Start by marking “Holiday Spirit for Hire (Otherworld Realms, #2)” as Want to Read:
Holiday Spirit for Hire (Otherworld Realms, #2)

Holiday Spirit for Hire (Otherworld Realms #2)

When life handed half-werewolf Grace MacGregor a pink slip four weeks before Christmas, she was determined to get back to work as soon as possible. She just didn’t expect it to be the very next day – or at the North Pole. She now has four weeks to make other people’s holiday wishes come true, but will she be able to grant her own while she is at it?
Justin Kringle is the n
Published November 14th 2014 by Otherworld Romance, llc

To ask other readers questions about Holiday Spirit for Hire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Holiday Spirit for Hire

Lisa M
Apr 16, 2015 Lisa M rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: people who like Christmas romance
Being a Holiday Spirit sounds like the best job in the world - until you have to deal with cantankerous Dwarves, arrogant Dragons, and a Gnome in the Uniform Department that just HATES you.

Grace loses her job just before the holidays, so she jumps at the chance to work at the North Pole - the actual North Pole! - as a Holiday Spirit, spreading joy and season miracles. She loves her job, but her boss, Justin Kringle (nephew of the current Santa Claus) never cuts her any slack. Actually, he never
Brenda Demko
Oct 04, 2015 Brenda Demko rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lots of spirit and fun to be had while reading this gem! ;-)
Jennifer  (Books That Hook)
I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review. Review originally appeared on Books That Hook

Holiday Spirit for Hire is a cute story about a woman who takes a job working at the North Pole and falls for her boss.

This book is much shorter than the first one in the series. By some standards, it is more of a novella than a book. But, for the story that needed to be told, I think it was a sufficient length
Carra
Dec 28, 2014 Carra rated it it was amazing
I'm not normally one to read holiday books during the holidays, but I have to say-Holiday Spirit for Hire sure adds a dose of fun and yes, holiday spirit, to this time of year.

I loved Grace's character. She's fun, smart, good at solving problems...and just what the North Pole needs. Justin, Santa's nephew, is a bit moody at first but starts to lighten up the longer Grace is there. And everything between them seems mostly friendly-even when Grace is causing frustration for poor Justin-until thin
Kat
Nov 06, 2014 Kat rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Romance, Fantasy or Holiday Lovers
Recommended to Kat by: a friend
Let me start off with: I am a sucker for ALL things holiday. When I had a chance read an advance proof of the book I was over the moon.

Grace MacGregor is a character that I found relatable. She is just doing her best to make the most out of a rough situation. She's quirky, hard working and at the end of the day really does enjoy helping people. Right out of the gate I found myself cheering for her.

Justin Kringle is a bit of an anti-hero who is the highly devoted to his job. Rather than sexy and
Lindsey
Nov 23, 2014 Lindsey rated it it was amazing
5 of 5
First off, what's not to love about a half werewolf falling for Santa's nephew?! Mix that with elves, fairies, gnomes and any number of other magical creatures and this melting pot just got amazing. This very cute story hit me square in my giggle box from the beginning and didn't disappoint through to the end. The chemistry between Gracie and Justin is a sort of slow smoulder and at first I seriously thought they were going to be friends instead of lovers. Then BAM! there's the heat. Under
Pratr- Authors
Nov 29, 2014 Pratr- Authors rated it it was amazing
I am an independent reviewer for Paranormal Romance and Authors That Rock! I gave this book 5 fangs!!

Grace McGregor becomes redundant 4 weeks before Christmas. So what's a half werewolf suppose to do? Apply for a job working in the North Pole of course!... Starting immediately! Grace wakes up in santa's toy factory. Her job is to give back Christmas to those who have lost their way!
Justin Kringle, Santa's nephew, is her boss. He's difficult & finds Grace to be stubborn & irresistible.
W
Angela
Oct 04, 2015 Angela rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Christmas tale for adults

There are hundreds of Christmas stories for children- this is perfect for holiday (or anytime) reading for adults who want some magic, romance and a happy ending!
Michelle
Dec 26, 2014 Michelle rated it it was amazing
This is a fantastic story, so good that after borrowing and reading from Kindle Unlimited I bought it!
Heli - So Many Books - So Little Time
Anastacia
Sep 29, 2016 Anastacia rated it really liked it
Holiday for Hire is about Grace, a half human, half Werewolf. She is laid off from her job, and gets an offer to be a Holiday Spirit. She accepts and is soon thrown into the North Pole. She meets her boss, a sexy Gnome, and is soon working to help others during the Christmas season. Will she find what she needs also?

