Start by marking “Faithless, Part Three (Faithless, #3)” as Want to Read:
Faithless, Part Three (Faithless, #3)

Faithless, Part Three (Faithless #3)

She's a stripper. He's a preacher. Her name is Faith, and he's been faithless since the day she went away.

One knock against the door sends Noah and Faith spiraling down a dangerous path when their pasts come back to haunt them. Meanwhile, a dangerous, winter storm rolls into town. On the run, and forced to seek shelter inside their childhood home, they are forced to face t
Published (first published January 4th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Faithless, Part Three, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Faithless, Part Three

Ethan Gregory
Jan 10, 2015 Ethan Gregory rated it really liked it
Full review and more available at: http://oneguysguidetogoodreads.blogsp...

***********************************************************************************
My Thoughts:

Well, here we are. In just one short month, KB Nelson has delivered to us a completed serial full of romance, angst, and tension so thick you need a knife to get through it. Now that it's over what can we say? Well. It's over. That much is for sure. I really wasn't sure what to expect from this final part of Faithless. Any fan o
Tamara
In the last installment of Faithless (A Tainted Love Serial), the action is intense from the very first page and the truly epic story of love between Noah and Faith continues in true K.B. Nelson fashion.

I really struggled with this review because there was so much to like in Part 3 and a few things that just didn't sit well for me. Even now as I try to write down my thoughts, I am trying to process everything that happened - especially the ending. As someone who is probably older than the avera
Shannon
Jan 07, 2015 Shannon rated it really liked it
I received an ARC of this book for the author for a review.

Wow what an ending! I was so not expecting that. This series shocked me, surprised me, made me say wtf quite a few times and made me almost cry (I am not a cryer. If I was I would've been in an ugly cry during this one!).. I loved that I never knew what was going to happen. I hate predictable books. I hope these come out in a paperback version with allot them together. I'd love to order for the library where I work. Fantastic. I really
Ella Drayton
Jan 12, 2015 Ella Drayton rated it it was amazing
Received in exchange for an honest review.

This is the last part of the Faithless series and I honestly feel like this is the best one. It gets deeper into the love triangle between Noah, Luke, and Faith. That was one of my favorite parts of this series because they weren't competing with each other for one another's love. They all loved each other and seemed to make a threesome relationship work. The ending was definitely not something that I expected but I think that's what really made me like
Monica
Jan 14, 2015 Monica rated it it was amazing
I was looking forward to this last part so much, and then I get it and I eat it up, and then BAM something completely and totally unexpected! My jaw hit the floor, I could not even deal with the real world for days afterward, I was on an emotional roller-coaster ride. I am just now coming to terms with how everything worked out. I read this a couple weeks ago, and I am just now able to write about it. I feel like I need a support group to deal with all the feelings this book gave me.
Catherine  Wright (Cat's Guilty Pleasure)
OMG!! I really don't know how to start this review. This book was absolutely amazing. It didn't go where I thought it would and that's what made this book amazing. The power of love is an amazing thing and this book will prove that. It's an emotional ride and will definitely pull at the heartstrings. Everyone needs to read this series. Well done K. B.

I was given a copy by the author in exchange for an honest review.
Leslee Anderson
Jan 10, 2015 Leslee Anderson rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Natalie Carrizales
Feb 09, 2015 Natalie Carrizales rated it liked it
I wasn't expecting the ending at all, which took my by surprise. Noah, Faith and Luke have a different dynamic then what you rad about most of the time. The ending left me questioning things between them a bit. I enjoyed the mystery of it all and learning more about their back story.
Cynthia Ogg
Jan 06, 2015 Cynthia Ogg rated it it was amazing
What an explosive ending! Not where I was expecting it to go at all. K.B. Nelson stays true to the story and characters even if it's not quite the HEA readers have grown to expect.

Faith's true dark side comes out to play and it's a delightful trip.
Pam
Jan 01, 2015 Pam rated it really liked it
That definitely read like a hot erotic murder thriller movie. The amount of grit in such a short story is incredible. We finally get a clear picture of what has been going on while Faith, Noah, and Luke have been apart and just how deep their connection was.

This was a favorite series of mine!!
Kelly Akemann
Jan 01, 2015 Kelly Akemann rated it liked it
I was conflicted with the end of this series. It was emotional and had me guessing til the very end. It was hot and romantic and hot, but frightening and believable. It ended perfectly in my opinion. Not as I thought but perfect for the story.
Heather
Jan 07, 2015 Heather rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, r2r
What can I say? This was the perfect ending to an amazing story! The writing was exactly what you look for in a great book. You will fall in love with the characters as much as I did. Anyone who loves great love stories....must read the Faithless Trilogy! You won't be disappointed.
Jenn
Mar 30, 2015 Jenn rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fast, fun read.

Not what I was expecting but that is what I enjoyed most about this series, it was entertaining. Kind of weird, kind of out of the box thinking but I dug it.
Kim Mote
Kim Mote rated it really liked it
Aug 30, 2015
Amanda
Amanda rated it liked it
Jul 23, 2015
Holly Morris
Holly Morris rated it it was amazing
Jan 04, 2015
Amy Foley
Amy Foley rated it really liked it
Adity
Adity rated it did not like it
Mar 24, 2015
Gracie
Gracie rated it really liked it
Dec 23, 2015
Gracie
Gracie rated it liked it
Meli
Meli rated it liked it
Dec 10, 2015
Rowena
Rowena rated it liked it
Jan 12, 2015
Sarah rated it liked it
Feb 22, 2016
Natalie Carrizales
Natalie Carrizales rated it liked it
Glover
Glover rated it really liked it
Oct 16, 2015
Heather Herlich
Heather Herlich rated it liked it
May 28, 2015
Babel
Babel marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2014
Brit
Brit marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2015
K.B. Nelson
Oct 28, 2014 K.B. Nelson marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Sitahiri
Sitahiri marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2014
Rose
Rose marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2014
Gloria
Gloria marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2014
Ashley Taylor
Ashley Taylor marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2014
Caro
Caro marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2015
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2014
Ann
Ann marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2015
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2014
Jos
Jos marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2014
Nik
Nik marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2014
Lisa
Lisa is currently reading it
Theresa Day
Theresa Day marked it as to-read
Ctina2426
Ctina2426 marked it as to-read
Jacqueline
Jacqueline marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Marie-Christine
Marie-Christine marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2015
Nickie
Nickie marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2015
Lucia
Lucia marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2015
Esmae
Esmae added it
Feb 03, 2015
Ebookie
Ebookie marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2015
Keri
Keri marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2015
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2015
Lucía
Lucía marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2015
I grew up on a farm in Ohio, but that's not very interesting, is it? When I'm not writing you can find me doing one of two things; getting lost on highways or getting lost in the lives of fictional characters. If my heart had two feet, one foot would be in romance and the other solidly in geekdom. I hope you'll all follow me on my journey through this carnival they call life.I promise there will ...more
More about K.B. Nelson...

Faithless (3 books)
  • Faithless, Part One (Faithless, #1)
  • Faithless, Part Two (Faithless, #2)