Start by marking “Salad Recipes For Busy Mums: Stay Healthy and Enjoy 30 Delicious Salad Recipes In Just Under 20 Minutes and Less” as Want to Read:

If you've decide to invest in this Book then I must say, for sure this will turn out to be the most delicious and Prudent move that you've ever made to buy COOKBOOKS!

You'll learn The Secrets Of Preparing Salad Recipes In Professional Manners!

Discover The Art Of Preparing Healthy and Delicious Salad Recipes In Less Then 20 Minutes!

This e-Book Will Assist You About Ho
Published September 23rd 2014

To ask other readers questions about Salad Recipes For Busy Mums, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Salad Recipes For Busy Mums

Jane
Apr 30, 2015 Jane rated it really liked it
We enjoy making a meal with a giant salad and Salad Recipes for Busy Mums: Stay Healthy & Enjoy 30 Delicious Salad Recipes in Just Under 20 Minutes and Less of 30 recipes has given us some new ideas. The best part is these are recipes that can be prepared quickly at the end of a long day.
Rob Hillman
Oct 10, 2015 Rob Hillman rated it it was amazing
Tasty Salads! Now THAT is a great idea!

Some great salad ideas here with interesting combinations of ingredients. I particularly like the few ingredients needed and the simplicity of each recipe.
Connie Anderson
Oct 19, 2014 Connie Anderson rated it liked it
There were plenty of different recipes than I haven't heard of. I did find some really good ones that I am definitely going to try next time I get groceries.
Jonathan Kittrell
Jonathan Kittrell rated it did not like it
Dec 25, 2014
Lord' Williams
Lord' Williams marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2014
Tina Rademaker
Tina Rademaker marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2014
Kitty_ranma
Kitty_ranma marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2015
Amber Vaughn
Amber Vaughn marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2015
Darlene
Darlene marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2015
Saravanan Radhakrishnan
Saravanan Radhakrishnan is currently reading it
Jul 12, 2015
Sharon
Sharon marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2016