Start by marking “Analyzing Library Collection Use with Excel” as Want to Read:
Analyzing Library Collection Use with Excel

Analyzing Library Collection Use with Excel

In this unique guide, two collection development experts have tailored proven Excel[registered] formulas to translate circulation and collection data into meaningful reports for making strategic decisions. Step-by-step instructions, along with screen shots, allow anyone to set up a simple library-focused Excel[registered] program. Analyzing Library Collection Use with ...more
Published September 25th 2007 by American Library Association (first published May 25th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Analyzing Library Collection Use with Excel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Analyzing Library Collection Use with Excel

Lesley
Apr 29, 2012 Lesley rated it liked it
Shelves: library-stuff
I think this is very useful but it's going to take a while to really put it into practice. I set up a test download of stats just to work through the book the first time and I think I wouldn't have understood it at all without doing that. I'm ordering a copy (got this one on ILL) and will try to make myself use it on parts of the collection.
Janette
This sits with me for questions and approaches to understanding how matwrials, usage and interpretations. Who said you won't use that statistics class?!?!?!
Lindy
Lindy rated it liked it
Jan 08, 2012
Vivi
Vivi rated it really liked it
May 24, 2013
Rhonda
Rhonda rated it it was amazing
Mar 28, 2014
Joe
Joe rated it liked it
Dec 18, 2007
Amanda
Amanda rated it liked it
Oct 15, 2014
Brendan
Brendan rated it liked it
Jan 03, 2011
Christa
Christa marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2011
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2012
Lizette
Lizette marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2013
Claire
Claire marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2013
NEFLIN
NEFLIN marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2014
Kimberly
Kimberly marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2014
Veronica
Veronica marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2014