Start by marking “Children's Book: Thanksgiving Story Book for Children (Thanksgiving Stories for Kids): Fun Thanksgiving Stories - Thanksgiving Jokes (Thanksgiving Story Books for Kids)” as Want to Read:

Thanksgiving Stories for Kids + Thanksgiving Jokes!

Read these fun Thanksgiving stories for kids from the best-selling author, Arnie Lightning! These Thanksgiving short stories are quick and easy to read and enjoy. Each story has a special lesson and gives a reason to show thanks. The Thanksgiving jokes are fun too. You and your children will enjoy this amazing kids Thank

Published October 22nd 2014 by Thanksgiving Stories for Kids and Children

To ask other readers questions about Children's Book, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Children's Book

Angela Lambkin
Oct 13, 2015 Angela Lambkin rated it it was amazing
Some great Thanksgiving stories and Jokes just in time for the season!

I enjoyed these stories of Thanksgiving and am sure that all these very young people also will enjoy this ebook with stories and jokes just for kids. So, for this reason I am giving it five stars!
And I recommend it for the very young kids and up through grade school especially them. I received this ebook for free and here is my honest review on return. Super job Arnie! By Angela
Lynne
Lynne marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2016
Cindy
Cindy is currently reading it
Nov 14, 2016
Theresa Williams
Theresa Williams is currently reading it
Nov 27, 2016