Start by marking “How to Be a No-Limit Person” as Want to Read:
How to Be a No-Limit Person

How to Be a No-Limit Person

SUCCESS CAN BE YOURS WITH WAYNE DYER'SHOW TO BE A NO-LIMIT PERSONLIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE

In "How to be a No-Limit Person, " Dr. Wayne Dyer teaches you how to greet each day with high expectations and a clear sense of direction -- not just for the moment, but for an entire lifetime.

As you master his upbeat way of approaching people and problems, you'll realize that you ar
Audio CD, Abridged, 2 pages
Published January 1st 2003 by Nightingale-Conant Corporation

To ask other readers questions about How to Be a No-Limit Person, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How to Be a No-Limit Person

Doctor No by Ian FlemingAlexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day by Judith ViorstAnd Then There Were None by Agatha ChristieNo Country For Old Men by Cormac McCarthyA Woman of No Importance by Oscar Wilde
Just Say No!
103rd out of 104 books — 27 voters

More lists with this book...

Roland
Apr 08, 2008 Roland rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wayne Dyer is truly a douche bag, but this CD set wasn't that bad. It's loaded with crap, sure, but there was also some good advice in it. So, grudgingly, it gets three stars.
Vikas Tikare
Aug 17, 2007 Vikas Tikare rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone and Everyone.!
Shelves: inspirational
Very good.. It will change your whole point of view towards life.. and teaches how to live without any limits..
Eva
Apr 30, 2013 Eva added it
This book didn't super resonate with me and/or I'd heard it before...but it seemed like it could def. be useful to some people. Some of his basic ideas are:

1) Bad feelings come from your response to facts, not from the facts themselves. Recognize this and stop feeling victimized -- by traffic, by someone's bad mood, whatever. This sounds like the ABC theory of CBT (cognitive-behavioral therapy).

2) Stop thinking that things "should" be different, because your unfounded expectations are making you
Heather
Mar 05, 2016 Heather rated it it was ok
I listened to the audio version. I love Wayne Dyer's stuff, but this book was a bit lackluster. The ado was a mix of a love seminar he did coupled with studio recording. The book lacked the true "meat" his other books have.
Kate
1.5 stars. I only listened to two discs because I got so fed up with Wayne bitching about the ways that... erm, I mean I personally did not enjoy hearing him articulate the varied reasonings behind perceptions of the world OTHER than his ideal NEZ perspective.

I figured after he spent 90% of the second CD talking about how you only get sick by thinking negative thoughts / allowing yourself to wallow in sickness, there would be something uplifting again, but I really started feeling agitated by a
Justin Bacon
Book on Tape
Waseem
Dec 17, 2014 Waseem rated it it was amazing
great listening, didn't even know much about dr wayner dyer until going through this program, and was impressed to read/listen to more of his stuff, makes some great points and although could be seen as the typical self help malarky...its good to learn in a new style of teaching and examples shared are great from him

Waseem Mirza
Deepa
Aug 07, 2012 Deepa rated it liked it
good recap/reminder of sorts if you are already familiar into awareness and things like that...but if it were my first book I would be feeling frustrated thinking I want to be a no limit person but how??!!!???!
Rose
Jul 03, 2012 Rose added it
Read this onealso so long ago that I do not remember much of the details. Made me start thinking differently.
Susan
Jun 08, 2010 Susan rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
interesting. Just a compilation of his other books/stories.
Annette
Aug 03, 2012 Annette rated it liked it
helps keep those positive thoughts flowing
Cherri
Jul 30, 2009 Cherri rated it really liked it
Very insightful and helpful.
Joe
Joe marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2016
BookDB
BookDB marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2016
Erin Sparler
Erin Sparler marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2016
Tneal
Tneal marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2016
Jodi Chaffee
Jodi Chaffee marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2016
Sandra Denise
Sandra Denise marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2016
Micyukcha
Micyukcha marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2016
Sue Green
Sue Green rated it liked it
Aug 21, 2016
Holly Oehm
Holly Oehm marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2016
Chi
Chi marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2016
Ebonique
Ebonique marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2016
Pat Winter
Pat Winter marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2016
Natalie
Natalie marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2016
Andy Holligan
Andy Holligan marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2016
Lina
Lina rated it really liked it
Jun 30, 2016
Milad
Milad rated it really liked it
Jun 24, 2016
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2016
  • Who Are You Meant to Be?: A Groundbreaking Step-By-Step Process for Discovering and Fulfilling Your True Potential
  • The Age of Speed: Learning to Thrive in a More-Faster-Now World
  • Your Killer Emotions: The 7 Steps to Mastering the Toxic Emotions, Urges, and Impulses That Sabotage You
  • The Sustainable Edge: 15 Minutes a Week to a Richer Entrepreneurial Life
  • ScreamFree Marriage: Calming Down, Growing Up, and Getting Closer
  • Soulshaping: A Journey of Self-Creation
  • Fearless Leadership: High-Performance Lessons from the Flight Deck
  • People Tools for Business: 50 Strategies for Building Success, Creating Wealth, and Finding Happiness
  • The Awakened Family: A Revolution in Parenting
  • This Time I Dance!: Creating the Work You Love
  • The Soul of Leadership: Unlocking Your Potential for Greatness
  • The Ideal Team Player: How to Recognize and Cultivate The Three Essential Virtues
  • The Beauty of Different
  • Becoming a Professional Life Coach: Lessons from the Institute of Life Coach Training
  • The Cultural Creatives: How 50 Million People Are Changing the World
  • Until Today!: Daily Devotions for Spiritual Growth and Peace of Mind
  • Self-Portrait as Your Traitor
  • Instant Happy: 10-Second Attitude Makeovers
Wayne Walter Dyer was a popular American self-help advocate, author and lecturer. His 1976 book Your Erroneous Zones has sold over 30 million copies and is one of the best-selling books of all time. It is said to have "[brought] humanistic ideas to the masses".

He received his D.Ed. degree in counseling from Wayne State University. He was a guidance counselor in Detroit at the high school level and
More about Wayne W. Dyer...