Start by marking “Lost and Found” as Want to Read:
Lost and Found

Lost and Found (Werewolf Wars #4)

Sarah Davies has had what some might call a string of bad luck; she just calls it devastating. She’s suffered the loss of loved ones as well as a kidnapping, and now her family thinks she is dead. Abandoned in the middle of New Mexico with crazy werewolves chasing after her, she can only trust her companion, Vincent McKinley. As they strain to survive the wilderness and ...more
ebook, 1, 300 pages
Published October 25th 2014 (first published October 23rd 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Lost and Found, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lost and Found

Sweets Books
Aug 13, 2015 Sweets Books rated it it was amazing
Such a great ending to this series, everything was wrapped up and there were no unanswered questions in the end. Overall it was a great read and full of lots action that literally kept Sarah and Vincent on the run non-stop till the very end of the book.

Sarah, was a lot more confident then I first assumed she was and suffered from more guilt then I first thought. When she thought she did the right thing with Preston only to have him end up being killed she took on so much guilt due to her telling
Cilicia White
Oct 26, 2014 Cilicia White rated it it was amazing
Finally Vincent gets his story and I loved it!! This book was action packed from the first sentence. Sarah and Vincent are an unlikely couple but when push comes to shove they are unstoppable. Vincent has never been taking seriously because he is a fun loving an likes a good joke, but underneath it all lies a strong wolf who takes caring for those he loves very seriously. Sarah just lost two more people who she loved more than life itself, but she doesn't let it get her down for long and she is ...more
Jennifer Treviño
Nov 07, 2014 Jennifer Treviño rated it it was amazing
Werewolves, action, romance, & drama! YES PLEASE!!, November 7, 2014
A must read! Shaw amazes me once again! Picking up immediately after the Juarez battle we are thrust into this incredible chase which could only end badly for Sarah & Vincent...or so I thought. Holy jalapeno was I shocked by the turn of events as this hunt has us rushing through the Luna's territory at a mad dash of survival. Everything is working against them including the unknown terrain, & it was difficult to put
Elizabeth/snoopypeach
May 18, 2015 Elizabeth/snoopypeach rated it it was amazing
Lost and found: book 4 in the Werewolf Wars Series

Sara a human, has withdrawn from her family and friends because of repeated heartbreak. Vincent a sexy werewolf, is a jokester and flirt on the outside but battling his own demons inside.
While fighting with another pack Sara and Vincent get separated from their pack. On the run for their lives and trying to survive can they overcome their demons and work together to get home?
This story was in league with the previous books in the series and you'
Sammy Bell
May 06, 2016 Sammy Bell rated it it was amazing
I loved this series!! So glad I found them! These will be re read lots! I loved all the characters, I laughed I cried I shouted at my kindle! 5 stars isn't enough!!
Sue Zawisa
May 22, 2015 Sue Zawisa rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved the way this was all tied up. This is Sarah and Vincent's story...and it is amazing. The war between the HARRIS PACKS and the GULF PACKS has been going on for quite a while now and it shows no end in sight. Sarah and Vincent have been running from the Gulf Pack and just barely staying ahead of them. Finally, they come up with a plan that will hopefully end this war. The only problem with it is they have to let their pack know they are alive. They have been thought dead after ...more
Lorraine Caruana
May 22, 2015 Lorraine Caruana rated it it was amazing
The last of The Werewolf wars series by Bethany Shaw finished off with a great big bang. Everything comes to a head and the whole story is wrapped up in an explosive show of action, love and regeneration. At last Vincent shows us his true colours. No more is he the undisciplined one, but a loyal wolf who will stop at nothing to protect the girl. Lovely Sarah is so broken and haunted with all the death's around her that her only focus is to get revenge...at all costs. Throw these two together and ...more
Missy Harton
Nov 20, 2014 Missy Harton rated it really liked it
I received this book for an honest review. This is the the first book I have read by Bethany Shaw. Had I started the series from the beginning, I'm sure this would have been a 5 STAR review. This book kept me drawn in the entire time. This is also the first time I've read a book of this kind. Where the main character has the ability to transform between a human and a werewolf. Lost and Found was full of action and suspense. A definite must read!!
Sarah and Vincent are running for their lives. The
Sher
Oct 27, 2014 Sher rated it it was amazing
Awesome book 5 to this series...Vincent and Sarah are on the run for their lives, after a battle with the Luna pack. they are seperated from the rest of their pack.
Vincent vows to keep her safe no matter what. They must cross miles of wilderness in their fight for survival..
As everyone else in their pack believes them to be dead.They must survive on their skills, and devise a way to bring down the Luna pack without putting anyone else in danger.
Along the way they realize they have a lot more in
Ani's  Reviews
Apr 26, 2015 Ani's Reviews rated it it was amazing
I loved that Vincent got his own story and that in this book he wasn't the joker but also the big piece of the puzzle. In the same Sarah got her happy ending and some things became clear in this book that we wondered about.

All in all, I loved the book and the end of them. I loved that we could see them all at the end and how is it going. Really well written and the whole series will be in my memory for a long time because they are one of my favorite paranormal books.
Sandi
Oct 30, 2014 Sandi rated it it was amazing
I have loved this series! This one did not disappoint, it had to be one of my favorites. There was a lot of action and adventure with Sarah and Vincent running for their lives. All they had was each other, and a relationship developed from all of the time they spent together. They helped each other open up and move on from their pasts tragedies. I loved how the book all wrapped up in the end and we got to see what happens in the future to our favorite couples. This is a must read series!!!
Catrina Brown
Nov 01, 2014 Catrina Brown rated it it was amazing
What a great end to a fantastic series.
I really loved this book, it was full of action and I just loved Vincent to pieces. My heart ached for Sarah and I am so glad that she got her HEA. It was well deserved. Such loveable characters with an interesting storyline. Definitely recommended.
Annette Gonzales
Great book

Can't wait to read more from this author. Love her stories. Great plot and heroes. Might have to start another series
Crecia Cael
Crecia Cael rated it did not like it
Oct 04, 2016
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it really liked it
Mar 20, 2015
Hanny
Hanny rated it it was amazing
Oct 24, 2014
Vicky
Vicky rated it really liked it
Mar 23, 2016
Jasmine Lee
Jasmine Lee rated it it was amazing
Dec 25, 2014
Tracy Phillips
Tracy Phillips rated it really liked it
Sep 10, 2016
Michele
Michele rated it really liked it
Nov 09, 2014
Jean Bentley
Jean Bentley rated it it was amazing
Mar 29, 2016
Andrea Kracke
Andrea Kracke rated it liked it
Jun 11, 2016
Tiffany
Tiffany rated it really liked it
Nov 04, 2014
Laura Downing
Laura Downing rated it it was amazing
Jan 06, 2015
Jessie
Jessie rated it it was amazing
Mar 15, 2016
Linda Velarde
Linda Velarde rated it really liked it
Mar 09, 2015
Britt
Britt rated it really liked it
Jul 21, 2016
Rose Marie Camp
Rose Marie Camp rated it really liked it
Oct 12, 2016
Karina
Karina rated it really liked it
Aug 18, 2016
Amie
Amie rated it really liked it
Apr 17, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »
I am happily married to my husband of almost nine years and have two wonderful children.

I have always loved reading and writing and am thrilled to have published my first novel.

Paranormal romance is my go to genre and the genre I prefer to write in. I love the unique feel of creating an entirely different world and implementing it into the human verse.
More about Bethany Shaw...

Werewolf Wars (4 books)
  • Out of the Shadows (Werewolf Wars, #1)
  • Into the Unknown (Werewolf Wars, #2)
  • Finding Our Way