Start by marking “Two Red Leaves (Young Love's Journey #2)” as Want to Read:
Two Red Leaves (Young Love's Journey #2)

Two Red Leaves (Young Love's Journey #2)

After attempting a long-distance relationship, Kyle and Sam realize they don’t want to be with anyone else and decide to take the next step. But living together brings more challenges than they had anticipated.

After a summer back at the farm, Kyle and Sam move in together while Sam starts an internship in the city and Kyle continues with art school. Farm life’s left them i
Published October 3rd 2014 by Dreamspinner Press

To ask other readers questions about Two Red Leaves, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Two Red Leaves

Shelby P
Oct 10, 2016 Shelby P rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m
I started this book several months ago and I just couldn't get into it. I was surprised because I loved, loved, loved Last of the Summer Tomatoes. So I'm trying to read books I currently have on my Kindle so I figured I'd give it another go. No such luck. I was still bored. Plot was going nowhere. So I read a spoiler review that explained everything and I'm so glad I read it so that I could save myself some time. Needless to say, I skipped chunks of this book to get to the end.
Don Bradshaw
A very well done sequel and a beautiful story. There was a bit more angst in this story and a lot of surprises. The very unlikely ending kept me from giving 5 stars.
Anke
Oct 08, 2014 Anke rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
More like 2.5 stars
Gwendolyn
May 20, 2016 Gwendolyn rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: college
Dutchgirl
Nice follow up story. The book starts were book 1 finished. We get to see the daily life of Sam and Kyle.
At the middle/end of the book something happens (i wont tell you what because it would be a major spoiler) but lets just say they have to find a way to each other again.

I do think there should be at least one more book, so we can see what life for these guys is in the next few years.

If you read the first book i recommend you read this one. If you haven't read the first book i highly recomme
LynW
Oct 03, 2014 LynW rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: guy, 5-star
I am so happy the author did a follow up. I have been waiting patiently. This one started off with day to day things, no biggie, but then BAM. I won't spoil it but get out the tissues.
Now, I am going to ask for one more sequel. It can even be a short story. But PLEASE show us these guys in about 10 years!
Teresa
Buy Link: http://www.dreamspinnerpress.com/stor...
Reviewer: Teresa Fallen Angel
Blurb:
Sequel to The Last of the Summer Tomatoes

After a summer back at the farm, Kyle and Sam move in together while
Eric Mcdermott
Jan 18, 2015 Eric Mcdermott rated it liked it
I was excited when I I saw the Sherrie Henry had written a sequel to her novel, "the Last of Summer Tomatoes." I loved the first novel- it was a great coming-of-age/coming out story. But this follow-up seemed a bit rushed. It seemed more like an extended epilogue to the original story: Wrap up a bunch of plot lines dropped in the first novel (such as the missing sister and some more details about Mom and evil Stepdad) and throw in a WHOLE bunch of new plot lines that are only marginally linked ...more
Brandilyn
Jan 03, 2016 Brandilyn rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mm, read-2014
Reviewed by Brandilyn for Prism Book Alliance. In The Last of the Summer Tomatoes (insert link) Sherrie Henry gave us young, first love and its sweetest. In Two Red Leaves, she makes Kyle and Sam grow up. I don't just mean that they finally have sex, I mean they have to make their relationship work. They face many of the same conflicts that any new couple faces. They also face the added pressure of living together for the first time. Once they are finally in a routine, they face more issues. ...more
Sweetpea
Feb 07, 2015 Sweetpea rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book from the GoodReads First Reads program in exchange for an honest review. I didn't realize that this was a gay romance when I requested it (I'm straight), but it didn't detract from my enjoyment of the book. A well written tearjerker, good read.
Chutchy
Nov 13, 2014 Chutchy rated it it was amazing
I was surprised when I came across God! Didn't know a second was being published! Pleasantly surprised and loved it!
Jennifer Shanahan
Jun 13, 2015 Jennifer Shanahan rated it it was amazing
So happy there was a sequel!! Sam was not as perfect and I thought he was. I really loved the rest of the story and the ending so much!!! Love getting some closure, too.
KT Spille
Aug 09, 2015 KT Spille rated it it was amazing
I wish more people knew about this series. These two have such a beautiful story and hopefully we'll get to see their wedding some day.
Missy~
Missy~ rated it liked it
May 15, 2015
Octopus
Octopus rated it it was ok
Oct 08, 2014
Catherine
Catherine rated it liked it
Mar 26, 2015
Julina
Julina rated it liked it
Oct 10, 2014
P.
P. rated it really liked it
May 22, 2015
Gary Jones
Jun 20, 2016 Gary Jones rated it it was amazing
cowing lush as we say in wales

hope for a 3rd book
Johanna Rae
Johanna Rae rated it really liked it
Oct 08, 2014
Kyle
Kyle rated it really liked it
Jan 31, 2016
Sam
Sam rated it really liked it
Apr 23, 2016
Chuck R
Chuck R rated it it was ok
Oct 21, 2014
Hayden O'Sullivan
Hayden O'Sullivan rated it it was amazing
Apr 01, 2015
Amazonaute
Dec 04, 2015 Amazonaute rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Really enjoyed this one. I like the two MCs and enjoyed continuing on with their story.
Elsa Frias
Elsa Frias rated it really liked it
Feb 22, 2016
Alex
Alex rated it really liked it
Dec 03, 2015
~anja~
~anja~ rated it really liked it
May 15, 2016
Octopus
Octopus rated it it was ok
Oct 22, 2014
simO.
simO. rated it did not like it
Sep 10, 2016
Dreamspinner Press: Two Red Leaves by Sherrie Henry 1 6 Oct 13, 2014 09:37PM
  • Two Dumb Jocks (Dumb Jock, #5)
  • Dear Diary (Dear Diary, #1)
  • Sunshine and Buttercups (Not Letting Go, #0.5)
  • Clueless (Keeping Secrets #2)
  • King of Snowflakes (West Coast Boys, #1)
  • Finding Home
  • Breaking Point
  • Hurt Me
  • Outshine the Stars
  • I'll Always Miss You
  • Nail Polish and Feathers (Deep Secrets and Hope, #1)
  • Adagio

Young Love's Journey (2 books)
  • Last of the Summer Tomatoes (Young Love's Journey #1)