Start by marking “Nightmarescape” as Want to Read:
Nightmarescape

Nightmarescape

The Nightmarescape is a realm constituted of negative psychic energy. It reaches out to damaged souls through their dreams and pulls them in after death.

Curse wakes up in the Nightmarescape unable to recall his former life. Both terrified and perplexed by the undead surreality of the place, he struggles to recall who he was. He befriends the maniacal Larry Spectre, who bec
Published October 16th 2014 by Morbid Publications

To ask other readers questions about Nightmarescape, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nightmarescape

Susan N.
Mar 19, 2015 Susan N. rated it liked it
I won this book in a Giveaway and I have one word for it. Angry. It is so twisted and dark, but mostly just angry. The idea of it and parts of the book have a Dean Koontz or Steven King feel. I did enjoy it but like I said angry. I recommend if you love dark and twisted.
RedemptionDenied
Well, that was one hell of a disturbing journey. I'm not sure what attracted me to this book, but I'm glad I finally got around to reading it, though it does have its faults.

What happens when we die? Well, for the people in this book they end up in the realm of Nightmarescape - and that's because they dreamt of the place in their previous incarnation. For some it's hell, for others it's like being in wonderland. None of them were nice or innocent people in their previous lives (except for one o
Danya
Aug 31, 2015 Danya rated it really liked it
What do a bounty hunter with a chip on his shoulder, an environmental extremist who kills to make a point, and a Dr. who loves his shotgun and hootenannies have in common?? Good aim and brass balls-or at least that’s the conclusion I came to after reading this book. Nightmarescape is a thrilling, shoot’ em up, wild ride thru crazy town, complete with a love story to boot! These characters will draw you in to their world, grab hold and make you sorry to read the last page. Banshee is probably one ...more
Kayti Raet
Jan 15, 2015 Kayti Raet rated it really liked it
When Curse wakes up in the world of Nightmarescape, he has little idea what is going on at first and no memory of his past identity. But he soon meets Larry Spectre, an unlikely mentor who teaches him all there is to know about Nightmarescape and helps him when Curse discovers that there may be a way out...

Check out my thoughts in this awesome video review!

Kshitij
Jun 19, 2015 Kshitij rated it really liked it
Nightmarescape does justice to its name. It’s like you are in a terrifying dream that wouldn’t let go. Larry and Curse are absorbing characters. Their conversations are funny and mostly insane. I like the pace of book, and quick shift of scenes. Something suddenly happens when you’re least expecting it.
If you’re in for a black humour with fleshed out characters and good action scenes, try this one.
Robert
May 30, 2015 Robert rated it really liked it
Disclaimer: I received this book for free from Goodreads.

Review: The Author does a great job of creating the World and Characters of the Nightmarescape. The book seamlessly crosses a number of Genres: horror, sci-fi, fantasy and even mixes in a bit of a love story. And If you are a fan of action you will love this book. The pace is relentless from the first page to the last. This all combines for a very entertaining read.
Tanya Simon
May 20, 2015 Tanya Simon rated it it was amazing
This book rocked! The carnage was over the top and non-stop, yet there was tenderness and kindness. The feeling that I was trapped in a horrid nightmare was unrelieved from the beginning to the very last word. I hope there is a sequel and it would be awesome as a movie.

I think that when it comes to Splatterpunk, there is definitely a new force to contend with in T. S. Dann!
Sara
Dec 15, 2014 Sara rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ebooks
wow, such a great book especially as a first novel. there are twists and turns you won't see coming.
Ali Hansen
Ali Hansen rated it it was amazing
Feb 28, 2016
Mike Thomson
Mike Thomson rated it liked it
Nov 13, 2016
kelsea shields
kelsea shields rated it it was amazing
Nov 27, 2015
vera sandul
vera sandul rated it it was amazing
Oct 07, 2016
vibin vijaya kumar
vibin vijaya kumar rated it it was amazing
Sep 12, 2016
Mommasaysread
Mommasaysread marked it as to-read
Bella
Bella marked it as to-read
Bella Roccaforte
Bella Roccaforte marked it as to-read
Elaine
Elaine marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2015
Jennifer Reynolds
Jennifer Reynolds marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2015
Ellora
Ellora is currently reading it
Jan 31, 2015
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2015
Claudette Melanson
Claudette Melanson marked it as to-read
Silver
Silver marked it as to-read
Yukimaru Hatake
Yukimaru Hatake marked it as to-read
Andrea Doty
Andrea Doty marked it as to-read
Kelle
Kelle marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2015
Heather Schwandner
Heather Schwandner marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2015
Mariah
Mariah marked it as to-read
Sandy
Sandy marked it as to-read
Frederick Rotzien
Frederick Rotzien marked it as to-read
J
J marked it as to-read
Susan Walker
Susan Walker marked it as to-read
Tammy Pooser
Tammy Pooser marked it as to-read
Dana
Dana marked it as to-read
Micielle
Micielle marked it as to-read
Dawn Obrien
Dawn Obrien marked it as to-read
Alaina
Alaina marked it as to-read
Carla Lobosco
Carla Lobosco marked it as to-read
Craig Dean
Craig Dean marked it as to-read
Dr. Cole Marie Mckinnon
Dr. Cole Marie Mckinnon marked it as to-read
Archie Destructo
Archie Destructo marked it as to-read
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
Helen
Helen marked it as to-read
Sheri
Sheri marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2015
Goodreads Reviewe...: This topic has been closed to new comments. Free dark fantasy for review: Nightmarescape 3 8 May 01, 2015 03:34AM
  • The Tegen Cave
  • Children of Chaos
  • Drug (Kassidy Bell Series Book 1)
  • Old Farmer's Road
  • The Complex
  • Thirteen (Dark Carousel 0.5)
  • The Ghoul Archipelago
  • Hair of the Bitch
  • Echoes (Whisper Trilogy Book 2)
  • Twisted
  • All Hallow's Eve
  • Niko
  • Don't Forget To Breathe
  • Vampyrrhic Rites
  • The Priest of Blood (The Vampyricon #1)
  • Grave Markings
  • These Mean Streets, Darkly (A Liquid Cool Prequel)
  • The Tent
T.S. Dann has collected macabre perspectives on life and death since he was very young. His creative energy is the product of a vivid imagination flooded with abhorrent dreams. Nightmarescape is his first novel in a series which explores a ghostly fantasy realm against the backdrop of dreams, memories, and death.
In his adopted hometown of Atlanta, he spent five years at Georgia State University ea
More about T.S. Dann...