Start by marking “Death Roll” as Want to Read:
Death Roll

Death Roll

At twenty-one Jen thought she knew where she was going with her life but a surprise visit from her mother will throw a wrench in her plans. Now her whole life is upside down and to top it all off she just witnessed a murder. In order to get her old life back she will need to come to terms with her family’s dark legacy and find the killer before he finds her.
Published October 23rd 2014 by Andrea Kobs

To ask other readers questions about Death Roll, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Death Roll

Jessica
Oct 02, 2015 Jessica rated it liked it
This book started off differently than I thought it was going to and now after reading it I’m glad that it did! I haven’t read a book like this and it was refreshing to have read something that hasn’t been done before. The action that takes place keeps you from wanting to put the book down. Oh, then there are the dirty little secrets that you never saw coming and the story is ended beautifully! No there is no cliffhanger which is a huge relief for me!
Christina
Feb 28, 2016 Christina rated it really liked it
I Beta Read this book and can’t wait to read the final copy when it is on sale. Andrea keeps you guessing right until the very end. Just when you think the story is complete and Jen will ride off into the sunset another curve ball is thrown your way. The final shocker is saved for the very end. Fantastic story.
Nikki M.
Feb 21, 2016 Nikki M. rated it really liked it
(Note: this review is based on a beta read.)

Death Roll is an engaging read with plenty of tension, big reveals, and complex characters. The last line gave me a visceral sense of horror. Would recommend!
Josh Rosenblatt
Mar 16, 2016 Josh Rosenblatt rated it really liked it
If you want an indication that a short, fantasy thriller has done a good job, look no further than whether or not you’d like it to be the start of a series. Death Roll does just this! Exciting from start to finish, you’re hoping that the ending is only the beginning of something larger.
Jessamy
Apr 01, 2016 Jessamy rated it really liked it
If you are not hooked from the very first chapter...you may want to check your pulse. It begins with a bang (though lots of questions) and does not let up until the last page. Very fast-paced story with lots of twists. No romance between the two main characters, but I liked it anyway.
Kimberli Platz
Jun 14, 2016 Kimberli Platz rated it really liked it
(Based on a beta read.)

Death Roll is a page turner. The suspense is all the way through. You're hooked from the first chapter. A little confusing at times, but an awesome read!
princess fun
princess fun rated it liked it
Oct 17, 2016
Meghan Kinkaid
Meghan Kinkaid rated it it was amazing
Dec 25, 2014
Swati Hegde
Swati Hegde rated it liked it
Aug 12, 2016
Betty Macy
Betty Macy marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2014
tm
tm added it
Oct 17, 2015
AnnMarie
AnnMarie marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2014
Bob & Sherri
Bob & Sherri marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Britta
Britta added it
Aug 04, 2015
Brenda Seaberg
Brenda Seaberg marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2015
Sophie Duncan
Sophie Duncan marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2015
Kristin Schmit
Kristin Schmit marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2015
Barbara
Barbara marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2015
Jen Christie
Jen Christie marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2016
A longtime story maker-upper. I began creating mythical worlds for myself as a child.
I would take on tigers and dragons with my trusty stick to win the heart of the fair prince cowering in his castle. (Always was a bit of an optimist.) When I finally did marry my
prince and start on my happily ever after, I realized writing my stories down would be a
good idea. I have since endeavored to turn my
More about Andrea Kobs...