Start by marking “Rethink Your Diet: Be conscious! And learn how to live a healthy lifestyle.” as Want to Read:
Rethink Your Diet: Be conscious! And learn how to live a healthy lifestyle.

Rethink Your Diet: Be conscious! And learn how to live a healthy lifestyle.

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating Details ·  12 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
In this book, you will learn the principles about the natural diet of humans and the true meaning of health as a way to prevent all diseases.
The most important and most controversial subjects of nutrition like protein, calcium, salt, harmful plants and food combining rules are all debunked in this book.
To improve all aspects of our life we must change and by reading this b
ebook
Published October 9th 2014 by Smashwords Edition

To ask other readers questions about Rethink Your Diet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rethink Your Diet

Prijatelji Životinja
Dec 30, 2014 Prijatelji Životinja rated it it was amazing
If you never considered it possible to eat (raw) veggies and actually enjoy it, you might want to reconsider it now.

In the book "Rethink Your Diet: Be conscious! And learn how to live a healthy lifestyle" by the young Iranian activist and animal and healthy diet advocate Moein Ghahremani Nejad, you will learn about raw veganism and how it can make the world a better place. In his quest to solve personal health problems and share gathered knowledge with others who are concerned about their healt
Robert Oser
Jan 09, 2015 Robert Oser rated it it was amazing
I recently received a message from Moein Ghahremani Nejad asking if I would read and review his book, “Rethink Your Diet: Be conscious! And learn how to live a healthy lifestyle.” I've been meatless for 30 years, vegan most of that time, so there was no need to sell me on the reasons for living a cruelty-free lifestyle, but I was very pleased to see that Moein's book not only presented compelling, thought-provoking research on reasons to adapt a raw, vegan diet but also addressed the scope of ...more
Vojta Adam
Mar 18, 2015 Vojta Adam rated it it was amazing
Asked to read this book (as interested in raw food) from the author (in online social site) for my feedback, i was very pleased to read it, specially the first part is very well structured, full of informations and very good arguments and i appreciate his references to the sources he was using to write the book together with his views and experiences, i think it is absolutely essential and very easy to confirm any information or learn even more.
Thank you and wish all the best!!
Diane Ligon
Jan 20, 2015 Diane Ligon rated it it was amazing
Moin Ghahremani Nejad does an excellent job of covering a huge range of topics connected with the raw vegan lifestyle in this eBook. He's a 21 year old from Iran who healed himself with this approach. One of my favorite things about the book is that he has some sections translated from Persian with an interesting slant to them, with good commentary.

Lou
Mar 10, 2015 Lou rated it it was amazing
Information that gives us this book is essential to convince the convenience of making changes in our lifestyle.
The author also addresses ethical issues that most do not stop to consider but they are a reality.
I am very happy to know that there are people like Moin engaged to point out the direction towards health.
Nicole Anderson-english
Mar 11, 2015 Nicole Anderson-english rated it it was amazing
Rethink Your Diet is a well researched and very informative take on the raw vegan diet. It covers all aspects and benefits of the raw vegan lifestyle, and how it impacts both on the individual and environment. I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone interested into delving deeper into a plant-based lifestyle.
Regina
Nov 15, 2016 Regina rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading this book because it contains the author's personal experience as well as research. It is easy to read and provides you with a holistiv view on the topic. I can recommend it for people who are new to the topic as well as people who are already quite conscious about their eating habits. I felt like it is written from the heart!
Silvia Ilonka
Sep 30, 2015 Silvia Ilonka rated it it was amazing
Reading the book 'Rethink Your Diet' has been a very joyful and inspiring experience for me. I learned many things about raw food which previously I did not know. Being an ethical vegan myself, I appreciate it that the author included the ethical aspect in this book, along with all other issues that are involved (environment, economy, society). I also found the part about honey very informative. What I liked the most about this book is the writing about Iranian doctors and intellectuals (and ...more
Evita Ramparte
Nov 07, 2015 Evita Ramparte rated it it was amazing
Someone finally made the connection between what you put into your mouth and what's going on in the world, ...and it happens to be a young author from Iran. Bravo! Great comprehensive book!
The Planet will be in a much better shape as soon as YOU... Rethink Your Diet: Be conscious! And learn how to live a healthy lifestyle.
Katarina
Katarina rated it it was amazing
Mar 30, 2015
Vanessa LoVegan
Vanessa LoVegan rated it it was amazing
Jul 15, 2015
Chris Porowski
Chris Porowski rated it it was amazing
Feb 22, 2015
Jim
Jim marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2014
Bahram
Bahram added it
Apr 30, 2015
Deeva
Deeva marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2015
Angelica Zenteno.
Angelica Zenteno. marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2015
Hosein Hasani
Hosein Hasani marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2015
Ahmad
Ahmad marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2015
Michelle Arthington
Michelle Arthington marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2015
Kathy Barrows
Kathy Barrows marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2015
Karen Rios
Karen Rios marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2015
Chelle Folts
Chelle Folts marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2015
Bhavani Sampathkumar
Bhavani Sampathkumar marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2016