Start by marking “Here and Now: Complete Series (Here and Now, #1-3)” as Want to Read:
Here and Now: Complete Series (Here and Now, #1-3)

Here and Now: Complete Series (Here and Now #1-3)

HERE AND NOW: THE COMPLETE SERIES

**This omnibus edition includes all three full-length novels from the USA Today Bestselling Here and Now series: Lost in Me, Fall to You, and All for This. This sexy amnesia love triangle is intended for mature readers.**

Even when the mind can't remember, the heart can't forget...

When an injury leaves Hanna Thompson without her last year of
Published October 22nd 2014 (first published October 20th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Here and Now, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Here and Now

Deborah
Jul 29, 2015 Deborah rated it really liked it

As you can imagine the summary had me completely intrigued, Hanna wakes up in hospital having fallen down the stairs and her last memory is from eleven months ago, she's engaged to Max, the man she's been in love with most of her life she has the body she's always wanted, plus her own business, her life is like a dream, it's perfect she has everything she's ever wanted or does she, is her life really so perfect?
In the second and third books we get the story from not only Hanna but also Max and N
*~*Lauren from Saints & Sinners Books*~*

Lexi Ryan not only have you stolen my heart and shattered it into a million little pieces with this series, but you have given me one of the best binge reads of my life. I started the first book, Lost in Me, just before bed last night. 2 hours later, at 2am, I was diving into book 2 only to finish the entire series before lunch the next morning at work. While my productivity for work was a bit lagging that day, I have never had emotional adrenaline rush that is the Here and Now Series.

Hanna br
Dena
Oct 22, 2014 Dena rated it it was amazing
I loved the hell out of this series!

Lost in Me:

Hanna wakes up in a hospital and completely clueless as to what's happened to her and how she's wearing an engagement ring. Imagine her shock when she finds out it's months past her last memory she remembers and she's now engaged to her lifelong crush Max! Talk about the shock of a lifetime.

Hanna finds out she's opened a bakery also and that she's still a virgin and has never slept with Max. The night she returns home, she's alone in her bed sinc
Shelly Wygant
Nov 19, 2016 Shelly Wygant rated it really liked it
I am glad that all three books were in this series because Ms. Ryan tore my heart out and my emotions ran rampant while reading this series. I was so torn between the two heroes. This is a roller coaster of a ride and a great read.
Dovie
Oct 09, 2016 Dovie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Such a good story!

This storyline was so very sweet. The self-loathing from the main character can be a little annoying, but a good love story nonetheless!
Nancy
Oct 18, 2014 Nancy rated it it was amazing
I read these books as they were individually released and these are my reviews:

Lost In Me

First let me start out by saying I absolutely loved the New Hope Series by Lexi Ryan and while I think the Lost in Me Series can be read without having read the New Hope series I seriously recommend you start with those books first as I think you will appreciate Hannah’s story and the characters more….

That being said, I couldn’t put this book down, I just had to get to the end, it was that good. This story i
Claire Cronin
Jun 06, 2016 Claire Cronin rated it it was amazing
New author for me, but the storyline for this box set had me intrigued - amnesia and stuck between loving 2 men - so how would this play out?! I loved the storyline from the outset. The story is told from different POV's with flashbacks in time as Hanna's memories try to return. Hanna is a really great character that changes and evolves throughout the books as her memory comes back. Max seems to be the perfect husband material for her, she's grown up with him, crushed on him and he's hot and ...more
Azzie
Jun 17, 2016 Azzie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just awesome

This set was just awesome and I really don't have words to say just how great this series was and I will read it again soon that's how much I loved these books.I really wanted Hanna to be with Nate,but there was nothing wrong with Max,two men very much in love with one woman,how does that not make a great love story.Always did love your books and they just keep getting better.To sum it up great job as always,you keep writing and I will keep reading.

Robyn
Jun 02, 2016 Robyn rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic Ride!

I was so excited to see a box set of the Here and Now series! I was a die heart Mate fan from book 1. He and Hanna were destined to be together. I was shocked to see what actually happened when Hanna fell. In book 2 my heart started to see the kind side of Max. Never changing i still rooted for Nate. The conclusion and ending were spot on perfect. I plan on reading more of Lexi Ryan's work.
Jeanne Miozza LeClair
Beautiful story

This series had me wanting to keep reading, I like that feeling. The story at a few points did get confusing but I kept up the reading and it did work itself out. I truly was happy with the relationship of Nate and Hanna. I felt from the very beginning they were meant to be. I would recommend this series , great story and happy endings you'll enjoy.
Linda Wigginton
Jul 23, 2015 Linda Wigginton rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful

Enough angst to fill a very large warehouse. I loved this story. I had never read a book by this author before, now I need to look up hart other books to read. I enjoyed all the ups and downs in this book.
Kristin Seidel
Jul 20, 2016 Kristin Seidel rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I feel like moving to New Hope!

