Start by marking “Ruin - Part Two (Ruin, #2)” as Want to Read:
Ruin - Part Two (Ruin, #2)

Ruin - Part Two (Ruin #2)

4.05  ·  Rating Details ·  4,247 Ratings  ·  183 Reviews
Kayla Monroe had fallen hard and fast for Dr. Ben Foster. He was everything she needed and wanted after being dumped by the man she thought she loved. What started as a one night stand quickly turned into a blossoming relationship. Then the complications of his youth halt everything in its tracks.

The voices around her are telling Kayla that Ben isn't the man she thinks he
Published October 14th 2014

Legally Wed by N.M. SilberFinding Cinderella by Colleen HooverBeg by C.D. ReissVenetian Love Knots by Normandie AllemanSorority Pledge 1 by Daizie Draper
Romance Short Stories and Novellas
370th out of 525 books — 445 voters
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireFifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesBared to You by Sylvia DayThoughtless by S.C. StephensCaptive in the Dark by C.J. Roberts
Best Dysfunctional Romances
363rd out of 435 books — 771 voters

More lists with this book...

*****4.5 STARS*****

photo 4066ee9b87a83348fb65b98e9a04d843_zps149a13a8.jpg

In this one, Ben and Kayla must face what happened in his past. Kayla is falling for him and believes his innocence. She's trying to help mend fences for him.

The sex is still pretty freaking HOT!! There's plenty of filthy talking in this installment as well. Just when Kayla thinks she is in a dead end relationship with Ben, he asks for exclusivity. She's over the moon happy and while he's away at a medical conference in Boston, she learns more about what happened during his p
Eda** # Dax Lahn's Golden Tigress  #

** 4,5-5 "She's all yours" STARS **

First of all...

What the f*ck Ben?!

WHAT. THE. FLYING. F*CK?!?!

Okay, now that THAT is out of the way, we can get going.

Kayla Monroe has fallen in love with Dr. Ben Foster hard and fast. What started off as a rebound-hit-and-run has blossomed into something that she wants to cling to and never ever give up on.

Everyone keeps warning her off about Ben, but she knows in her heart that he is "the one" and that he is just a misunderstood and terribly lonely man.
Brittany L.
Oct 15, 2014 Brittany L. rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh Ben!

Ben, are-you-fucking-kidding-me-right-now?!? Ugh, I need more, like right now!

through out the last chapter,I kept telling myself no this can't be what's about to go down like this..

It was so much worse.. and my Ben withdrawals start now...
Amy J Romance Author & Reader Events
This was my first series by Deborah Bladon and I think I may have read them out of turn. They are quick, steamy, entertaining reads.
The story of Ruin pairs a doctor and a recently single heroine , who unbeknownst to them already have baggage before they even really get a chance. The best friends story was the earlier series I believe but I couldn't stand her in this story so I probably won't go back and read it.
Part 2
Susie
Dec 29, 2014 Susie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
OMG are you kidding me!!!

The last few pages of this book were so INTENSE my head is spinning!!

I was so right in waiting for all the books in this series to be released before starting this series.... Deborah Bladon is the QUEEN of cliffhangers!

Now that I've picked my chin up off the ground I can dive into book 3 ;)
Natalie M
I purposely waited to start this series until the final book was released. As usual with Ms. Bladon's books, I zipped right through the first two and after that ending I am waiting on book number 3!! I love her books!! They draw you in from the start, they are hot as hell and always leave you wanting more! I hope to dive into book #3 today (fingers crossed)!
Nicci
Dec 20, 2014 Nicci rated it it was amazing
Rating: 4.5

WOW, I’m reading and reading and reading, the tension is rising, and the storytelling is getting good. I’m on the edge of the seat waiting with Kayla for the reveal of what’s she is hearing in the apartment.

There it is. The Big Reveal. In total shock because I really did not see that coming. Touch the screen for the next page, and oh my goodness. The end of RUIN, Part 2 by Deborah Bladon. Go to next installment. Scream.

