Start by marking “Mounted By The Pack” as Want to Read:
Mounted By The Pack

Mounted By The Pack

In the forest on all fours with my underwear pulled down, the Pack Leader knelt behind me...
I'm a dandy, a kind term here in Victorian England for a son who will never produce an heir. My father caught me one too many times kissing other boys, and when I refused to marry some cow to breed for his sake, that was the last straw. He arranged for me to be sent to a distant M
Published October 24th 2014 by Blane Thomas

To ask other readers questions about Mounted By The Pack, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mounted By The Pack

Marisella
Nov 14, 2014 Marisella rated it did not like it
bwahaha! someone needs to research speech in Victorian time. also "sensitive man hole"? no real connection was established, between any of the characters. Oliver, for still being a virgin, was way too experienced. not a good read
Ann
While I expected more mounting given the title and the first sentence of the blurb, the mounting that was there was good. There was a lot more setup with bad guys than there was connection with good guys so the story felt kind of imbalanced but it was a good short fairy tale type read.
Sarah LaGioia
Nov 11, 2014 Sarah LaGioia rated it it was ok
I'm not sure I have ever read that many different metaphors for anatomy and sexual acts within one story before. Ever.
Emeline
Feb 22, 2016 Emeline rated it it was ok

This story pretty much reads like the life of Draco Malfoy, had he been born in the Victorian era, and I'm not gonna lie, that makes an already absurdly hilarious tale infinitely more entertaining to read, with that image in mind.

I don't know if the hilarity of this story was intentional or not. If it was, then I have to salute the writer, because as much as the erotic content was... interesting, and not exactly in a good way, the rest of it was one of the funniest things I've ever read, and I d

Sanet
Its one of those... I read it because I don't really love historical stuff.. but I kinda expected more and then there's the "aye and lad and lass and nay" that I hate ... so much more could have been done... the furry creatures could have been left out of it.... sigh.... then I would have given it a skip.

Keep going Mr Thomas... you will get there and your writing shows promise for the correct demographic
Hc Lynn
It took longer than I expected to get to the mounting parts. And only one member actually mounted him. The speaking tone seemed a little.. off, weird? While I've certainly read historical romances before none of them were blatant with the sexual stuff and were m/f. The descriptiveness was certainly... colorful.
Shelby P
Nov 15, 2014 Shelby P rated it it was ok
Shelves: m-m, freebie
This was a predictable, run of the mill short story. The language didn't match the Victorian times. "My hot prick erupted around Alastair's big hands, gushing my pearl jam down his fingers." Corny, very corny indeed.

You don't really get to know any of the characters very well. At least one of the pack members liked pussy. That was a pleasant surprise. I guess this is a set up for another book because plot points were brought up but no resolution but I'm not interested in reading anymore.
Benjamin
Feb 26, 2015 Benjamin rated it it was amazing
Shelves: gay-erotica
A young boy being sent away to join a monastery by his uncaring father is waylaid, rescued and . . . well laid.

This is such a sweet, albeit very short story. Forgive it its historical inaccuracies and anachronisms, or maybe not, for they are part of the fun. The real beauty however is the writing, such flair and humour in the voice, immensely enjoyable for that alone.
lesley dawn wallace
Nov 10, 2014 lesley dawn wallace rated it it was amazing
Mounted by the pack

Mounted by the pack is a great great read it almost set my kindle on fire a must read .
Janie
Exactly what I thought it would be. I'm not a big fan of historical fiction, but this one wasn't too bad. The way they spoke was kind of annoying, but I really liked Alastair.
Daniel Mayhall
Daniel Mayhall rated it did not like it
Dec 17, 2014
am Powell
am Powell rated it did not like it
Jan 29, 2015
Walter Illes
Walter Illes rated it did not like it
Feb 21, 2015
Aileen Hickey
Aileen Hickey rated it did not like it
Jan 27, 2015
Brandy
Brandy rated it did not like it
Jan 25, 2015
Deana
Deana rated it it was ok
Nov 17, 2014
Becky
Becky rated it it was ok
May 30, 2016
Christy
Christy rated it it was amazing
Nov 13, 2014
CakeForBreakfast
CakeForBreakfast rated it liked it
Oct 26, 2016
Robert Vogel
Robert Vogel rated it liked it
Apr 28, 2016
Michael
Michael rated it it was ok
Jul 12, 2015
Nile Princess
Nile Princess rated it liked it
Nov 22, 2014
Casey F
Casey F rated it it was ok
Dec 17, 2014
Robin L
Robin L rated it liked it
May 29, 2016
Doris
Doris rated it liked it
Dec 16, 2014
Sophie
Sophie rated it did not like it
Nov 08, 2015
Tara Mcmillan
Tara Mcmillan rated it liked it
Nov 01, 2015
Aymee
Aymee rated it really liked it
Jan 01, 2015
Julia
Julia rated it it was ok
Feb 02, 2015
Beth
Beth rated it did not like it
Jan 02, 2015