Real Princesses: An Inside Look at the Royal Life

Real Princesses: An Inside Look at the Royal Life

3.36 of 5 stars 3.36  ·  rating details  ·  14 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Can any girl become a princess?

Are all princesses rich?

Where do they get their dresses and jewelry?

Do all princesses become queen one day?

Discover the answers to these questions and many more while reading about the privileged lives of princesses. You'll get the scoop with real-life examples of what princesses' lives are like, how they dress, what special events they atten...more
Published August 21st 2007 by Walker & Company (first published January 1st 2007)

Andrea
I saw this on a sale, so, of course, I had to buy it for my princess-mad niece. And then, of course, I had to read it myself!

It's a look at the real lives of actual princesses, both modern and historical. I love that it's so diverse - there's everyone from the British princesses to Princess Haya of Jordan and Princess Aiko of Japan. There's even one Sotho and one Ndebele princess!

I also appreciate the emphasis that a real princess' life isn't all fairy godmothers and sparkles! It can be lonely,...more
Rahmadiyanti
Bagi sebagian orang, kerajaan di zaman modern makin tak relevan. Sebagian warga Inggris misalnya, beranggapan kalau kerajaan hanya menghabiskan uang negara. Meski begitu, kehidupan kerajaan, dengan raja-ratu pangeran-putri di dalamnya tetap membuat banyak orang penasaran. Tak heran saat Prince William dan Kate Middleton menikah, begitu meriah disambut--tak hanya oleh warga Inggris, tapi juga warga dunia (termasuk saya...).

*ini kenapa jadi serius yak? ;)*

Jadi, buku ini berisi segala hal nyata men...more
Kiera
A fun book for girls that tells about the different lives of royalty in the last hundred or so years. Lots of pictures, facts, and cool stories about modern-day princesses.
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2014
Chloe Flather
Chloe Flather marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
May 20, 2014
Alice
Alice added it
Apr 27, 2014
Samuel
Samuel marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2013
Lauren
Lauren marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2013
Goodnessiereads
Goodnessiereads marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2013
Eliza
Eliza marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2013
Annika
Annika added it
Sep 27, 2013
Krizzah Policarpio
Krizzah Policarpio marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2013
Nessa
Nessa marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2012
Ann Keller
Ann Keller marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2011
Bloody Tower: The Diary of Tilly Middleton, London, 1553-1559 To Kill a Queen: An Elizabethan Girl's Diary 1583 -1586 Road to War: A First World War Girl's Diary, 1916 Highway Girl: An English Girl's Diary, 1670 Wartime Princess