Start by marking “Best Healthy Vegan Holiday Recipes: Christmas recipes (Quick & Easy Vegan Recipes)” as Want to Read:

Do you go from book to book and website to website putting together a vegan holiday meal? Not anymore!

Now an entire collection of delicious, easy-to-make and healthy vegan recipes is just a click away. Planning your holiday meals has never been easier or more delicious. 49 vegan recipes await you here; that’s 49 vegan recipes ready to impress your guests, including even

Published October 21st 2014

To ask other readers questions about Best Healthy Vegan Holiday Recipes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Best Healthy Vegan Holiday Recipes

Stacie Wyatt
Jan 22, 2015 Stacie Wyatt rated it it was amazing
I read this book in exchange for honest review. love meat, but don't always have to cook with meat, especially when my nephew, the veggie, comes to visit. He is also allergic to wheat. I have to make sure, I cook some veggies without chicken or veggie broth. I also have to make sure my meat utensils don't touch the pot with the veggies.

Vine has wrote a book of vegan recipes for holiday celebrations.

Chapter 1 focuses on Thanksgiving recipes. The Potato Gratin was nice, but I may leave out the cas
Jessica Johnson
Dec 28, 2014 Jessica Johnson rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I think this is a really interesting book. The recipes are all easy to make and they are made with ingredients that are common and you will already have most of them in your homes. I think everyone will like these recipes whether they are vegan or not. If you didn't tell a nonvegan what they were, they would probably never know what they were eating. Very good collection of recipes.
Christie Anderson
Oct 09, 2016 Christie Anderson rated it really liked it
Really good vegan recipes

I believe even most meat eating company would thoroughly enjoy these recipes. There are some very tasty recipes that I have tried and can't wait to try. My only criticism is that the photos were both small and appeared after the recipe.
Julie
Jan 06, 2015 Julie rated it it was amazing
Best Healthy Vegan Holiday Recipes by Jonathan Vine is a great Vegan cookbook that is extremely versatile and adaptable for all variety of eaters. Even though he focuses on Holidays (Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas), this delightful ebook is packed with 49 recipes that are yummy all year round.

Jonathan provides appealing options that can either accompany a main course or be a full meal in itself. There are also desserts that range from enticing chocolate lovers to less sweeter far
Heather Garcia
Dec 18, 2014 Heather Garcia rated it it was amazing
Jonathan Vine has done it again. This time, he has brought an another Amazing Cookbook. As a person who has been planning and perusing a Vegan way of life, I don't have to go book to book and website to website, just trying to putting together Christmas dinner for my family and friends. I love that this e-book offers a wonderful collection of delicious, and easy-to-make healthy vegan recipes. Planning our Christmas meal, has never been easier, and I can't wait to try some of these recipes! The ...more
Shandi Dews
Jan 07, 2015 Shandi Dews rated it it was amazing
I have tried recipes from several of Jonathan's cookbooks, and have loved them all. With the great smoothies recipes in his Green Smoothies book, to the delicious recipes in his Vegetarian Weight Loss book, Jonathan captures the great taste of those good for you foods that are often overlooked because people think healthy equates to no tastes.

