Start by marking “Kissed by a Rancher (Lone Star Legends #4)” as Want to Read:
Kissed by a Rancher (Lone Star Legends #4)

Kissed by a Rancher ( Lone Star Legends #4)

A worldly rancher seeks shelter with a small-town woman—and gets snowed in! Only from USA TODAY bestselling author Sara Orwig!

When a blizzard strands rancher Josh Calhoun at a tiny Texas inn, it's not boredom that makes him notice innocent Abby Donovan. There's something about the B & B's owner, with her ponytail and sweet smile. Now Josh can't stop wanting her…or kis
Published May 5th 2015 by Harlequin (first published April 17th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Kissed by a Rancher, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kissed by a Rancher

Susan
May 08, 2015 Susan rated it really liked it
Sweet story. When Josh is caught in a freak blizzard he takes refuge in a local B&B. The inn is full, but Abby makes room for him in her own set of rooms. There's something about her that draws him in and he can't figure out what it is. Attraction, yes, but it's more than that. Over the next couple days, Josh hangs with Abby, helping around the inn and just spending time with her. Once the roads are clear, he doesn't want to say goodbye.

Abby is wary of Josh at the beginning. He's wealthy and
Mem
Nov 17, 2016 Mem rated it it was amazing
D2373 May15 Lone Star Legends #4 Josh Calhoun is stranded by a blizzard in a small town's B & B where he meets Abby Donovan. They have very little in common, but a kiss in the heart-shape tree shadow's, legend says leads to lasting love for the couple. The two have misgivings about
Diana Tidlund
Jan 20, 2016 Diana Tidlund rated it it was amazing
First I was captivated by Rancher Mike Calhoun in At The Rancher's Request now I was charmed by his brother,Josh Calhoun in Kissed By A Rancher
Billionaire Rancher and Hotel Magnate Josh Calhoun owns his own string of 5 star hotels around the country but that doesn't help him when hes stranded in a blizzard in Beckett, Texas with no rooms left at the inn. Desperate Josh begs the owner for even a chair to sleep on.
Abby Donovan of Donovans Bed and Breakfast has people sleeping in every corner avai
Sofia
May 21, 2015 Sofia rated it really liked it
When I read what it was about, it intrigued me. Now that I've finished it, I have to say I'm a little disappointed. I felt like Abby didn't show her feelings through out the book, like if she was happy about it, you didn't feel it. But when Josh said so, you knew he meant it. I don't know how to explain it, I simply didn't feel like she truly appreciated everything happening in her life, like if she were in automatic mode. When Josh told her they were going to Vienna for their honeymoon, she ...more
Nicci Carrera
Jul 16, 2016 Nicci Carrera rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance-fiction
I loved how Ms. Orwig developed the attraction of opposites, and Abby, who's a wonderful person devoted to her family with very real reasons for not getting too involved with the charming rancher. She is dignified and steady. I love how she is "easy to please," as Josh always says, and he means how capable she is of enjoying and being content in life. The ending made me happy. I want to see more of their lives together. It has the feeling of the start of a Texas family saga.
Rachel
Jul 27, 2015 Rachel rated it did not like it
Sorry, y'all. I couldn't finish this. There was definite potential in the characters and in the story line, but the writing was really tedious for me. When the omniscient narrator wasn't narrating every move, the characters would go ahead and narrate with their own dialogue. Narration upon narration...
Harlequin Books
"Abby and Josh seem to be opposites in every way, but beneath the surface it’s easy to see why the sparks fly. What makes them a stand-out couple is the depth and compassion of their sweetly written romance" (RT Book Reviews, 4 stars).

Miniseries: Lone Star Legends
Deborah
Sep 23, 2015 Deborah rated it really liked it
Abby lives a quiet life taking care of a B&B and devoting her love to family. Can wealthy, handsome Josh convince her of traveling? Will Abby fall in love with a man that's out of her league?
Lisa
Dec 31, 2015 Lisa rated it it was ok
Shelves: december-2015
Nothing really special happened in this one so it's okay. Am i convinced that ranchers or cowboys are hot? Not from this one unfortunately.
Gigi
Gigi rated it it was ok
Jun 05, 2015
Ruth Chestnut
Ruth Chestnut rated it it was amazing
Jan 08, 2016
Kimi
Kimi rated it really liked it
Oct 14, 2015
Fran
Fran rated it really liked it
Nov 22, 2015
Esther
Esther rated it liked it
May 26, 2015
Bunny
Bunny rated it it was amazing
May 11, 2015
Melody
Melody rated it liked it
Oct 30, 2015
Zoe
Zoe rated it it was ok
Oct 28, 2015
Jais
Jais rated it liked it
Sep 22, 2015
Lynne Fredo
Lynne Fredo rated it really liked it
Sep 24, 2016
alice j kutil
alice j kutil rated it really liked it
Jun 02, 2015
Lana
Lana rated it liked it
Aug 09, 2015
Jenn
Jenn rated it really liked it
Aug 12, 2015
Kendra Peterson
Kendra Peterson rated it really liked it
Jul 20, 2015
tabitha
tabitha rated it really liked it
Apr 03, 2016
Diana
Diana rated it liked it
Feb 24, 2016
Jr. Hayes
Jr. Hayes rated it really liked it
Sep 16, 2016
Evleta
Evleta rated it liked it
Jul 23, 2015
Donnelle
Donnelle rated it liked it
Jun 12, 2015
Rappaccini's  Daughter
Rappaccini's Daughter rated it did not like it
May 27, 2016
Katzsouza4yahoo.Com
Katzsouza4yahoo.Com rated it it was amazing
Sep 26, 2016
USA Today bestselling romance author, Sara Orwig, has over sixteen million copies of her books in print. Internationally her books have 200 translations of her novels into 26 languages. She has written 97 books and was one of the first 6 inductees into the Oklahoma Professional Writers Hall of Fame and 2-time winner of Oklahoma Writers Federation awards for Best Oklahoma Novel. Sara is winner of ...more
More about Sara Orwig...

Lone Star Legends (6 books)
  • The Texan's Forbidden Fiancee (Lone Star Legends #1)
  • A Texan in Her Bed (Lone Star Legends #2)
  • At the Rancher's Request (Lone Star Legends #3)
  • The Rancher's Secret Son (Lone Star Legends, #5)
  • That Night with the Rich Rancher (Lone Star Legends, #6)