Start by marking “First Bite (Voluptuous Mates, #1)” as Want to Read:
First Bite (Voluptuous Mates, #1)

First Bite (Voluptuous Mates #1)

Voluptuous Mates-Book 1--This is paranormal romance erotica!

My cock stays hard and ready to make love majority of the time.

However, ever since my mate had died, I hadn’t been able to find that one woman I wanted to settle down with. The one woman I wanted to make a part of my triad. Not until I met her. Beautiful. Voluptuous. Giselle.

When I first laid eyes on Giselle, the
Published October 15th 2014 by Bleau Ridge Press - McAfee Publications & Entertainment

To ask other readers questions about First Bite, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about First Bite

Crazy for Books (Stephanie)
ARC provided by publisher through NetGalley for an honest review.

This was just terribly written. I don't know what else to say. Coming form someone who loves shifter books and I don't wish to be mean, so I will just say, I wouldn't recommend it.
Angel Hatfield
Aug 16, 2016 Angel Hatfield rated it did not like it
Shelves: reviews
**I received a copy of this ARC for an honest review

This book is the first part in a trilogy about an exotic dancer named Giselle and a wolf shifter named Slayton who sees her performing at a bachelor part. The plot and the cover of the story both looked really good, so i decided to try it. However, I had problems with it from the beginning. There were some grammatical errors and wordage that really just didn't work for me in an erotic story, seeming rather juvenile. The female main character's
Katie
ARC received via NetGalley
Genelle
Giselle is a beautiful, curvy woman who is alone in the world with the exception of a younger brother. After the death of their parents she and her brother were placed in foster care and an orphanage. Giselle has aged out of the system but is determined to get her brother away from the orphanage and with her in a real home as quickly as possible. With limited work experience she picks up the only position she feels that she is qualified for - being an exotic dancer.

Young, handsome and rich Slayt
bookaholic ge
Nov 23, 2014 bookaholic ge rated it really liked it
I really liked this book. It was a new age pretty woman meets indecent preposal. The heat between Slayton and Giselle was enough to set their sheets on fire.

Giselle was volumputios, beautiful and her confidence knew no bounds when it came to making her money. So when Slayton offers her 500,000 dollars to come home with him she knows thats an offers her can not refuse.

Slayton is a sexy and very rich playboy who usually wants to have a good time and move along. But when he sees Giselle he knows sh
Crystal
Dec 28, 2014 Crystal rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book from NetGalley in place of an honest review.

Yes this book had several grammar issues that needed to be corrected. I don't take off for grammar issues. I could see what the author was trying to show me. Yes this is the first book out of three. I didn't know that when I started reading it. So when I reached the end and found a cliffhanger, I wasn't very happy about that.

Giselle is a exotic dancer and she is trying to save up enough money to adopt her brother. When sh
Meagan
Dec 13, 2014 Meagan rated it did not like it
This novella was very poorly written. It had a host of editing errors. The storyline was somewhat promising. An alpha for a wolf pack looks for his mate to complete his alpha triad. This was the first “book” in a three part series. Giselle aka Desire is an erotic dancer working hard so that she can get her “baby brother Deangelo” out of the foster care system. Within 3 three pages, she has repeated this over and over as a mantra to give justification for her stripping and I guess to elicit some ...more
Tricia M.S.
Mar 31, 2015 Tricia M.S. rated it it was ok
Now there were so many grammar errors throughout this book that it made difficult to read. Things just didn’t gel properly from page to page, much less in the same paragraph. I will give the author some credit in making is main female character’s image more realistic in her build instead of going to what I call the a cookie cutter model that most writers will have their heroines in. And I will give credit for the gist of the storyline. But I wish London hadn’t tried to be like so many others ...more
Tina
Nov 27, 2014 Tina rated it liked it
Shelves: 2014
ARC received via Netgalley

Hmm where to start? I love shifter stories and the opportunity to read books by authors that are new to me. This book covered both of those.

It's a short story (81 pages) and is currently available free on Amazon. Centred around Giselle (or stagename Desiree) an "exotic dancer" doing her best to earn enough money to apply to the courts for guardianship of her younger brother who is currently in a childrens home. She's a fun, sexy and feisty girl who is working the curves
Paul Franco
Feb 05, 2016 Paul Franco rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica
A stripper in the South trying to win custody of her little brother gets dumped over the phone by her high and mighty boyfriend, then promptly meets a new guy that same night after popping out of a giant cake. He’s not what he seems.
This is another entry in the growing field of not-quite-human erotica, and since it’s told in alternating first person you get both their thoughts as they fall hard for each other. There’s a deliciously wicked sense of humor, especially from her; he’s frequently stu
Torie
Apr 18, 2015 Torie rated it really liked it
Shelves: wolves
I loved this book. The characters totally took me out of my world and put me in theirs.

Giselle is an exotic dancer who is trying to get custody of her brother after her parents die. She is in a relationship with a boring guy who doesn't like what she does. All she wants is for someone to like her as is. The boyfriend breaks up with her and despite how boring she thinks he is she is upset..