Before I do, however, I rush to write up my review report to docu
Krystel Theodore-Branker
Oct 16, 2014 Krystel Theodore-Branker rated it it was amazing

Wow...Deborah needs to get the awards for Queen of OMFG...Cliff-hangers. My heart usually starts beating faster whenever I reach the last two chapters of her books. Wow..Wow..Wow...I am "floving" this story so hard. I love that we get to see Noah's breakthrough. Can't wait to see where this goes! Parker you suck!!! Lol....Ben you do to but I like you still!
Ashley
Jul 20, 2015 Ashley rated it really liked it
This one was just as good as the first. It continued to be fast-paced.

I liked how the chapters alternated between Kayla with Ben and Kayla with Noah as the truth of what happened all those years ago continued to unfold.

I could have gone for a bit more detail. A bit more story outside of this mystery unfolding. But I thought it was good for what it is.

Those last few pages had me saying "WHAT!?"

I immediately started part three.
Lynette
Oct 18, 2014 Lynette rated it it was amazing
Deborah Bladon really knows how to end books a cliffhanger! I absolutely hate Ben in this book. He's manipulative, deceitful and untrustworthy. The last few pages will have your head spinning. I definitely wasn't expecting that. I don't know if I can even wait for the next installment. I need to know what Kayla says to Ben and Parker. The suspense is killing me!
Katya
Oct 18, 2014 Katya rated it really liked it
Dawn Dysart
Dec 01, 2014 Dawn Dysart rated it it was amazing
Just WoW!!! This picks up where the first left off. It is filled with drama, shockers and the hotness just as the original. I will say...have the final book ready. My jaw literally dropped on this cliff hanger!!
Bebe465
Oct 20, 2014 Bebe465 rated it really liked it
Well this has been one jaw opener after another. It seems to be a triangle with Ben, Noah and Kayla. Things are just happening and the love that Kayla has for all three is being tested. My heart goes out to Kayla. We shall see what happens in book three. Where is Ben coming from?
Maria Costantino
Jan 05, 2015 Maria Costantino rated it it was amazing
OMG are you kidding me!!!

The last few pages of this book were so INTENSE my head is spinning!!

Book 3 here I come!!!!
Noelle
May 03, 2015 Noelle rated it really liked it
Shelves: panty-dropper
Im getting a little tired of the he-said, she-said, they-said...no wait he & she said.... But the ending?!?! HOLY SHIT BALLS!! I'm going straight for the conclusion Right Now!!
Ella
Nov 06, 2014 Ella rated it really liked it
Things are getting really interesting and are so not what they seem at first!!
Horrible family tragedy broke up Noah and Ben and the ending...did not see this coming!
Brandie Rausch
Oct 15, 2014 Brandie Rausch rated it liked it
What!!!!

how can a book end like this...
This is going to kill me.
I really thought Ben was a good guy
Anne
Oct 21, 2014 Anne rated it really liked it
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Need book 3 Now!!
Oct 15, 2014 Jennifer rated it really liked it
More please ...
Julie Edwards
Jan 03, 2016 Julie Edwards rated it really liked it
Read it in a few hours. Holy hot part 2.
Diane
May 20, 2015 Diane rated it liked it
This really should have been one book, not three.
Christine Kaplan
Nov 30, 2016 Christine Kaplan rated it really liked it
Loved this series. Great book with wonderful characters. And cliffhanger couldn't put it down.
Angie
Hands down, no one can write a dirty talking alpha male like Deborah Bladon. Since her cliffhangers are like painful hangovers for me (how does she get them out of those situations??), I held off until all 3 books were released. I'm glad I did because books 1 and 2 ended with the delightfully predictable - how are they getting out of this one??

Although I'm starting to see a pattern with her male characters, I still love reading them and can't get enough. They're dirty and alpha. They're overconf
Jocelyn Sanchez
Nov 18, 2014 Jocelyn Sanchez rated it it was amazing
OMG! I'm still freaking out from that ending. I never, NEVER, saw that coming! I love books that shock me and aren't predictable. Many books I've read lately I can figure out the ending before the middle of the book, but in this book I never guess right! I'm always surprised at what's happening with the characters and I love it!

