Start by marking “Unbroken (Count on Me, #6)” as Want to Read:
Unbroken (Count on Me, #6)

Unbroken (Count on Me #6)

Shattered glass. Red drops falling. A rustic scent, mixing with the smoke until it’s all I can smell. The loss of the only person that ever gave a shit about me.

My reality.

What I caused because I couldn't be what the rest of the world needed me to be. For letting the selfish part of me win and allowing myself to fall in love.

I've been running as fast and as far away from
Published November 20th 2014 by Melyssa Winchester

To ask other readers questions about Unbroken, please sign up.

Melyssa Winchester
Unbroken in terms of the Count On Me Universe takes place between the final chapter and Epilogue of Dillon’s continuing story Here & Now.

It is a love story that features the characters of Isaac from All My Heart (Count On Me #4) and Ryder from Here & Now (Count On Me #5).

It’s a coming of age romance that delves into the NA realm due to the characters ages and some of the events that they go through and experience throughout the story. It’s about learning to love oneself again after suf
Cheryl
Oct 24, 2014 Cheryl rated it it was amazing
I recieved an ARC of this book from the author, and I'm here to post a spoiler free, honest review.

I've known this awesome writer for years, and she's my amazing friend. She's an amazing writer and one HELL of a writer. When she told me about this book, I knew that she was going to make this something special. Having recieved my copy, I marathon read this, and all I can say is amazing.

I'm not saying this because we're friends, I'm saying this because its true. The story of Isaac and Ryder is a
JM Winchester
Nov 30, 2014 JM Winchester rated it it was amazing
Theres books that are written that I stay away from. Stuff that I know that im just not gonna like or want to waste what lil time I do have on. When I found out that Melyssa Winchester was writing a book about two gay men, wasnt really sure how to feel bout it cus its just not my thing.
I was wrong with how I felt an the way I judged it before even readin it.
Ya, I wrote a book with the girl so that must mean I’m biased or whatever but with me, if I dont like it, I will rip it apart an give u a r
Dieanav
Nov 20, 2014 Dieanav rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: everyone who enjoys awesome books
I just finished this book and it was AWESOME!!!! Of course I didn't expect anything less coming from this series ;)
I always enjoy reading Melyssa's books because she never leaves anything out. I always know what's going on in the character's heads. Never disappoints!

I love Ryder and Isaac (:
I loved the whole back story with Ryder. I had a feeling he had some past from meeting him in Here & Now.
Isaac is so adorably shy but he speaks his mind.
The chemistry was great and I loved the humor in
Pamela Sparkman
Nov 30, 2014 Pamela Sparkman rated it it was amazing
So, there’s this guy named Ryder Kane. He’s good looking, a football player, and a decent guy, even though he doesn’t think he is. He’s also gay and dealing with so much guilt over something that happened in his past it keeps him torn up on a daily basis. The guilt drives Ryder to deny who he really is and eventually it affects every aspect of his life.

Sometimes you read a book that is so raw, exposing the character so descriptively, that you yourself feel wounded and exposed. This was that book
Lisa
Nov 25, 2014 Lisa rated it it was amazing
6 Hot Stars For My Beautiful Boys xx
Oh holy hell... Pass me a bucket of cold water. Ryder and Issac seriously I am in love. They have to be my favourite couple ever I just cant put into words how much I love those guys and I will never look at a pool table in the same way again.
I love m/m so this was a no brainer for me I had to read it. I love Melyssa and have read every single book of hers so when I found out it was going to be a m/m romance I was one very happy lady and I was not disappointe
Ryan Ringbloom
Dec 11, 2014 Ryan Ringbloom rated it it was amazing
FANTASTIC!!! I HEART MW!

Oh boy ...& boy!! Unbroken might be my favorite of the series!! I think I say that every time.

"It's not the places that create the magic, Ryder. It's the person. The magic is wherever you are."

Incredible writing. An incredible story. And I'm not gonna lie MW kinda turned up the temperature a little bit in this book! Wow!! Isaac & Ryder are an amazing couple!!