I can assure you, that this is not the case at all. There are some excellent recipes in this book, and since they are not traditional holiday foods, they c
Michelle Perry
Dec 18, 2015 Michelle Perry rated it really liked it
Vegan is lifestyle that is taking hold in my extended family for health reasons and there is no reason why those who choose to eat vegan should miss out on traditional holiday fare. There are sections for all the major food holidays, Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas with section for Halloween as well. Nearly all the recipes in this cook book seem simple, healthy and delicious looking I will admit it seems a bit of a stretch to label most them as “Holiday” recipes, despite the adorable cover ...more
Letty
Jan 14, 2015 Letty rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015
I am not vegan, but love to try new recipes. I have a lot of friends who are Vegan and finding a recipe to put on the menu during the holidays is daunting. However, with this book I was able to add a couple of dishes to our menu during the past holiday season. Most Vegan cookbooks I have peruse, included ingredients that are not easy to find and are a little expensive for a person on a budget. This book is full of ingredients that should be easy to find at any local store.
It has many recipes for
Sara
Dec 09, 2014 Sara rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really enjoyed reading this book. I enjoy looking for new recipes for my family. We are mostly Gluten Free, but like to try as many different things as we can. I already have quite a few of these recipes on my weekly menu to test out for Christmas & other family parties. I like that the recipes are simple and contain items that I already know about. Some things I will need to change out for Gluten Free products but I can already tell that the substitution will be easy! Would definitely ...more
Marcia Galovits
Dec 30, 2014 Marcia Galovits rated it it was amazing
This is a book even non-vegans will enjoy. I especially loved the soups that are so easy to make and so delicious. My favorite was the Orange Carrot Soup. I love the pairing of orange with carrots. It is now one of my favorite recipes.
But there is so much more to savor. Chocolate lovers will have their cravings satisfied with Raw Chocolate Fudge, made in a blender or food processor, no cooking required. That's my kind of recipe.
Browse the list of recipes and download a free preview on Amazon.
Debbie
Jan 09, 2015 Debbie rated it it was amazing
Johnathan Vine makes your holidays a little better with these yummy vegan recipes. This time Jonathan has put together 49 tasty recipes that will sure to wow your guests! Inside you can find dishes just perfect for Thanksgiving, Christmas,Halloween and even Easter!

Here is what holidays the book covers:

The First Chapter is all about Thanksgiving!
The Second Chapter is all about Christmas!
The Third Chapter features Halloween Recipes!
The Fourth Chapter is all about Easter dishes!

If you are loo
Pamela Marks
Jan 04, 2015 Pamela Marks rated it it was amazing
A great Holiday Cookbook for everyday of the year. Thanks to Jonathan I have been able to try out many new recipes with my family and make our vegan and vegetarian friends feel right at home when the come over to visit.

I look forward to new cookbooks from Jonathan in the future. Here is to a Healthy Vegan Holiday for all.
Jessica Rudnick
Jan 07, 2015 Jessica Rudnick rated it it was amazing
This is a great recipe collection for not just the holidays but for every day as well! In my family I am the only one who is Vegan so now I can make some great dishes to bring to families homes that everyone can enjoy!
Dominique
Apr 25, 2016 Dominique rated it really liked it
Quite a few interesting recipes

I'm looking forward to making some yummy dishes this next holiday season. Anything with mushrooms is worth a try in my book!
Jacy  Hahn
Feb 06, 2015 Jacy Hahn rated it really liked it
Good. Will revert back to some of the recipes and ideas for the Holidays. Easter is coming up so, I will have to try one or two and see how the family responds.
Sandy
Sandy rated it it was amazing
Dec 19, 2014
Mrs E Wright
Mrs E Wright rated it did not like it
Dec 27, 2015
Jane
Jane rated it liked it
Jan 06, 2016
michelle reeves
michelle reeves rated it liked it
Oct 31, 2015
ninadin2
ninadin2 rated it really liked it
Feb 07, 2015
Peggy
Peggy rated it it was amazing
Oct 16, 2016
Laurali Star
Laurali Star rated it really liked it
Jun 27, 2016
Melissa Aquilina
Melissa Aquilina rated it liked it
Aug 10, 2016
Davraena
Davraena rated it liked it
Apr 30, 2015
Ginny
Ginny rated it it was amazing
Nov 28, 2014
Renee
Renee rated it liked it
Aug 23, 2015
Lisa Heeralal
Lisa Heeralal rated it did not like it
Aug 12, 2015
C. Bryant
C. Bryant rated it really liked it
Feb 15, 2015
Mrs C J Taylor
Mrs C J Taylor rated it did not like it
Nov 18, 2016
tara oday
tara oday rated it really liked it
Aug 27, 2015
My name is Jonathan Vine, and I was caught up in the vegetarian lifestyle a few years back. I have to say that giving up on meat did not struck me in a single moment, nor it was a swift decision, but an inner journey that evolved within a few months. Eventually I took a final decision that the suffering of animals is my grief and my motivation.
I was always enthusiastic about cooking. For me this i
More about Jonathan Vine...