Start by marking “Point Of No Return” as Want to Read:
Point Of No Return

Point Of No Return

One night a year, impiety and temptation take center court at the invitation only event hosted by the mysterious Avan Noxturna. Decadent darkness, burning lust, and wicked intentions hide behind innocent masks in the most innocuous places.

The fires of hell may blaze hot, but the flames of passion consume common sense when obsessive memories escape to ignite an inferno of i
ebook
Published October 17th 2014 by Smashwords Edition

To ask other readers questions about Point Of No Return, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Point Of No Return

Riann
Oct 17, 2014 Riann rated it it was amazing
Shelves: finished
I will not lie. I loved this book. An author must quickly get the reader’s attention and hold it, especially in a short story, and Ms. James certainly did that. From the concept to the way that she gives you just a tease into her characters, you will be glad that you read Point of No Return.
Torie James’ wicked sense of humor is evident from the opening scene with God and Lucifer spending an afternoon on earth. She had me laughing out loud as I envisioned that. And then there is Avan and Jaret
Erzabet Bishop
Review:
This flirt was smoking hot and I couldn't put it down. The start of what I am told will be a much longer story, I am eager to read more. The voice was snarky, the characters wonderful and the stage Torie James has set with her angels and demons makes me wish for an invitation to this party. The seven deadlies really do have the most fun...but I want more right now.

Like right now-I howled when I got to the last page. Must have more. Torie you have to write faster woman!

5/5
JoAnne
Oct 15, 2014 JoAnne rated it really liked it
Read my review on Romancing-the-Book.com by clicking on the link below:

Romancing the Book
Jul 03, 2016 Romancing the Book rated it really liked it
Reviewed by JoAnne
Book provided by the publisher for review
Originally posted at Romancing the Book

The cover of Point of No Return states it’s a paranormal but also A Breathless Press Halloween Flirt and flirt it did. At only 23 pages there was a lot of story told all set on Halloween. It starts out sounding like trash talk but the double meanings are hiding the real conversation until you read more because the two characters are talking about something innocuous – golf! There are double meanings
Brantwijn Serrah
Oct 17, 2014 Brantwijn Serrah rated it it was amazing
A very interesting and very vivid Halloween story! I entered into this book looking forward to an interesting "Devil's advocate" type tale, but I hadn't expected quite the luscious masquerade tale and intricately-balanced yin-and-yang story that Ms. James whipped up. Colorful characters draw you in, and pull you along into a story you deeply wish to continue. I'll admit I'm quite taken with Avan, and I really look forward to see more of her stories come along in the future!
Decadent Kane
Dec 17, 2014 Decadent Kane rated it it was amazing
Shelves: hot-reads
I loved this little teaser flirt, the pre-quel to what I'm told will be a bigger story. I can't wait to read what Torie James has in store next for these characters. This was such a great hooking bite with sensual characters, a plot I'm dying to know more about, and tempting backgrounds I can't wait to get to know better. Don't be late to the party- read it now...
Christina Mcclellan
Oct 18, 2014 Christina Mcclellan rated it it was amazing
Torie James does it again!! I LOVED this book. I gobbled it up and was left begging for more. Great job, Miss James!!!
Krista Kelley
Oct 18, 2014 Krista Kelley rated it it was amazing
Danielle Kase
Danielle Kase rated it really liked it
Nov 17, 2014
Rachel L.  Demeter
Rachel L. Demeter rated it it was amazing
Aug 09, 2015
Leisha
Leisha rated it it was amazing
Oct 18, 2014
Wendy Schuffert
Wendy Schuffert marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2014
Katorah Kenway
Katorah Kenway marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2014
Ruba
Ruba marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2014
Ishabelle Torry
Ishabelle Torry marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
Johanna Rae
Johanna Rae marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2014
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
Joanna
Joanna marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2015