Start by marking “Seductive Secrets” as Want to Read:
Seductive Secrets

Seductive Secrets

Regan James has lived the life of a wanderer, and is jaded with working in second class tourist dives. When she is rescued from a seedy bar by her past lover, Rod Carruthers, he believes the worst of her—as usual. Can Regan convince him that she is not the bad girl he thinks she is—or does she really want to, now that Rod is mixed up in something mysterious?
Each of them h
Published October 11th 2014 by Emerald Romance

To ask other readers questions about Seductive Secrets, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seductive Secrets

Lynxie
Welcome to the prequel for Dangerous Desire.

Seductive Secrets spirals around Regan and Rod. Their sex-fueled relationship from the year before came to a bitter end with accusations of betrayal on both sides and they've both taken the past 12 months to get over the other, except, it seems, neither have.

When they wind up together in Cairns, things begin to burn with unbridled lust and sultry, sexy looks between the two. This was fuelled by the truths that can't be shared, trust is required. Will
Susanne
Oct 12, 2014 Susanne rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Regan James wakes in an unfamiliar room to a very familiar voice. Just when she thought she’d got over Rod-love-of-her-life-Carruthers and left him behind in Perth, here he is a year later but with an edge of danger that makes him too appealing.

This novella fills in the story of the ‘naughty’ sister from the full length novel, Dangerous Desire. Regan has always been the flaky, flighty sister, looking for fun and adventure. Ready to settle and make something special of her relationship with poli
Kim Wantstoread Brewing
Jun 24, 2016 Kim Wantstoread Brewing rated it really liked it

Great prequel to the series. Definitely made me want to jump into the next book. I need to know what is going on. This is a second chance romance. Rod and Regan had been together years ago, but jealousy and trust issues tore them apart. When fate throws these two together again there is no doubt there chemistry is still off the charts - but can they make a go of it or will trust issues again, sink their ship?
Denise Van plew
Oct 12, 2014 Denise Van plew rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Right away this author has you embroiled in a juicy reunion one though that was not on either one's agenda. Regan is waking up in a place that was not her raunchy room with confusion. One minute she is checking out something and the next she is waking up killer hangover without the night of drinking. A voice penetrates her thoughts and it is none other then the one who has been in her thoughts for over a year-Rod. It also begins the fight they are both trying to deny that they are still very ...more
Marie
Feb 19, 2015 Marie rated it liked it
Though the unbridled passion between the two main characters is intense, the story itself felt too short and full of too many questions. You're forced to read the sequel just to find out what's going on.
I did like how Reagan is so drawn to Rod. They want each other desperately but they can't get over the conflict they each harbor inside concerning their trust issues.

A good quick read!
Fiona Marsden
Oct 14, 2014 Fiona Marsden rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a good little romance with some sizzle and a bit of over the top mystery thrown in. Regan isn't expecting to wake up in Rod Cunningham's bed when she arrives in Cairns looking for work. She fled his bed over a year ago when mutual distrust blew apart their relationship.

But Rod isn't the same man she left behind. Instead of an uptight cop, he has morphed into some kind of business man who drives a Porsche and stays in penthouse suites. But she definitely didn't expect to find him on the y
Cheryl Sanders
Oct 13, 2014 Cheryl Sanders rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rod and Regan had a great relationship. He was going to propose to her. If they had only believed in each other and trusted each other more, they wouldn't have let Mandy come between them with her lies and deceit. Now, a year later, Regan found a great job working as a staff supervisor on a yacht. Her first day she meets the millionaire owner and it's none other than Rod or Rodrigo as he's calling himself now. Mr. straight-laced police officer seems to be into some illegal behavior. Will he fire ...more
Gloria Herrera
Oct 12, 2014 Gloria Herrera rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the pre-quel novella to Dangerous Desire by Annie Seaton. What a great beginning to a favorite novel by this author.

In this book, we learn how Reagan got herself in the middle of an undercover operation that will put her life in danger. She has a history with Rod... all not so good. Big surprise when she runs into him after a year of trying to forget their relationship.

When you finish this novella, you will be ready to pick-up and read Dangerous Desire, and believe me, you will not be ab
Demelza Carlton
Oct 27, 2014 Demelza Carlton rated it it was amazing
Shelves: suspense, romance, action
I like Annie Seaton's work already, so when I saw this was free I had to get it. And now I need to read Dangerous Desire, as I haven't yet. Must fix that...

