Start by marking “Pianissimo” as Want to Read:
Pianissimo

Pianissimo

liked it 3.0  ·  Rating Details ·  3 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Darryl and Corinne Richards purchase their first house. With Darryl’s army career coming to a close, they feel ready to settle down in Louisville, Kentucky. With impeccable timing, Darryl is sent on one final tour, leaving Corinne to live in this new house and new city alone.

Overwhelmed, Corinne becomes reclusive, living a quiet, boring life with her cats as she adjusts to
ebook
Published October 16th 2014 by Smashwords Edition (first published October 11th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Pianissimo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pianissimo

Inked Reads
Mar 08, 2015 Inked Reads rated it liked it
ThreeandHalfStars
I have mixed feelings about this novel. I really enjoyed the historical parts, and I adored Margaret and Agnes. I wish the whole book had been just them without the modern-day parts. They were simply wonderful, and I feel a bit short-changed on seeing their relationship blossom.

I found it confusing at times when it switched back and forth between Corinne's story of restoring the piano and the past. It was often abrupt and didn't flow smoothly. The whole thing could have benefitt
A.M. Leibowitz

I found it confusing at times when it switched back and forth between Corinne’s story of restoring the piano and the past. It was often abrupt and didn’t flow smoothly. The whole thing could have benefitted from tighter e
Adrian Smith
Adrian Smith rated it liked it
Oct 19, 2015
Katbyrdie
Katbyrdie marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2015