Once again, Lexi Ryan has left me craving more about the New Hope clan. Sexy! Sad! Frustrating! Heartwarming! Did I mention sexy??? Loved running into past characters and felt like I was part of this crazy love triangle that is Max, Nate and Hanna!!
Ana
Jun 30, 2016 Ana rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
GreAt book be ready for a rollercoaster

This was a rollercoaster, love and hate but a just could not put it down, every time I thought I new what was going to happen I was wrong, I loved it but at times I got confused with the back and forth in time but such a good book at the end
Kayla
Jun 20, 2016 Kayla rated it really liked it
Fast read, really enjoyable. The amnesia spin added a wonderful twist to the story, I really enjoyed it. You can read my full review of each book in the series here.
Keatyn's Mommy
Jul 13, 2015 Keatyn's Mommy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So Good.

Never been one for a triangle book but this was by far the most mysterious and heart wrenching book I've read in a long time.

Wish the "other guy" got better closure
Shannon
Jul 25, 2016 Shannon rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good

If I take the time to rate a book then it means I finished it and liked it. I delete books I don't like.
Lisa
Jun 16, 2016 Lisa rated it it was amazing
Good story.. But it could have been done in 2 books.. Too much dragged on.. All questions are answered in the end..
Angela Faulkner
Oct 28, 2015 Angela Faulkner rated it it was amazing
WOW!!! What an awesome read. It has been a while since I've read a book to keep my attention!!! I could not put this book down!!!
Nicola Keeble
Jan 31, 2015 Nicola Keeble rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this series a definite must read; powerfully evocative, highly emotional and downright addictive!
Nikki
Jan 24, 2016 Nikki rated it really liked it
Lots of twist and turns for poor Hanna. I really enjoyed her story, so glad she got her eventual hea.
Lesley
Apr 02, 2016 Lesley rated it liked it
I found these books 'okay' and persevered with the series. They were easy to read but nothing astonishing ever happened to bring them to that next star level.
Amber
Jun 19, 2016 Amber rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such a good story

I have to admit I fell in love w the rock star from there beginning but it was a tough choice. Good story w great characters.
sara garcia
sara garcia rated it it was amazing
Mar 28, 2015
Lindsay Nelson
Lindsay Nelson rated it really liked it
Mar 09, 2015
May Anderson
May Anderson rated it really liked it
Nov 24, 2016
LINDSAY IVEY
LINDSAY IVEY rated it it was ok
Dec 22, 2015
Lynn
Lynn rated it it was amazing
Jul 02, 2016
Janice
Janice rated it it was amazing
Oct 17, 2016
Paige Fletcher
Paige Fletcher rated it really liked it
Sep 15, 2015
  • Forever Love (Forever Love, #1-2)
  • A Fire That Burns (A Fire That Burns, #1)
  • Loving You Always (The Bennetts #2)
  • Forever Dark (Forever Love, #1)
  • Path of Destruction (Broken Heartland, #2)
  • Entangled (Fullerton Family Saga, #2)
  • The Devil's Playground (Faraway, #1)
  • Invisible Love Letter (Love Letter, #1)
  • Epic Sins (Epic Fail, #1)
  • His Wounded Light (The Light in the Wound, #2)
  • The Accidentally on Purpose Trilogy (Accidentally on Purpose, #1-3)
  • Kissed
  • Finding Joy (Joy, #2)
  • Hate to Love You (Love/Hate, #1)
  • The Beats in Rift (The Bad Blood Series, #1)
  • My Biggest Mistake
  • Elemental Fear (Surviving #1)
  • The Exception to the Rule
New York Times and USA Today bestselling romance author Lexi Ryan’s novels have been described as intense, emotional, and wickedly sexy. A former college professor, she now writes full-time from her home in Indiana, where she lives with her husband, two children, and a neurotic dog. Find her on Facebook or Twitter to chat about books, TV, and her children’s latest antics.
More about Lexi Ryan...

Here and Now (3 books)
  • Lost in Me (Here and Now, #1)
  • Fall to You (Here and Now, #2)
  • All for This (Here and Now, #3)