Yes, this is a short novella that seduces you with the suspense and the spice...to the point where I found myself ready to shout at Rod and Regan that they can't take their clothes off yet because I needed to know what was happening outside the bedroom...

Definitely read this before Dangerous Desire. It sets the scene beautifully for what look
Jennifer Redmile
Dec 01, 2015 Jennifer Redmile rated it it was amazing
Loved it! betrayal, 2nd chances, steamy romance and suspense. Perfect combination!

Loved this! I was apparently lucky enough to read this prequel, before the sequel Dangerous secrets. The story had me in immediately, and the characters were engaging and well developed. I kept watching the % remaining, wondering how the hell everything could possibly sort itself out by the end. So when it didn't, I had to reach for Dangerous Secrets straight away. Read them both in the same day!
Well done Annie Sea
Christine
Jan 10, 2015 Christine rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this very short story, though I wish it was longer and didn't leave me with so many questions. Regan is trying to put her life back together after a bad breakup with Rod, when she lands herself a new job. There are a lot of secrets in this story and hopefully we will find out more about them in future books.
Shari
Oct 12, 2014 Shari rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A fast paced story with plenty of mystery, sexual tension and intrigue. Regan wakes up in unfamiliar room but to familiar voice of Rod, he ex lover. They have a history,but sparks are still flying now.
This is a book that you will not be able to put down until the last page. This is a prequel to Dangerous Desire, I can't wait to read more of Rod and Regan.
Lisa
Oct 14, 2014 Lisa rated it it was amazing
OMFG!

Annie has never disappointed me yet and this book did not either. I am looking forward to the next book so that I can see how it all turns out for Rod and Regs. I found it to be such an awesome book even for being as short as it was. Just goes to show you cannot judge a book by its size. Lol. I recommend that you get this and start reading it right away.
Sheryl
*3.5 stars*

Prequel to Dangerous Desire, so it kinda leaves you hanging at the end. That said, Dangerous Desire is already out AND I have read it, so I know how it all ends :D
Norma Reasor
Norma Reasor rated it liked it
Nov 02, 2015
Alison
Alison rated it liked it
Feb 14, 2015
Barbara
Barbara rated it liked it
May 02, 2015
Tania  Harris
Tania Harris rated it really liked it
Roxana
Roxana rated it it was amazing
Jun 12, 2015
Angie Fournier
Angie Fournier rated it it was amazing
Jun 21, 2016
Christi Williams
Christi Williams rated it really liked it
Nov 19, 2014
Birdy
Birdy rated it it was ok
Sep 30, 2016
Destiny K.
Destiny K. rated it did not like it
Jess
Jess rated it really liked it
Oct 16, 2014
Denise Whited
Denise Whited rated it really liked it
Sep 19, 2015
Rachel Lyndhurst
Rachel Lyndhurst rated it it was amazing
Feb 18, 2015
S.l.
S.l. rated it it was ok
Dec 11, 2014
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Brandy
Brandy marked it as to-read
Katy Robyns
Katy Robyns marked it as to-read
Book Nook  Nuts
Book Nook Nuts marked it as to-read
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Catherine
Catherine marked it as to-read
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Betty Macy
Betty Macy marked it as to-read
Kaetrin
Kaetrin marked it as to-read
Twilightwatchers
Twilightwatchers marked it as to-read
Nancy Luebke
Nancy Luebke marked it as to-read
Malinda
Malinda marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2014
P.j. Anthony
P.j. Anthony marked it as to-read
Renee Winters
Renee Winters marked it as to-read
Alison
Alison marked it as to-read
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Erin Richards
Erin Richards marked it as to-read
Danna
Danna marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2014
Peni
Peni marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2014
Mikki
Mikki marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2014
Amanda
Amanda added it
Oct 30, 2014
Lady
Lady marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2014
Annie Seaton lives near the beach on the mid-north coast of New South Wales. She is fulfilling her lifelong dream of writing and has been delighted to discover that readers love reading her stories as much as she loves writing them. Her career and studies spanned the education sector for most of her working life until she took up a full-time writing career. She is now published internationally in ...more
More about Annie Seaton...