Start by marking “Ocean Friends: Young Readers Chapter Books (Animal Friendship Adventures Book 1)” as Want to Read:

Check out all of the Animal Friendship Adventure series below

Three great fish stories about friendship and adventure
A chapter book with three great adventure stories featuring fun sea creature friends. (140 pages)

Meet Angel, Mandy, Nestor, Eliot, Sharkie, Ollie and the whole bunch, as they have fun adventures and make new friends in the most unlikely ways. They learn a
Published September 25th 2014 by EscapeInk.com Young Readers Chapter Books

To ask other readers questions about Ocean Friends, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ocean Friends

Judy
Oct 11, 2015 Judy rated it it was amazing
These are great stories about learning to overcome your fear of making new friends. No matter what size you are or hat you look like you can make a difference, I got this for my grandchildren who love to be read too and are learning to read. The sea life makes the story pop out and get there attention.I received this book free for my honest and unbiased opinion. This review is 100% mine. This is a really great read when you want to spend some quality time with your kids.
Joe Yang
Sep 21, 2016 Joe Yang rated it really liked it
Shelves: children-s-books
Very charming, engaging, and clever story about friendship. The characters are very creative, and the adventures are perfect for kids. Also, it's pretty educational in regards to ocean life. Youngsters and their parents are sure to come away knowing more about sea creatures!

Full disclosure: I downloaded this book free in exchange for an objective review
Angela Lambkin
Jan 09, 2016 Angela Lambkin rated it it was amazing
Here is a great ebook about animals being friends to each other!

I enjoyed this ebook "Ocean Friends" It's so very nice to be able to read stories of this type that are clean and fun to read.
I therefore recommend this for five stars as well as for kids 7-12 years old. It was so good to read how animals wanted friends too and to learn t be a friend if you want one to be a friend to you. I received this ebook for free and in return for being able to read this I am now giving it an honest review.
Sup
Donna Thompson
Jan 04, 2015 Donna Thompson rated it it was amazing
Shelves: childrens, 2015-read
"Ocean Friends" is a delightful little book that can be enjoyed by adults as well as children. The author manages to convey great truths about friendship and being a friend and helping those in need within the confines of three wonderful and very entertaining stories. This is one book you'll want to read with your children again and again.
Katherine A Burke
Katherine A Burke rated it it was ok
Jan 12, 2016
Steven Adkison
Steven Adkison rated it it was amazing
Jan 11, 2016
P.S. Winn
P.S. Winn rated it it was amazing
Nov 05, 2014
Austin Russow
Austin Russow rated it it was amazing
May 24, 2016
Harvina Britain
Harvina Britain marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2014
Jennifer Priester
Jennifer Priester marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2015
connie luton
connie luton is currently reading it
Jan 04, 2016
Lamont Hislop
Lamont Hislop is currently reading it
Jan 06, 2016
Rita
Rita marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2016
Christina Cueto
Christina Cueto marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2016
Marci Kline
Marci Kline marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2016
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2016
Tina Thompson
Tina Thompson marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2016
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2016