Start by marking “Legacy of the Jedi / Secrets of the Jedi (Star Wars)” as Want to Read:
Legacy of the Jedi / Secrets of the Jedi (Star Wars)

Legacy of the Jedi / Secrets of the Jedi (Legacy of the Jedi/Secrets of the Jedi)

Published April 1st 2006 by Turtleback Books

Shadab Siddiqi
Jul 13, 2007 Shadab Siddiqi rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: young readers who want to know more about the clone wars
Shelves: clonewars
In Legacy of the Jedi, Lorian Nod emerges as a promising Padawan apprentice. Meanwhile, another apprentice by the name of Dooku discovers the dark side for the first time, ultimately threatening the lives of Qui-Gon Jinn, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Anakin Skywalker.

Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn returns in Secrets of the Jedi, embarking on an urgent mission to foil the mass assassination of planetary leaders. A generation later, the fate of the Clone Wars will hinge on Qui-Gon's success.

This special collecti
Lindsey
Feb 26, 2010 Lindsey rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sarah Welton-Lair
Jul 29, 2013 Sarah Welton-Lair rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: 12+
Recommended to Sarah by: A friend
Shelves: 5-star-books, owned
I first read this book at age 10, back when I was the biggest Star Wars fan I knew. I loved being able to read a new and exciting story about some of my favorite characters. And so I read it again. And once more. I still enjoy it every time. Granted, it doesn't have an extremely sophisticated writing style, and it's a little young for most adults, Jude Watson still weaves two very different but equally interesting story lines. It's really fascinating to explore the mind of Count Dooku, who later ...more
Eric
Dec 02, 2007 Eric rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was okay. Nothing phenomenal. It provides some background on Obi-Wan and Anakin. The time frame spans into Episode 1, so if you have not seen it you may want to prior to reading this book. If you don't, you'll be left with many unanswered questions. This book is not very engaging. I stuck with it primarily to gain more back story on some of the characters. It took a bit of self motivation to make it through.
Lea  Bowski
May 07, 2011 Lea Bowski rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: star-wars
I recently was given all of Jude Watson's Star Wars books - this is the first one I read & I really enjoyed it. While her audience is younger (kids) the stories are enjoyable for adults as well. I like her easy going writing style & ability to capture depths for these characters that (in my opinion) were somewhat missing in the films.
Wendy Mills
Mar 17, 2015 Wendy Mills rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Meadow Frisbie
Feb 28, 2008 Meadow Frisbie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Star Wars Lovers
Shelves: science-fiction
It tells when Dukoo and his friend were thirteen, they werer introduced to the dark side, Qui-Gon as an apprentice to Dukoo and many other hidden fact of the Jedi. It expands on the first episode. I really enjoyed it.
C.
Mar 12, 2010 C. rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to C. by: Aunt Mary and Aunt Ann gave it to me
I got this book in like 2005, when I got my first LEGOS set. I've read it like a thousand times. I recommend this like the best book in the world because it gives you a view of before even the Star Wars movies.
Misanthropist
2015.22.20 I started Legacy of the Jedi.
2015.12.26 I finished Legacy of the Jedi.
2015.12.27 I started Secrets of the Jedi.
2015.12.28 I finished Secrets of the Jedi.
2015.12.29 I read The Last One Standing.
Samantha
Apr 07, 2007 Samantha rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Star Wars fans
Yeah, I know. It's a kids series. But as a librarian I have to read all sorts of things to keep tabs on what people want to read and I just really like the Jedi Apprentice series. I think that they are good stories for kids to read.
Xoxe Garcia
Buen libro para entender los orígenes y razones de Dooku, necesario para entrever muchas cosas que pasan en el Episodio II
Aurélie
Not as thrilling as it sounds. I do love villains, especially Anakin, but this was boring most of all.
Ryker Kiedrowski
It is an excellent book, and one I am re-reading for what must be the eighteenth time this year. It is far too complicated not to read and then re-read.
Madison Brown
Dec 29, 2011 Madison Brown rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I thought the book was amazing because you got to learn the life of a Sith. Who knew Count Dooku was once a jedi?
Dub
Apr 27, 2009 Dub rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book because it told a lot of secrets that were only revealed when I read this book. It is a great book!
Meaghan
Meaghan rated it really liked it
Jan 22, 2014
Donovan McComish
Donovan McComish rated it really liked it
Jan 23, 2016
Roxanna
Roxanna rated it it was amazing
Feb 15, 2013
Rae
Rae rated it it was amazing
Sep 18, 2008
Laurice "Alex"
Laurice "Alex" rated it really liked it
Aug 07, 2007
András Czeitner
András Czeitner rated it it was amazing
Feb 21, 2015
Elizabeth Rhodes
Elizabeth Rhodes rated it really liked it
Jun 15, 2009
Juan
Juan rated it liked it
Dec 29, 2011
Dan Smith
Dan Smith rated it liked it
Aug 27, 2011
Sam Swanner
Sam Swanner rated it really liked it
Apr 06, 2014
Lord-claytanicus Facemeltican
Lord-claytanicus Facemeltican rated it really liked it
Mar 06, 2013
Svetlana Kovalkova-McKenna
Svetlana Kovalkova-McKenna rated it it was amazing
Sep 16, 2009
Valerie Baker
Valerie Baker rated it liked it
May 20, 2010
Stuart
Stuart rated it really liked it
Feb 16, 2011
Cody Wallace
Cody Wallace rated it it was amazing
Jul 30, 2012
  • The Rising Force (Star Wars: Jedi Apprentice, #1)
  • Maze of Deception (Star Wars: Boba Fett, #3)
  • The Golden Globe (Star Wars: Junior Jedi Knights, #1)
  • Crossfire (Star Wars: Boba Fett, #2)
  • The Life and Legend of Obi-Wan Kenobi (Star Wars)
  • The Lost City of the Jedi (Star Wars: Jedi Prince, #2)
  • Battle Surgeons (Medstar, #1)
  • The Emperor's Plague (Star Wars: Young Jedi Knights, #11)
  • Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace
  • Kenobi's Blade (Star Wars: Junior Jedi Knights, #6)
  • The Cestus Deception

Legacy of the Jedi/Secrets of the Jedi (3 books)
  • Legacy of the Jedi