Start by marking “The Lennon Sisters: The Secret of Holiday Island” as Want to Read:
The Lennon Sisters: The Secret of Holiday Island

The Lennon Sisters: The Secret of Holiday Island

3.61 of 5 stars 3.61  ·  rating details  ·  18 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Hardcover
Published January 1st 1960 by Whitman Publishing Company

To ask other readers questions about The Lennon Sisters, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Lennon Sisters

Judy Finnegan
I have read this book every summer since it was published in 1960...great memories...
Elizabeth K.
My, this was a pip. It's one of those Whitman card-cover series books, based (obviously) on the singing Lennon sisters. They solve a mystery and also demonstrate that they are all-American girls who help with the chores and are respectful to their elders. I couldn't pass this one up for fifty cents at the used book store.

Grade: A, for awesomely corny
Recommended: To Lawrence Welk fans
Molly
Delightfully charmy and corny -- and another book from my grandmother's bookshelves, I loved this book as a kid. I used to watch "The Lawrence Welk Show" with my grandparents so I thought it was pretty cool that I had actually heard the Lennon Sisters sing. :) Reading books like this now reminds how much the world has changed --
Anne Lawrence
My mom had this book and another Lennon Sisters adventure. Great fun reads when I read them 30 years later.
Brenda
Read this one over and over again as a child!
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
May 30, 2014
Kay
Kay added it
May 10, 2014
Laura marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2014
Cal
Cal marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2013
Emily
Emily added it
Jul 25, 2013
Ann
Ann marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2013
Vena
Vena added it
Jan 20, 2009
Rin Tin Tin Annette Mysteries, The - Box Set of 4 (Walt Disney Presents) includes The Desert Inn Mystery, The Mystery at Moonstone Bay, The Mystery at Smugglers' Cove, and Sierra Summer Lassie: forbidden valley. Walt Disney's Annette and the Mystery at Moonstone Bay Sierra Summer