue or emotion other than crying (eye roll). Extremely similar to bk 1. Makes me want to smack myself for reading this.
Page
Sep 26, 2015 Page rated it did not like it
Shelves: aurora-reynolds

-well, now I see the wisdom in publishing this under a different pen name. The author forgot to mention that the h is a barely 18 year old, pregnant, high school student. This latest genre ( trend ) works for some, but not for me.
CarolBee
I suggest taking the warning literally because this is just exactly as it says. Obsessed alpha male, instalove, smut, innocent younger woman. If you take all that into account, then you will enjoy the story. It's fast paced & short, so it's a nice feel-good read.
  • Verdict (Alfha Law Firm, #3)
  • Strictly Off Limits: A Forbidden Romance Novella
  • Waking the Beast (Awakening Pride, #1)
  • Buy Me 2 (Mistress Auctions, #2)
  • Living in Sin (Living In..., #2)
  • Return to Santa Flores (Loveswept, #40)
  • The Maid and the Billionaire Prince (He Wanted Me Pregnant!)
  • The Russian's Acquisition
  • Born to be Bound (Alpha's Claim, #1)
  • Throttle
  • Saving Sophie (The Bodyguards of L.A. County, #7)
  • His to Keep (Beauty and the Brit, #3)
  • Driven by Fate (Serve, #5)
  • His Young Queen (Steel Jackals MC, #1)

Alfha Law Firm (3 books)
  • Justified (Alfha Law Firm, #1)
  • Verdict (Alfha Law Firm, #3)