Start by marking “The Guardian Angel of Farflung Station” as Want to Read:
The Guardian Angel of Farflung Station

The Guardian Angel of Farflung Station

When pirates conquer Farflung Space Station, security chief 'Duke' Dukelsky fights back with only two allies. One is Lockey, a kick-ass princess who lusts for Duke's body. The other is Sandrina, a mysterious and alluring waif with more secrets--and secret powers--than the rest of Farflung Station put together.

Some of Sandrina's secrets might free the station and Lockey's r
ebook
Published October 21st 2014 by Smashwords Edition

To ask other readers questions about The Guardian Angel of Farflung Station, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Guardian Angel of Farflung Station

Elizabeth
Mar 12, 2016 Elizabeth rated it really liked it
Edward Hoornaert is a new-to-me romance writer. The Guardian Angel of Farflung Station works for me in many ways.

It's filled with humour (maybe I shouldn't have snort-laughed at "Greatest need: To shove his intestines back into his belly" but I did. Not sorry.) I adore Sandrina and her plarking bad (err) mouth. As a woman who can't speak, we rely on her inner dialogue and the reactions of others in order to understand her. From her inner dialogue to her body language she's completely expressive
Ann
Oct 24, 2014 Ann rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I adored Sandrina,the main character without a tongue. Some scenes induced such empathy but kept up with the quick-paced adventures of this uniquely badass heroine. It was lots of fun visiting Hoornaert's world!
Alice
Jan 26, 2015 Alice rated it it was amazing
Very well written, strong characters. Highly recommend this book. A friend told me about it, I didn't know whether I'd like a book with a heroine with no tongue. Turns out she's one of the best characters I've read about lately. Thoroughly enjoyable.
Angel Ludwig
Angel Ludwig rated it it was amazing
Sep 09, 2015
Pamela Keyes
Pamela Keyes rated it it was amazing
Nov 21, 2015
Urban
Urban rated it really liked it
Jun 01, 2015
Maureen
Maureen rated it liked it
Nov 30, 2014
Duffy Pearce
Duffy Pearce marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2015
Errrrrrick
Errrrrrick marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2015
Tani
Tani marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2015
Jen
Jen marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2015
Merry
Merry marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2015
Abn10009
Abn10009 marked it as to-read
May 03, 2016
Indigo Summer
Indigo Summer marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2016