Start by marking “Nothing Left Sacred” as Want to Read:
Nothing Left Sacred

Nothing Left Sacred

Nothing Left Sacred takes the reader on a twisting, panic-filled journey through the secretive corridors of power surrounding Henry VII and the glittering Tudor court. This taught political thriller carries us from the grandeur of the royal palaces to the seldom-glimpsed resistance network that rose in opposition to Henry's radical religious reforms which would create the ...more
Published November 22nd 2014 by Celestial Press/Ravenswood Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Nothing Left Sacred, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nothing Left Sacred

Peggy
Dec 07, 2014 Peggy rated it really liked it
I must say when I first took this book on to review, I knew I was stepping way out of my normal reads. But with saying that, I must admit, I was glad I took this one on. It intrigued me right from the start. I was turning the pages and having a little bit of a hard time putting my reader down. My attention was kept and my curiosity filled. This to me was a twist on history and mystery! Great read!

*Received For An Honest Review*
Gayle
Dec 29, 2014 Gayle rated it liked it
Henry VIII was famous for a number of things. He was infamous for having married 6 times. But, he is also infamous for one act which changed England forever. Dissolution. In his endeavor to wed Anne Boleyn, he enacted dissolution of the Catholic churches throughout his realm. His chief ally in this was Thomas Crumwell (aka Cromwell). This novel is a fictional account of this tumultuous time.

Crumwell is given the task of dissolving all of the Catholic churches, abbeys, monasteries, etc. througho
Stephanie
Jan 21, 2015 Stephanie rated it liked it
Shelves: history
King Henry the VIII is growing concerned with the lack of a male heir. As he plans to change the religious practices and politics of his realm, King Henry enlists powerful men to bend long-practiced traditions to the King's will. Nothing Left Sacred explores the behind-the-scenes of how King Henry's decisions during this time of upheaval have impacted England's future.

This is an in-depth look into the decisions made by Henry VIII and his adviser Thomas Crumwell (or Cromwell). While fictional, it
Kitty Honeycutt
Kitty Honeycutt rated it it was amazing
Oct 13, 2014
David Guyler
David Guyler rated it liked it
Mar 07, 2016
Daniel Diehl
Daniel Diehl rated it it was amazing
Feb 18, 2015
Jon Hall
Jon Hall rated it liked it
Nov 20, 2015
linda smoot
linda smoot rated it it was ok
Dec 28, 2014
Kara
Kara marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2016
Karen Johnson
Karen Johnson is currently reading it
Dec 06, 2014
Blueballew
Blueballew marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2015
Christine Whybra
Christine Whybra marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2015
Kathy
Kathy marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2015
Charlotte Fraser
Charlotte Fraser marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2016