This was a short read, and I see it is part of a series, but it can be read as a stand-alone, as I haven't read the first book. Overall a cute story, with some nice humor. There are
Arlene Arredondo
Sep 24, 2016 Arlene Arredondo rated it it was amazing
Great Fantasy/Romantic-Comedy/Cozy read!
Perfect for holiday lovers, and since the season is right around the corner, great to get in the Holiday Spirit (no pun intended).
If you read the Otherworld Realms #1, you will see a glimpse of how the characters are doing.
In this installment, the author addresses the issues of office life and work related problems, when you are trying to do your job base on efficiency and have high work ethics.
The main character is a strong independent woman, that is not
Ami
I received a copy of this for an honest review. Here be spoilers so be warned.

When I first viewed the synopsis, I was intrigued. A steamy romance with fantasy thrown in was right up my alley although I admit to not quite being in the Yuletide spirit yet. I loved the idea of someone giving holiday wishes and I thought the cover art well done. I was even happier when the dragons showed up.

However, this just fizzled for me. The bad grammar and punctuation was bad enough, but it's never fun to have
Callista Knight
Oct 18, 2015 Callista Knight rated it liked it
I ventured out of my normal dystopian realms to enjoy this lighthearted holiday romance. This works well as a stand-alone story, not requiring the reader to have engaged with the first book in the series. This was a great relief to me as I was gifted this story and didn't realize it was a sequel.

With the close of her office in Portland (an all too real reality), Grace finds herself living her own holiday special. I enjoyed her role in the holidays and the setup which the characters find themsel
Katherine Jones
Jun 11, 2015 Katherine Jones rated it it was amazing
So, I am not normally one for Romances let along a Holiday Romance book, but I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed this book.
Who hasn’t ever wondered where holiday “spirit” comes from or what the North Pole was like?
Well, in this book you get to see the Author’s take on all things holiday.
This book is funny, and even through it is a holiday book can be enjoyed anytime of the year.

Reece
Reece rated it liked it
Nov 03, 2016
Sarah rated it really liked it
Mar 13, 2015
Teji Reve
Teji Reve rated it it was amazing
Jul 24, 2015
Jessie
Jessie rated it it was amazing
Dec 18, 2015
Kathy Wilkerson
Kathy Wilkerson rated it it was amazing
Janell
Janell rated it it was amazing
Jan 09, 2015
Racheal
Racheal rated it really liked it
Kat
Kat rated it it was amazing
Oct 25, 2014
Isabelle Saint-Michael
Oct 04, 2015 Isabelle Saint-Michael rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Kate
Kate rated it it was amazing
Nov 08, 2016
Lisa M
Lisa M rated it it was amazing
Isabelle Saint-Michael
Oct 26, 2014 Isabelle Saint-Michael rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Racheal
Racheal rated it really liked it
Jul 26, 2015
Kathryn
Kathryn rated it it was amazing
Jul 22, 2016
Brenda Demko
Brenda Demko marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2014
namericanwordcat
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2014
 ♥♥Mari♥♥
♥♥Mari♥♥ marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2014
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2016
Jessica Jung
Jessica Jung marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2015
Paige
Paige marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2015
Teji Reve
Teji Reve marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
John
John marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2015
Jinglemarco
Jinglemarco marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2015
Toni
Toni marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2015
TheDonutMonster
TheDonutMonster marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2015
Beiza
Beiza added it
Dec 16, 2015
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2016
Elizabeth  Gorman
Elizabeth Gorman marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2016
Isabelle has been around the world and back. When she isn't writing you can find her filming, reading, or even armored up with a sword and fighting. There is very little she can't do.

When asked how she does it, Isabelle smiles and says "Be kind to others, work hard, and keep trying."
More about Isabelle Saint-Michael...

Otherworld Realms (2 books)
  • Practical Uses for Princes With Pointed Ears (Otherworld Realms Book 1)