Start by marking “Legacy of the Jedi / Secrets of the Jedi (Star Wars)” as Want to Read:
Legacy of the Jedi / Secrets of the Jedi (Star Wars)

Legacy of the Jedi / Secrets of the Jedi (Star Wars)

3.93 of 5 stars 3.93  ·  rating details  ·  201 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Published April 1st 2006 by Turtleback Books

To ask other readers questions about Legacy of the Jedi / Secrets of the Jedi, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Legacy of the Jedi / Secrets of the Jedi

Shadab Siddiqi
Jul 13, 2007 Shadab Siddiqi rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: young readers who want to know more about the clone wars
Shelves: clonewars
In Legacy of the Jedi, Lorian Nod emerges as a promising Padawan apprentice. Meanwhile, another apprentice by the name of Dooku discovers the dark side for the first time, ultimately threatening the lives of Qui-Gon Jinn, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Anakin Skywalker.

Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn returns in Secrets of the Jedi, embarking on an urgent mission to foil the mass assassination of planetary leaders. A generation later, the fate of the Clone Wars will hinge on Qui-Gon's success.

This special collecti
Lindsey
Mar 21, 2014 Sarah rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: 12+
Recommended to Sarah by: A friend
Shelves: 5-star-books, owned
I first read this book at age 10, back when I was the biggest Star Wars fan I knew. I loved being able to read a new and exciting story about some of my favorite characters. And so I read it again. And once more. I still enjoy it every time. Granted, it doesn't have an extremely sophisticated writing style, and it's a little young for most adults, Jude Watson still weaves two very different but equally interesting story lines. It's really fascinating to explore the mind of Count Dooku, who later ...more
Eric
This book was okay. Nothing phenomenal. It provides some background on Obi-Wan and Anakin. The time frame spans into Episode 1, so if you have not seen it you may want to prior to reading this book. If you don't, you'll be left with many unanswered questions. This book is not very engaging. I stuck with it primarily to gain more back story on some of the characters. It took a bit of self motivation to make it through.
Lea  Bowski
I recently was given all of Jude Watson's Star Wars books - this is the first one I read & I really enjoyed it. While her audience is younger (kids) the stories are enjoyable for adults as well. I like her easy going writing style & ability to capture depths for these characters that (in my opinion) were somewhat missing in the films.
Samantha
Apr 07, 2007 Samantha rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Star Wars fans
Yeah, I know. It's a kids series. But as a librarian I have to read all sorts of things to keep tabs on what people want to read and I just really like the Jedi Apprentice series. I think that they are good stories for kids to read.
C.
Mar 12, 2010 C. rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to C. by: Aunt Mary and Aunt Ann gave it to me
I got this book in like 2005, when I got my first LEGOS set. I've read it like a thousand times. I recommend this like the best book in the world because it gives you a view of before even the Star Wars movies.
Meadow
Dec 09, 2008 Meadow rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Star Wars Lovers
Shelves: science-fiction
It tells when Dukoo and his friend were thirteen, they werer introduced to the dark side, Qui-Gon as an apprentice to Dukoo and many other hidden fact of the Jedi. It expands on the first episode. I really enjoyed it.
Ryker Kiedrowski
It is an excellent book, and one I am re-reading for what must be the eighteenth time this year. It is far too complicated not to read and then re-read.
Dub
I loved this book because it told a lot of secrets that were only revealed when I read this book. It is a great book!
Madison Brown
I thought the book was amazing because you got to learn the life of a Sith. Who knew Count Dooku was once a jedi?
Avinash Bharwaney
Feb 25, 2010 Avinash Bharwaney rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: every1
it was soooo pro sooooo many battles kidnaps dooku etc the dark side comes back
Ace
I have not rard this book rarte but I now it going to be a good book.
Cole Dearman
Sep 11, 2009 Cole Dearman is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
bgghjk
Michael Langr
Michael Langr marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2015
Sam
Sam marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2015
Farina
Farina marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2015
Kirby
Kirby marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2014
BMR, MSW, LSW
BMR, MSW, LSW marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2014
Dan
Dan marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • The Rising Force (Star Wars: Jedi Apprentice, #1)
  • The Golden Globe (Star Wars: Junior Jedi Knights, #1)
  • The Life and Legend of Obi-Wan Kenobi (Star Wars)
  • A New Threat (Star Wars: Boba Fett, #5)
  • Crossfire (Star Wars: Boba Fett, #2)
  • The Lost City of the Jedi (Star Wars: Jedi Prince, #2)
  • Star Wars: Episode 1 - The Phantom Menace
  • Jedi Healer (Star Wars: Clone Wars, #5) (Medstar, #2)
  • Diversity Alliance (Star Wars: Young Jedi Knights, #8)
  • Anakin's Quest (Star Wars: Junior Jedi Knights, #4)
  • The Cestus Deception (Star Wars: Clone Wars, #3)
  • The Approaching Storm (Star Wars)
In Too Deep (The 39 Clues, #6) Beyond the Grave (The 39 Clues,  #4) A King's Ransom (The 39 Clues: Cahills vs. Vespers, #2) Nowhere to Run (The 39 Clues: Unstoppable, #1) The Dark Rival (Star Wars: Jedi Apprentice, #2)