Start by marking “Club Red” as Want to Read:

Club Red

This is a standalone book in the BBW BDSM series.

I was tired of being hurt. I was tired of being unappreciated. I was tired of being cheated on with some skinny bimbo in hot pants because she was so much thinner than me. I was tired of it all.

When I shared in confidence that I was done with relationships but desperately missed the touch of a man, my friend Erica talked m
Published October 24th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Club Red, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Club Red

Raine
I wasn't really feeling this one. I thought that the hero, Gaius, tried to act all alpha male, but specific parts where he seemed hesitant, or sad, or uncertain made him seem a bit weak to me. I'm not sure what the deal was with Victoria getting all hurt hurt in the past and not wanting a relationship and then freaking out and running away when Gaius wanted to get to know her (which is totally something a girl would say and the situation would be reversed in typical gender stereotypes). He ...more
Anita
Feb 20, 2015 Anita rated it did not like it
Oh my. I don't one star books very often but I really had difficulty with this book. I'll list:
1. I did not feel a connection between Tori/Victoria and Gaius.
2. She barely knows him, doesn't even know his last name and allows him to (view spoiler)
3. (view spoiler)
4. The writing was stiff. A few odd sentences ... "and I was overcome with desire as his tongue probed deep copulated with my own." Huh?!
5. The scene
Nadine Bookaholic
Umm...ok...that was strange. I was enjoying the book and then it just stopped. Where is the rest of the story? That's it? It's like when you're watching a movie and there's no real ending. Very frustrating, I want more!!!! This had the making of a four or five star book of it just went a little further.
☼♎ Carmen the Bootyshaker Temptress ☼♎
Good story

It was a bit quick for me. It was like a Cinderella story with sex on speed play and there was some grammatical errors too. It was good for a BBW.
Cheryl Drake johnson
Jan 05, 2015 Cheryl Drake johnson rated it it was amazing
This was a really cute erotic romance about Victoria (Tori) a lonley woman through with relationships but only looking for sex without attachments her BFF Erica takes Tori to Club Red one night so that she could hookup Erica tells Tori once they are seated at the bar that a guy is staring at her she makes eye contact with him for just a moment the guy Gaius a lonely sexy businessman who wants to spend some time with Tori their is a spark that passes between them so he comes to the bar and makes ...more
Chantal ❄️
I am sorry but I give this book a minus 5 stars and yeah after the 50 shades of gray I understand people who love these books and I respect your choice. Just go in with your eyes open. I am sure all victims or abuse everywhere can't wait for their partner to get off on them being hurt!!! Omg this is such bull, it's not fair to anybody who is an actual victim of abuse. I don't like book where the hero justifies himself and the heroine is so pathetic that she is just looking to get love in all the ...more
Barb
Feb 11, 2016 Barb rated it liked it
This book had promise but ended kind of abruptly. I'm also not so sure about the hero. He seemed a little tame for a Dom who wanted to "own" the heroine so badly. He also seemed to be pushing her a little too quickly into a decision about being with him. I'm not sure I trusted the bond he seemed to think they had and his home was isolated. Again, not sure she should have been so quick to trust him. If I was a friend, I would be worried for her.

So just okay for me.
★Kimberly★
This is a light BDSM read. The "Dom" was more bossy than anything else. And the relationship between the two was odd. I felt like I was reading an outline of a future book...if that makes any sense.
Cheryl Z
Feb 07, 2015 Cheryl Z rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015-botb, 2015
I really liked this book. It was short read and covered the book well. I would recommend this book to anyone needing a quick BDSM book
Sheila Lord
Feb 05, 2015 Sheila Lord rated it it was amazing
Actually really like this this story , it's one of many in Club Alpha which Is an ARC I received for giving my review on.... I'm hoping there's more to this story that I can read........
Donna Beaucage
Feb 14, 2016 Donna Beaucage rated it it was amazing
Club Red

It had a great story line for a short story. Plus I feel I knew who the were and what happened I there love! Liked it a lot cute quick read.
Deborah Furnish
Deborah Furnish rated it liked it
Jun 07, 2016
CW EVANS
CW EVANS rated it it was amazing
Feb 15, 2016
Bonnie Brenner
Bonnie Brenner rated it liked it
May 12, 2016
ShayWebbs
CUTE-BUT TOO SHORT.
Karma Queen
Karma Queen rated it really liked it
Nov 17, 2014
Sparrott
Sparrott rated it really liked it
Nov 29, 2014
JoAnne
JoAnne rated it liked it
May 23, 2016
Dottie Bonner
Dottie Bonner rated it it was amazing
Mar 02, 2016
Melissa Murray Quintanilla
Melissa Murray Quintanilla rated it it was amazing
Jan 27, 2015
Chantal
Chantal rated it it was ok
Jun 16, 2016
jeriself
jeriself rated it it was ok
Apr 05, 2016
ck8
ck8 rated it liked it
Jun 10, 2016
Petra Hallberg
Petra Hallberg rated it it was ok
Mar 11, 2016
Heather
Heather rated it liked it
Jan 17, 2016
Kirsty Parkinson
Kirsty Parkinson rated it did not like it
Feb 18, 2016
Leah
Leah rated it liked it
Jan 03, 2015
Jennifer Boyd
Jennifer Boyd rated it liked it
Apr 23, 2015
Nikki Reynolds
Nikki Reynolds rated it it was amazing
Feb 02, 2016
Mary
Mary rated it did not like it
Mar 18, 2015