Slayton is a wealth man. He is at a Bachelor party for one of his friends. He is not like everybody else. H
Heather andrews
Nov 12, 2014 Heather andrews rated it it was amazing
I loved Slayton and his thoughts and his body's reactions, "straining to hold back the wolf pushing at my skin, I felt strands of wolf hair protrude from the pores around my d***, making me one hairy, aching-balled dude." He's really generous I want a man that will send me flowers, "he smiled handsomely, and my knees threatened to buckle. "Ah don't bother mentioning it. It was just a little something to show you my appreciation for your agreement to make me a happy man." You don't ever ...more
denise moody
Oct 23, 2014 denise moody rated it really liked it
Alpha wolf and a beautiful woman

wealthy alpha wolf shifter, is everything that the beautiful Giselle could ask for in a lover,but what will she think of him as a wolf and will she accept his Omega as her lover also. This just the beginning for Giselle and you long to find out if will get the life she deserves and have her beloved brother with her. The sex is steamy and you differently want to know more of the story. I think that the writer could have told more of Slayton's story and told more ab
Allison
Dec 16, 2014 Allison rated it it was ok
First off this was a very short "book".

There were a lot of editing needs within the copy I received. Example: During the lap dance, she was straddling him but her breasts were running down his length.. Then later she was palming his butt, yet she was handcuffed to the bed. I caught myself numerous times having to reread, trying to figure out what was going on

I also don't understand why the cover portrays a caucasian female, but Desire is a young African female.

** I received a digital copy of th
Kelly
Oct 25, 2015 Kelly rated it did not like it
I didn't enjoy the writing style of this novella. Some sentences weren't sexy at all for an erotica romance. I didn't connect with the characters and "Desire" wasn't really likable at least to me. I'm not really interested in the story so I won't continue this series. Also the cover doesn't really match the main characters.

**I received a digital copy through Netgalley thanks to the author and publisher.**
Ali Crean
First London Bleau Review on All The Things Inbetween!

The first in London Bleau’s Voluptuous Mates Series, First Bite. Meet Giselle and Slayton, welcome to the very raw and sexified start of their animalistic relationship. The review of this quick read is in the link below.

Read Now!: Makin’ The Love Monday - First Bite by London Bleau
Connie
Nov 27, 2014 Connie rated it really liked it
I found this book to be a pretty good start of a shifter series. Storyline was entertaining and steamy hot. I felt that Slayton and Giselle had instant attraction and chemistry. Course Slayton does has a small secret he might need to reveal to her. Loved that Slayton didn't judge Giselle for what she did for a living. Definitely will read the next part. Can't wait to see what happens.
Dawn Edwards
Jan 28, 2015 Dawn Edwards rated it did not like it
*read and reviewed for negalley*

i am sad to say that there was nothing i enjoyed about this book. i felt the plot was sloppy and the editing even worse. i hate having to re-read something just so i can understand what is actually meant to be happening.
sadly i would not recommend this book :(
Leah Ford
Feb 29, 2016 Leah Ford rated it really liked it
First Bite

I really enjoyed reading this and thoroughly recommend this book. The writing flowed, the characters were interesting. Although the story for the two main characters didn't come to a conclusion, it wasn't a cliff hanger. The story continues but I am looking forward to reading the next book.
Jessica
Jan 18, 2015 Jessica rated it liked it
This story was just ok for me. Stripper meets rich guy who pays her to come stay with him for a weekend and that includes sex. Little does she know he's actually a werewolf. It was very Pretty Woman to me and not overly original. It's advertised as a threesome story, but the second guy isn't even in this book. I really was hoping to like this, but it fell short for me.
Kristen
Nov 20, 2014 Kristen rated it did not like it
This was sadly not what I expected and not written or paced well at all. I love my shifter books and love anything and everything romance but there was just no connection for me to either lead characters. I never like to say this but I would not recommend this title.
Ashley
Feb 26, 2015 Ashley rated it really liked it
Shelves: net-galley
ARC provided by publisher through NetGalley for an honest review.
Okay so Slayton is such an alpha. The sex was hot. I liked the story even though it was a short one.
Debra
Dec 07, 2014 Debra rated it did not like it
I can't recommend this book, it uses juvenile language and misuse of words to explain aspects of different scenes, making it very difficult to read and take the author's work seriously.
Kaila
Nov 22, 2014 Kaila rated it liked it
I enjoyed the storyline and characters but the words used and the way they spoke annoyed me. I do want to see what happens though so that's something
Dana Gold
Nov 13, 2014 Dana Gold rated it did not like it
normally I wouldn't tell someone what to read or not read, everyone has different tastes and so on. well, this story... no. just no. don't do it.
Jacque
Jacque rated it really liked it
Apr 17, 2016
Shirley
Nov 07, 2014 Shirley rated it liked it
Shelves: dangerous-hero
Quick hot read!
Celeste
Celeste rated it really liked it
Aug 21, 2016
~Sharon~
Dec 16, 2014 ~Sharon~ rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2014-challenge
It was a fast read but the plot and way it was written didn't pull me into the story
Jessy
Jessy rated it liked it
Oct 21, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »

Voluptuous Mates (3 books)
  • Bitten Twice (Voluptuous Mates #2)
  • Bite Mates  (Voluptuous Mates #3)