"Some people call them the calm before the storm, but when you've been through everything that Ryder and I
Bella
Oct 16, 2015 Bella rated it really liked it
After reading Melyssa Winchester's book: 'The Space in Between' and falling in love with it, I then began her 'Count on Me' series. Such a beautiful and honest collection of books that I could barely ever put down. I loved them all so much, especially Kayden and Belle :) This last book is equally as perfect as all others a before it, and I can't wait for 'Take my Hand'

Thank you Melyssa Winchester, for being a fantastic writer :)
Amber ♥
Jan 13, 2015 Amber ♥ rated it it was amazing
I'm going to be ignorant when I say I would never usually pick a book like this up but reading Melyssa's previous books I knew I should give it a shot and she didn't disappoint! This book is as magnetic just as the two characters are, Ryder and Isaac. I completely fell in love with Ryder in Here and Now and Isaac was such a mystery in All My Heart. Bringing the best out of each other despite both their pasts. Both Ryder and Isaac's stories were powerful.
Theresa Troutman
Dec 03, 2014 Theresa Troutman rated it it was amazing
Shelves: new-adult
A great love story. Two wounded and broken college men meet and help heal each other. Regardless of the M/M perspective, this a one of the best falling in love romances I've read this year. Again Melissa Winchester digs into the depths of broken souls and puts them back together. Well done!
Raj
Dec 12, 2014 Raj rated it it was ok
I really wanted to like,no love this book because it had a similar theme to Sarina Bowens 'The Understatement of the Year'which soared for me.I discovered nothing new here just the same story line as the previous ones in the series except with gay protagonists which was sad in itself because the first book in this series 'Count on me'is on my top 10 book list of the year.

I felt the book for me dragged on a bit towards the middle & I had to struggle to finish it.I found myself skipping over t
Diane plourde
Oct 26, 2014 Diane plourde rated it it was amazing
I was really ecstatic to get an ARC from one of my favourite authors. It was a privilege to be given this chance to read this book before everyone. I've read tons of books over the years. In order to keep me entertained,focus and wanting to finish a book, I need to be impressed and want something new. Well this book did it for me. I admire and respect a writer who can write about real life issues that are still taboo. Being gay and conflicted about it is all too real. Melyssa Winchester nailed ...more
Jemma Morris
Jemma Morris rated it really liked it
Mar 02, 2015
Katy-Jay
Katy-Jay rated it liked it
Nov 24, 2014
Sara
Sara rated it really liked it
Nov 09, 2015
Michelle
Michelle rated it liked it
Oct 10, 2015
Carlos Alfredo
Carlos Alfredo rated it it was amazing
Jan 07, 2015
Geek
Geek rated it really liked it
May 09, 2016
Amber Wagner
Amber Wagner rated it it was amazing
Jun 07, 2015
Jean D.
Jean D. rated it liked it
Jul 23, 2016
Hazel Gower
Hazel Gower rated it really liked it
Dec 25, 2014
Katherine Clark
Katherine Clark rated it really liked it
Apr 17, 2015
Jennifer rated it really liked it
Dec 15, 2014
Evelyn Loekito
Evelyn Loekito rated it it was amazing
Jan 16, 2015
Kasia
Kasia rated it liked it
Jul 22, 2016
Leah Brown
Leah Brown rated it it was amazing
May 30, 2016
Amber
Amber rated it it was ok
Apr 20, 2015
Abigail Martinez
Abigail Martinez rated it it was amazing
Jun 12, 2016
Aimara G. González.
Aimara G. González. rated it it was amazing
Nov 07, 2016
  • A Time Before Me
  • Cevin's Deadly Sin
  • Forty-Four Box Set Books 1-5 (44)
  • At the Lake
  • First Time for Everything
  • Joey's Choice
  • Trusting Love
  • Flesh and Blood (Loka Legends #0.5)
  • The Benefit of Ductwork
  • Wet Paint (Transitions, #2)
  • Triane's Son Rising
  • The Biggest Scoop
  • Private Display of Affection
  • The Red Sun Rises
  • Breaking Point
  • Braden's Story
  • Les faits accomplis
  • Vince
Mother, Sister, Daughter, Best Friend, Avid Book Reader, Author, Overall Crazy Person.

I'm Melyssa and I was born and raised in what is now known as the mega city of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I'm the country girl stuck in the city girls body and anytime I can get away from the big city lights and settle somewhere far more slower is always such a treat.

I'm a mother to probably the four most amazing
More about Melyssa Winchester...

Count on Me (6 books)
  • Count on Me (Count on Me, #1)
  • Hear Me Now (Count on Me, #2)
  • Take Me with You (Count on Me, #3)
  • All My Heart (Count on Me, #4)
  • Here & Now (Count on Me, #5)

“On a good day, I'm a first class prick, but even I know that being treated like you're disposable is something no one should ever be used to.” 3 likes
“It’s not the place that creates the magic, Ryder. It’s the person. The magic is wherever you are.” 2 likes