Start by marking “The Billionaire's Obsession (An Heir At Any Price, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Billionaire's Obsession (An Heir At Any Price, #1)

The Billionaire's Obsession (An Heir At Any Price #1)

Aiden Scott is a man accustomed to getting exactly what he wants; a charismatic, handsome, charming CEO of multiple companies, he has the world at his fingertips, yet there's one obsession he cannot ignore. He desires an heir...

Holly Valentine is a woman in desperate circumstances; an alcoholic mother in need of rehab, and a dead-end job, her life is spiralling out of con
Published September 19th 2014

To ask other readers questions about The Billionaire's Obsession, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Billionaire's Obsession

Heather
Apr 14, 2015 Heather rated it liked it
Shelves: freebies
Basic plot of rich guy getting what he wants in unorthodox ways.

Aiden Scott rich billionaire wants and heir and has selected Holly as the women he wants to produce his heir. The proposition: become pregnant with his child, see the doctor every week, keep herself and the baby healthy until delivery. Upon delivery the child is his and she walks away being paid handsomely for her time and service.

well that's the plan at least.

Holly is working at a dead end job as a waitress supporting not only her
Paulette Hilton
Dec 05, 2014 Paulette Hilton rated it it was ok
Just ok

This book was one like so many that had all the makings for a great book but was not developed to it best potential. To much talk about inconsequential things when I just wanted to get back to the story concerning the main characters. I really became tired of reading this story. It started off great and went down hill from there
Leticia
Nov 26, 2016 Leticia rated it it was ok
I wanted to slap that guy in the face half of the time. Jeez.
Rose helg
Sep 12, 2016 Rose helg rated it liked it
Good Book but it has 2 Other books.

This was a good book, but I'm so so mad. It has two other books, that goes with its. And it's not on Amazon unlimited books. People, like me, want to read them but, can't pay for the rest, it not fair. If, you put on book, the others sure be unlimited, too.
Kelli
Aug 20, 2016 Kelli rated it liked it
I can't quite put my finger on what it is that bugs me about this book. It's almost too much storytelling than being the story, if that makes any sense. But it kept me intrigued and I finished the book. It was okay IMO. The author seemed pretty knowledgeable about alcoholism and what families deal with. That all seemed realistic to me. The ending was rushed and I felt too many things were left out of the story. It was a great idea, just not pulled off as well as it could've been. Also, getting ...more
Niki
Jan 04, 2015 Niki rated it it was ok
Waiting for it to end

Sadly, I really wanted this to be good. But the skimming over of the feelings, the lack of depth in decision making, the sheer ignorance of the romance in the courting stage before she agreed to the heir: perfect storm for me to beg for the end
Monique
Jun 17, 2015 Monique rated it really liked it
This was a good read, done parts were predictable. Liked that for a change the issues weren't the norm. Liked how the lead characters were developed and the story was good. You have a billionaire who want what he wants and goes about getting it in the oddest way. This was worth my time reading.
Shawn
This was a great read and loved the characters. Well written that as I read it I was drawn into the emotions..humor, anger, love, romance. I was glad I found this..look forward to reading the rest of the series.
Becca
Apr 05, 2015 Becca rated it it was amazing
pretty short book but honestly i felt like it was better that way since it didn't give the story any room to drag like other books I've read. I like how the author kept it PG and didnt really go into the sex details. i recommend this book.
Andita
Jul 16, 2015 Andita rated it really liked it
Good...

Story with some real emotions and realistic characters. I'm glad I read it. The plot had a couple of unrealistic points along the way. There were also some grammatical or editorial issues but they didn't detract from the overall story.
Leyanis M
Jan 15, 2016 Leyanis M rated it liked it
Didn't hate it but I also didn't absolutely loved it. There were some scenes that made me roll my eyes but other scenes that made me smile like an idiot. I also liked how the plot wasn't all about steamy sex, something different for once.
Barbara Allen
Dec 01, 2015 Barbara Allen rated it liked it
The Billionaire's obsession

The book had a good storyline. It had a HEA and a happy ending. I got to the end and there was another book that continued with his ex-wife coming back to cause trouble. I guess in a way you could call this some what of a cliffhanger.
Kimberlyn
Feb 05, 2015 Kimberlyn rated it liked it
Liked this but it is very long winded. I felt this would have made a better short story or could have benefited from being trimmed down.
Kesie George
Kesie George rated it it was amazing
Oct 20, 2015
caroline Allen
caroline Allen rated it really liked it
Aug 05, 2016
adria parks
adria parks rated it liked it
Mar 09, 2015
Cheily
Cheily rated it it was amazing
Dec 11, 2014
Hazel
Hazel rated it liked it
Mar 15, 2015
Sarah Murray
Sarah Murray rated it it was amazing
Sep 04, 2015
joanne richardson
joanne richardson rated it it was amazing
Dec 04, 2015
Yolanda
Yolanda rated it really liked it
Dec 31, 2014
Traci James
Traci James rated it liked it
Feb 13, 2015
Zela Augustin
Zela Augustin rated it it was amazing
May 16, 2015
Zara
Zara rated it really liked it
Jun 28, 2016
Riki Bill
Riki Bill rated it it was amazing
Jun 28, 2015
Alex
Alex rated it really liked it
Sep 01, 2016
Oriana
Oriana rated it liked it
Nov 15, 2014
jason lee
jason lee rated it liked it
Oct 27, 2016
Wandaly Lopez
Wandaly Lopez rated it really liked it
Jun 16, 2016
Andrew  Slater
Andrew Slater rated it really liked it
Oct 10, 2015
  • A Man of Privilege (Lawyers in Love, #2)
  • One Night with Prince Charming (Aristocratic Grooms, #2)
  • On His Orders (The Billionaire's Way, #1)
  • Billionaire's Apprentice (Billionaire Romantic Thriller, #1)
  • Teased  (Resisting the Billionaire, #1)
  • Stepbrother Fixation
  • Marriage of Convenience Boxed Set (Favorite Romance Themes) (The Summit Authors Present Favorite Romance Themes)
  • The Plan (The Shamed Billionaire, #1)
  • By Design
  • Around the World in 80 Men (#1)
  • Broken: A Billionaire Love Story
  • Leah's Seduction: 1
  • The Long Hot Summer (Billionaire Season, #1)
  • His for One Night (His, #1)
  • A Bravo Homecoming (Bravo Family, #32)
  • Texas Homecoming (The Texas Brand, #9)
  • A Suitable Bodyguard
  • His Forbidden Touch (Stolen Brides, #2)

An Heir At Any Price (3 books)
  • The Billionaire's Wife (An Heir At Any Price, #2)
  • The Billionaire's Promise (An Heir At Any Price, #3)