Start by marking “Wayward and Down” as Want to Read:
Wayward and Down

Affectingly

Wayward and Down

Sterek
Pack is family. Family is everything.

This is Stiles' senior year, and it's nothing he could have imagined.
or
That time it took not one, but two separate troll attacks and a malevolent coven of witches for Stiles to figure out how he felt about Derek.
Words:32431 complete
Published September 1st 2012 by AO3

To ask other readers questions about Wayward and Down, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wayward and Down

Jennifer☠Pher☠
Jan 12, 2015 Jennifer☠Pher☠ rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, fan-fic, sterek-love
This was pretty good. I really, really liked how Stiles and Derek were portrayed. It was exactly the way I see them in my head. They were very well written.

description

I was a little unsure about Stiles in regards to the romance side of the story. It didn’t necessarily feel like he ever considered Derek that way but by the end I think it was more a preservation sort of thing. You know, the ‘it is never gonna happen so I am not gonna think about’ it type of thing. Obviously he thought about it. Who wouldn’t?
Rosa, really
Apr 29, 2015 Rosa, really rated it liked it
Shelves: fanfic-sterek

Pretty good, but the Sheriff being all anti-Derek got on my nerves (though he does come around by the end--at least he's no longer bad-mouthing Derek).

Though it is understandable. Derek is a twentysomething dude who hangs out with teenagers, who was arrested for murder and who showed up in town just as Stiles started constantly lying to his father. So I can why the Sheriff might not be too partial to his presence.

But fuck that...Derek is my princess and I LOVE HIM.

I'm kinda in a mood though--I'
Dalia
Mar 09, 2015 Dalia rated it liked it
Shelves: shifters, m-m, sterek-etc
Pack fights with supernatural creatures. People get kidnapped, Stiles is oblivious, magical and apparently (view spoiler). There're also sexy times at the end.
MY BODY IS READY.

He
(Stiles) pauses, wonders if he should clarify. Better safe than sorry. He types another message.

THAT MEANS HOT SEX IS IN YOUR IMMEDIATE FUTURE, FYI.
Meep
May 05, 2015 Meep rated it it was ok
There's a good attempt at an adventure but there were little jumps (scene changes) - nothing dramatic - just enough to make me stumble. The lack of flow stopped me connecting. Might not be something others notice.

Didn't see this as a romance the 'mating' seemed to happen regardless of personal feeling and from the explanation had little if anything to do with feelings. It left me wondering if Derek liked Stiles or was simply biologically in tune with him; also Stiles seemed to regard it more as
Meags
Aug 16, 2015 Meags rated it really liked it
Shelves: fanfic-sterek, mates
4 Stars

Ooh! I really enjoyed this one. Partially oblivious Stiles is always a lot of fun. I had a good laugh.

(view spoiler)
Maygirl7
Jun 10, 2015 Maygirl7 is currently reading it
"The perfect GIF to post as my first attempt"
Yasemin
Aug 02, 2016 Yasemin rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2013, fanfiction
Kind of canon AU story. The pack has known each other for two years now and this is the story of how Stiles understands what Derek really means to him.

I liked it very much, Stiles being oblivious and still kind of bamf. The only thing I didn’t like was the nearly exclusively queer pairings. I got Jackson and Danny but pairing Lydia and Erica? Did they even have any scenes together? It’s not horrible or anything, I just don’t see it. Anyway, go and read and enjoy!
Pjm12
Oblivious Stiles and insecure Derek make a great Sterek story. Lots to like here, with action, and near death and growling and the Sheriff.

Great smexytimes at the end ensures a most satisfying conclusion.
R * A Reader Obsessed *
Feb 17, 2016 R * A Reader Obsessed * marked it as tbr-sterek
Shelves: up-next
MEAGS
Gwendolyn
Gwendolyn rated it liked it
Feb 13, 2016
Nepreading
Nepreading rated it liked it
Nov 22, 2016
Jo
Jo rated it really liked it
Dec 12, 2015
Anna
Anna rated it really liked it
Oct 11, 2015
DarienMoya
DarienMoya rated it liked it
Oct 25, 2015
Malina
Malina rated it liked it
May 04, 2015
Bobbi Parkinson
Bobbi Parkinson rated it liked it
Mar 14, 2015
Alžbeta
Alžbeta rated it it was ok
Dec 30, 2015
Tatiana
Tatiana rated it it was ok
Mar 25, 2016
Rika
Rika rated it liked it
Oct 14, 2014
Fritz42
Fritz42 rated it really liked it
Jul 11, 2015
Nicole
Nicole rated it liked it
Jul 31, 2016
Emily
Emily rated it liked it
Jun 21, 2015
Keveen
Keveen rated it it was amazing
Feb 22, 2015
JayCee
JayCee rated it it was ok
Nov 05, 2015
Naska Atanasova
Naska Atanasova rated it liked it
Feb 04, 2016
Jace
Jace rated it liked it
Jun 22, 2016
Rachel
Rachel rated it really liked it
Feb 25, 2015
Maya
Maya rated it really liked it
May 11, 2015