Ben and Kayla have been through a lot. When Kayla found out that Ben is the twin brother of her best friend's fiance, she's shocked, but she wants to make their relations
Julie
Oct 20, 2014 Julie rated it it was amazing
Holy crap, you never see the ending coming! Ben is the handsome doctor, charming, amazing skills in the bedroom, and he seems like he is sincere in explaining what happened to drive a wedge between him and his twin brother Noah. Noah on the other hand looks intimidating, has a long scar on his face, feels hatred & resentment towards his brother. This all clouds our judgment as to who is telling the truth about the past. Kayla begins to have a secret friendship with Noah, meeting him for ...more
Cassandra Caress
Oct 19, 2014 Cassandra Caress rated it really liked it
Damn it! What a cliffhanger! I still can't believe Ben would do something like that!

After part one I thought I had an idea on how this would go. Uhm, I was so wrong.
Kayla still believes Ben's version of the events and sticks by him. Ben is eager to convince Kayla that his version is true and yet, not to talk to Noah or Alexa. On the other hand, he's never angry when she speaks about him.

Noah and Kayla meet more and more to talk about the events that happened twelve years ago. Noah is the only on
Elizabeth Rodriguez
Nov 08, 2014 Elizabeth Rodriguez rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014
Okay, enough with the holy hell cliffhangers! Seriously?? I'm on the edge of my seat and you drop a bomb on me like that and then leave me hanging?

I really like this book. It has a great plot with a shocking backstory. Reading it at times feels like pulling teeth though. There's so many parts that make me want to scream! Trying not to give any spoilers away, how can you be in a situation like this and skirt over and pluck at questions? Kayla gets on my nerves a bit. If you want to know the trut
Adriana
May 20, 2015 Adriana rated it really liked it
Kayla Monroe is in love with Dr. Ben Foster. She tried to take it slow, after all this started as a one night stand, but the man is gorgeous, kind and everything she never knew she always wanted. As she learns more about Ben's tragic past, she becomes determined to help him heal and amend his damaged relationship with his family. She can see Noah's mind changing about his twin with each conversation they share. She wants a future with Ben and they can only have that once he is free of the ...more
Linda
Nov 02, 2014 Linda rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-reads
This was an amazing series. It had the hot amazing sex and the secrecy. Dr Ben Foster was HOT. I enjoyed this read. I could not put it down. I enjoy Deborahs books because you do not have to wait long for the next book in the series to come out. Kayla is getting over a heart break when she sits next to the hot Dr Foster on a plane. She does not know it is her best friends twin brother that he has not talked to for years. Kayla tries to get to the bottom of Ben and his brothers problems to ...more
  • Life Before Damaged, Volume 5: The Ferro Family (Life Before Damaged, #5)
  • The Exquisite Series: The Complete Collection (Exquisite, #1-3)
  • Jamison (Beautiful Mine #3)
  • Waiting For Me (Beautiful Surrender, #2)
  • Blinding Love 2 (Blinding Love, #2)
  • The Punishment of Ivy Leavold (Markham Hall, #3)
  • True (The Story of Us #1)
  • Dom Fever (Devlin Black #2)
  • Tempted (The Dark Hart Chronicles, #1)
  • The Arrangement: Miss Black
  • Like (Social Media, #2)
  • The Tango (Sexual Awakenings, #2)
Deborah Bladon has never read a romance hero she didn't like. Her love for romance novels began when she was old enough to board the bus, library card in hand to check out the newest Harlequin paperbacks. She's a Canadian by heart, and by passport, but you can often spot her in New York City sipping a latte and looking for inspiration for her next story. Manhattan is definitely her second home.

She
More about Deborah Bladon...

Ruin (3 books)
  • Ruin - Part One (Ruin, #1)
  • Ruin - Part Three (Ruin, #3)

“I pull in a deep breath, lean forward, press my lips into his and say softly, "I think you're everything.” 6 likes
“Secrets have a way of pulling you apart from within. They fester until they have no place to go but out into the open.” 1 likes